Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102674 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Rimsd(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
The world at large is going to miss you sir, rest well...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
I pray for your soul when you depart this Earth without knowing God, do you know what it means to be burnt by Everlasting fire? have you thought about that? because God is gentle and merciful doesn't mean he's a weakling. he knows everything. don't be damned, don't die without knowing God or you will be damned, ask for his forgiveness now before it will be too late, once death visits you, that's all.

it will be only you him and his angels, you will regret in pain for not believing he exist after others have told you the truth, do the right thing while you can.
grin grin grin grin gullible fool how did you know all these useless informations? Can you prove any of these your nonsense?

Mate! You are so paranoid and afraid i can sense it again.. grin let's all find out when we die if all these your folktales are true. As for now i am going to smoke some weed and drink whiskey. You should do the same. grin infact, i want to see that hell fire for myself to confirm don't tell me what you don't know or have any prove of.

Why the fucvk are you so worried about me? Is it to make yourself feel better and more righteous? Fool! We will see you and i who will go to heaven. grin heaven that deosn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Tonytonex(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP TB JOSHUA. you'll be greatly missed.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by DestroyEvil: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
cry Though they are being hushed by the evilworld health authority, since his family has now confirmed that he suddenly developed health issues after taking the cnineteen vacin, how can I fly without taking the test or jab? Pls, does anyone know airline that is not forcing people to provide test cert or jab cert? I have my valid Visa and have to be in Germany in 2 weeks time. But NO, I won't take the test(some of the kits laced with the v already) or the jab. Truly, we are at the very very End Time. JESUS, pls come take me out of this increasingly wicked satanic World!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

So if you were God, the so-called ever loving God, you would create an object after your image and because they transgressed you would ensure they not only die but burn in eternal flames?

Could you do this to your own child?
Because he gave everyone a chance, you either do go and go to heaven or you do bad and go to hell, every one will be judged on what he or she did on Earth on judgement day, so if you did bad or disobeyed God, you will be purnished for it and hell will be the place you will face your purnishnment, do you expect God to praise you for the bad things you did on Earth? no way
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by NOwazobia: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
he didn't see it coming because he didn't tell you? Nigerians sha.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by princejwhite(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in the bossom of the almighty God. Amen.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by InaBaba: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
The Lord God will not be mocked - do not be deceived.

I was about to go to bed one night after seeing a clip of TB Joshua performing signs and wonders. I felt unsettled in my spirit and I prayed to the Lord that night and asked if what I saw was of Him. As soon as I slept, the Lord took my spirit to the bottom of the ocean. I was surprised as I clearly saw a different realm where the kingdom of darkness had an abode; similar to the way we have structures in this realm on earth. I was taken into a room and I saw an entity, which had the appearance of a woman. She was in a corner facing an altar and doing some incantations. The environment was terrifying as my spirit just wanted to leave. I was also amazed that the evil entity was not aware of my presence. My spirit was then taken out of the environment.
I have been praying concerning this matter since and I believe God has set the stage to deliver His people from the bondage of TB Joshua and the kingdom of darkness. TB Joshua was not serving God but the kingdom of darkness. Those who were under him should flee, seek deliverance and be guided by the Holy Spirit.

Be prepared for the Lord Jesus is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by olowo1930: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2021
We have lost one our great Devotee in tge world. Who has gone to meet the Lord. Continue to rest in perfect peace until we meet again. What a sad loss with huge humility.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by zinaunreal(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2021
He never saw it coming?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Krismas(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Of course, 90% of the UK, Canadian population would pass away within the next 3 years and then Africans can take over the land.

Genius.

grin
coolI tink i’ve already received a notification dat my comment is not for dis thread. So pls tag me on d rite thread for dis. Tanks and to KISS if u’ve been jabbed, PUT UR HOUSE IN ORDER grin I love u but Jesus love u more grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2021
So why did the so called man of God not see the vaccines were bad, i thought he is highly spiritual and connected to God, what am i missing

DestroyEvil:
cry Though they are being hushed by the evilworld health authority, since his family has now confirmed that he suddenly developed health issues after taking the cnineteen vacin, how can I fly without taking the test or jab? Pls, does anyone know airline that is not forcing people to provide test cert or jab cert? I have my valid Visa and have to be in Germany in 2 weeks time. But NO, I won't take the test(some of the kits laced with the v already) or the jab. Truly, we are at the very very End Time. JESUS, pls come take me out of this increasingly wicked satanic World!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Ask them o, cheesy cheesy cheesy

zinaunreal:
He never saw it coming?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Moneyboyz: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
He has paid his debt, we owe death the moment we are born. TB Joshua's good deeds will forever be remembered. He touched lives while others take your money to buy private jets.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin grin gullible fool how did you know all these useless informations? Can you prove any of these your nonsense?

Mate! You are so paraoid and afraid i can sense it again.. grin let's all find out when we die if all these your folktales are true. As for now i am going to smoke some weed and drink whiskey. You should do the same. grin infact, i want to see that hell fire for myself to confirm don't tell me what you don't know or have any prove of.
May God have mercy on your soul, that's all I can say. I have done my own part and if you fail to listen, that's your problem. everyone will face their own judgement from their grave.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Angrygoat: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
I can't judge him cos everything abt him was questionable. Who real who fake. Wedot know. But its a miracle he went the same month he was born. Hmmmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming?

his last sermon was On Saturday 5th June 2021, Prophet TB Joshua spoke during the Emmanuel TV Partners Meeting: “Time for everything – time to come here for prayer and time to return home after the service.”

Sounds like man knew he was " returning home after service "
In the words of the Yoruba Aaye lo'oja orun ni ile
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by matthew080: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
grin hmm, I see hell shocked
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
you are highly funny

Angrygoat:
I can't judge him cos everything abt him was questionable. Who real who fake. Wedot know. But its a miracle he went the same month he was born. Hmmmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Petdagr8t(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace mentor, it is well with your soul.
You've fought the good fight of faith and your rewards await you in Paradise amen.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by georgeakins: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2021
His death could be due to fatigue, just like Idahosa's. These people tend to overstretch themselves, forgetting that they human like the rest of us
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Cuterboy(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by GoshenNLA(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2021
God’s general, whyyyyyy
I’m sad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
May God have mercy on your soul, that's all I can say. I have done my own part and if you fail to listen, that's your problem. everyone will face their own judgement from their grave.
why da fucvk are you so worried about me? Is it to make yourself feel better or righteous?. undecided

Mate! You are not sure where heaven is, where God is or where hell is you are just repeating the same fairytale they used to brainwash you. You will find out one day that those stories are all an imaginations. I can bet my ass you will not see heaven, God or Jesus they don't exist. grin stop deceiving yourself!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Prophets usually don't see their own demise... It is a mystery.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by biggie73(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
...some don't tell it. Some do. Some see, some don't.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Krismas(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So sad and so painful. But to God alone be the glory for all that you accomplished in the Kingdom's Ministry while in this life. May He repose your soul in eternity. Amen.
coole.g prophesying Hilary Clinton will win the US election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Mate! You are so paraoid and afraid i can sense it again.. grin let's all find out when we die if all these your folktales are true. As for now i am going to smoke some weed and drink whiskey. You should do the same. grin infact, i want to see that hell fire for myself to confirm don't tell me what you don't know or have any prove of.

Why the fucvk are you so worried about me? Is it to make yourself feel better and more righteous? Fool! We will see you and i who will go to heaven. grin heaven that deosn't exist.
Devil have taken you already, devil have beclouded your mind. it's better for you to break from that bondage now before it's too late, the person that's chatting with me now is devil, he will use you and dump you, he will laugh at your foolishness once it's too late, use your head for once, you can do it. don't let devil use and dump you, he has done it to alot of people and they are regretting it, you still have a chance, use it now before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.