Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59592 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintLucia: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a hopeless imbecillllle, a stupid animal, a nincompoop, an idiotic old fool, a failure, an empty useless somebody, a stark illiterate, an epileptic lazy old idiot, a brainless and brain dead piece of shit.

Biafrans are never afraid of 100000 Dullhari a poor herdsman who was opportuned and voted to power by useless people.

See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Progressyac: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
If the want let them send dragon army,south east will i survive,God is with us,One day that which they are looking for must surely come

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneCorner:

It’s divide and rule they used to divide us brother
We are one both the SE and SS
And SS needs us to pull out of this country first, after then, we can now grant you your independence
Join hands with the sons of Judea and make biafra free
why can't everyone pull out at same time?
Its very tricky that Igbos want SS to join them and pull out of Nigeria when u guys neglected us when we agitated for ND republic.
If SE is serious, we will know, we dont want a repeat of 1967 war, the Igbos are enemies of the minority group, u dont rape, kidnap and force ur allies to war, when we agitated for ND republic, no Igbo man joined us, why should we join u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ugokelvin007: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Without sentiments Plz describe wat happened in lekki toll gate..n is that the real buhari in aao rock??
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the IPOB terrorists news platform. They are trying to project misinformation from a cowardly fugitive terrorists leader hiding somewhere with his family and concubines . They are losers. The President, a retired General, won't sit idly watching IPOB terrorists kill our patriots. Attempts to blackmail patriots demanding Justice for our patriots beheaded by the terrorists ,as an attack against the Igbo race, is not working. It's the IPOB terrorists who are doing the killing of our patriots and burning public assets, that will be served the language they understand. Nigerians endorsed the statement of the President and stand by him. Our patriots who the terrorists murder have a family too. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
The usual noise of a cowardice ipigs leader.

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by 0dav2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
If nigeria do not want biafra to go,there must be something so peculiar about her, i'm a yoruba but i think i love the biafrans courage they will win this fight.
Those of you who said kanu is giving orders from the uk is buhari even really present with you when obasanjo gave the orders at odi did he go there with them .. Let biafra have thier freedom indeed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Okekenwajideaku: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
He wrote and I quote "Any army send to Biafraland will die there"

Oya vultures, you can now masturbate because your head slammer has spoken

Nonsense and Buhari....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Olisehinnocent: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
You ran away for your dear life but you want some fools to put their lives in danger to defend you

A lot of Great men in Bible and on earth run away for their life at one point to the order and later return to accomplish their aim. Even Joseph and Mary run away with baby Jesus when they want to kill him. Nelson Mandela equally run away at some point. He who retreat live to fight for another day. So don't be a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't blame you, I blame Buhari acting like a weakling..... Mo jeri Obasanjo, and Sani Abacha....

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastlink(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
ada9ja:
when i did my research i finally discovered that the wise men coming from the east is not our own EAST...with this i can say ibos are the most deceived set of people in the world.....

afraid war started the year MNK was born, so he heard stories not a first time witness and according to vast sources (Biafra war started base on propaganda and lies) hasty to conclusion is also part of it which led to 3m death and Ojukwu fled with family...now this is a repeat but this time around the MNK is far away in the land of the same people that amalgamated this country and be giving orders.

Ambazonia now have close to 1million displaced citizen since 2017 they started their agitation with firearms...iboland will soon be Afghanistan

No Africa country can defeat Nigeria and for what is happening in the north, that one na business because it wont take Nigeria Army 24hrs to clear them but for east...the north are ready to clear the land and they will win the case cos ESN/UGM was formed or created.
You hit the nail. I can assure you that Igbos won't follow Kanu into such conflict. No sane Igboman will die for a scammer and his Biafran franchise. Only Kanu IPOB goons will die foolishly.

5 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by captainamiedi1: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.

If you listen how these guy talks, u will agree with me he is worse than buhari. He is so negative. He is so boostful and he speaks without any evidence. He just say things anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by sasdave(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
This man is talking too much recently.....
though i support him partially....
he should mind he's utterances sometimes

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

A general that is only powerful on armless civilians? Let him showcase his general to Boko Haram and bandits, including violent herdsmen.

Before we continue, go and bring back your red oil drinking brothers who are refugees in a foreign land, when you do that them come to engage me. Ami ndogho mbon uneghe!
u called UGM armless civilians?what kind of dummy u be...what does the G stand for In that acronym......don't worry by the time this is over,many of u will be able to differentiate who is foe and friend between kanu and buhari...for now the situation is still sketchy to be able to know

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by liketerm: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ipob and chestbeating na 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
seborrhic:
Even if you hate Kanu and his methods,everyday Buhari says his senilitic utterances and sends the army to the South East and reports of extra judicial killings of SouthEasterners,even if armed,continues being reported,it would only galvanize more moral and financial support for the armed wing of IPOB from diasporan Ibos.
As Biden would say of America of today,Nigeria is now at an inflexion point and it's not looking like a union that would survive this point in history.
nigeria unity is Everlasting..cemented

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Calculating: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
Nope, they are refugees from 1967 war, when e happen, we will chase them out

Don't fail to do so, if you fail you're a dun.ce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Truthfulguy10: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities

Who gives a f*ck about south south, confused set of people that doesn't know their history and where they belong

U are suppose to be ashamed of your tribe, notherners been milking ur oil from time immemorial, still yet you dont have a good drinking water nor nice infrastructure
Shame on u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
There is large number of military personels in the east, also barracks and all. If you want to carry out your threat, engage them in their bastion and let's see the scores.

An Idiot is in London and pushing untrained, uncultured illiterates who can't think for themselves to their deaths.

No matter how bold these criminals are, they can never be as efficient as the Boko Haram and they will be killed in their little number.
God bless u
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
A new dawn.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

Don't fail to do so, if you fail you're a dun.ce
All refugees will go back to their red mud, erosion ravaged soil

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by 8stargeneral: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is nicompop...channel ur energy to boko hara and bandit that is revenging d country...COW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
[s]You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.[/s]

Keep your Baseless and very pointless arguements. They hold no water!
- Fulani is the superior tribe, No other tribe should speak up except the fulani.
- Fulani does all nonsense and gets away with it, as no one is speaking to oppose them
- Fulani Will kill like there are no laws to be followed, upon retaliaton by the remainder, a government will summount to "Government backed genocide"
- Even with every quota system alloted to them, have you taken out time to look at your republic?

If someone speaks up, you blame him for speaking up. If we dont talk they will kill us.
Be reasonable and advice on what we would do. Let me ask you, Adeyinka Grandson,in the UK is saying the same thing to the yorubas, Do you have anything to say about it? Its the same cause oga! Act like someone whos intelligent and went to school. Hear say politicians like you don't help us and help yourself.

Mxm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
kanu starting a war he can't finish......signing out

Are u sure?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
LongLife4all:
He is now sounding as a terrorist, not a freedom fighter.

When he was sounding like a freedom fighter, you labelled him a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by azpekuliar: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
u really need to check IGR of states

You mean Decree 24 1998 IGR? Where Company Income Tax and VAT is taken from states were those companies or value are created/domiciled to Abuja for sharing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Progressyac:
If the want let them send dragon army,south east will i survive,God is with us,One day that which they are looking for must surely come

You imbeciles don't see anything wrong in your terrorist brothers killing security personnel, and destroying public infrastructures..

You only find your voice when they are being dealt with.......

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by sojfarm: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
As much I love this Nigeria to break up, I do not support Nnamdi Kanu's approach. Leadership is by example. You lead by example.

He is encouraging the willing people to go into war against trained soldiers, yet he is enjoying the comfort of his family outside the shore of Nigeria. He does not feel the heat. Kind of war, the Lead Worrior will be in the front, but when they waste these people finish, he will now go on twitters begining to ask for national and global solidarity.

There is a place for wisdom and diplomacy. He needs to learn from others that are in similar struggle. You dont go war just by making mouth. Lead them to the WAR, NOT JUST FIGHIN THE WAR ON SOCIAL MEDIA, BSMW (BIAFRAN SOCIAL MEDIA WORRIOR)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
nigeria unity is Everlasting..cemented

Anger is outside.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ugokelvin007: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
U don't know how formidable we are..we hvnt even unveil our biafra army..we are waiting for terrorist killers from lekki toll gate n all to start the killings then u will see hell..u don't know how prepared we are..dz is not 1967 o.. please if u know any Commander in d zoo army tell them to strike I beg uuu
Officialgarri:
There is large number of military personels in the east, also barracks and all. If you want to carry out your threat, engage them in their bastion and let's see the scores.

An Idiot is in London and pushing untrained, uncultured illiterates who can't think for themselves to their deaths.

No matter how bold these criminals are, they can never be as efficient as the Boko Haram and they will be killed in their little number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by xcon: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneCorner:

Every tribe in this country needs Igbos to survive
We have the oil, innovative people, geniuses and we generate more to the country than any other part of Nigeria
Which oil SW have more iol than SE , SE contributes the least behind NE SE are parasite to Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.