Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102740 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by sabastine7(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP��
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by generalwo(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
......as usual, na to look for loop holes for criticisms u and ur kind go always find
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by generalwo(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get
..... If e easy give yourself sense na....
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by dave234(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:

Were ,you are mad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
The prophecy did not come true, yet they followed him, just like the corona virus prophecy, he said it will end within 4 months, but behold, it passed one year.

Our problem as a people, we don't demand accountability, neither do we question things.

And as a result, we are becoming more dumb.
Krismas:
coole.g prophesying Hilary Clinton will win the US election grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by generalwo(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page
..... May his soul rest in peace..... Amen... This is a reminder to everyone out there to do the right thing now and give your life to christ...... Nobody knows when death will come calling
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by adebwalex(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

On Saturday 5th June 2021, Prophet TB Joshua spoke during the Emmanuel TV Partners Meeting: “Time for everything – time to come here for prayer and time to return home after the service.”

IT SEEMS HE HAVE SEEN IS DEATH NEAR FOR HIM TO ALTER SUCH STATEMENT. GREAT MAN. YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST TO THE NEEDY ONE, GIVEN SCHOLARSHIP TO POOR ONE. MANY WILL MISS YOU, I FELT THE PAIN AS IF IT WAS MY FATTHER THAT DIED. GO AND REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD. WE CANT QUESTION GOD...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Skymason20(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
This is shocking but ... We will all die one day.. Light my kpoli .... grin .. TB Joshua was a good man.. Help thousands of people.. God strengths his family.. Rest well sir . inside life. sad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by malcom1X: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by TLION(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
omanzo02:
He can see prophecies of others but he didn't see the prophecy of his own death?

The man is Nigeria's number 1 religious 419!
. Idiot get sense! You sef go die one day. So shut the Bleep up.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by highchief1: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

nthg concern me and life again anyday death come we begin go.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bizzibodi(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2021
bigpicture001:
Ywhy is it that extra ordinary people dont live very long

Michael jackson,jesus, mohammed, tupac, Bob marley, t.b joshua, alber einstein etc
Abeg remove moha from there.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by OnyiMba: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Krismas(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
stupidmod3:
soon u will see as dey will start fighting for property n post
coolInfact if the church last more dan 1yr witout upheavals abt successors, remind me to transfer N10k immediately to u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
You which powers do you have? That you are taking ail about some one.
Havertz10:

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by planetx: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
DestroyEvil:
cry Have you heard that the very healthy TB Joshua suddenly developed strains after taking C19 Vaxin? How many more shall be killed before the rest of the World develop the Balls to stand up against this anti-Humanity wickedness being forced down the World's throat?!
Has it been confirmed by the family if he took the vaccine, what about Adeboye's son did he also took the vaccine? I will not be surprised if they both did, any seemingly healthy and young person dropping dead suddenly can be traced to this gene therapy because it is actually not a vaccine

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Everrich96: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Lol. When will you guys learn ?

You're very stvpid
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by KanuSE: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Are you serious?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by lastchild: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
if he saw it, what would he do?

report to you?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by stupidmod3: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolInfact if the church last more dan 1yr witout upheavals abt successors, remind me to transfer N10k immediately to u grin
i don save ur moniker lol

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
DestroyEvil:
cry Though they are being hushed by the evilworld health authority, since his family has now confirmed that he suddenly developed health issues after taking the cnineteen vacin, how can I fly without taking the test or jab? Pls, does anyone know airline that is not forcing people to provide test cert or jab cert? I have my valid Visa and have to be in Germany in 2 weeks time. But NO, I won't take the test(some of the kits laced with the v already) or the jab. Truly, we are at the very very End Time. JESUS, pls come take me out of this increasingly wicked satanic World!

So you are saying TB Joshua took the covid vaccine ??

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Why removing Mohamed?
bizzibodi:

Abeg remove moha from there.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip prophet of God !you surely be missed by the world !you legacy lives on in our heart !eternal rest oh grant him .
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Everrich96: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Crooked pastor, so he couldn't save himself as he was claiming to have saved others. Anyway, now he can go and meet his imaginary sky God i guess.

You're very stvpid as well. You mean he wasn't suppose die , he's some sort of immortal? I don't know where you reason from, probably ur anus
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2021
InaBaba:
The Lord God will not be mocked - do not be deceived.

I was about to go to bed one night after seeing a clip of TB Joshua performing signs and wonders. I felt unsettled in my spirit and I prayed to the Lord that night and asked if what I saw was of Him. As soon as I slept, the Lord took my spirit to the bottom of the ocean. I was surprised as I clearly saw a different realm where the kingdom of darkness had an abode; similar to the way we have structures in this realm on earth. I was taken into a room and I saw an entity, which had the appearance of a woman. She was in a corner facing an altar and doing some incantations. The environment was terrifying as my spirit just wanted to leave. I was also amazed that the evil entity was not aware of my presence. My spirit was then taken out of the environment.
I have been praying concerning this matter since and I believe God has set the stage to deliver His people from the bondage of TB Joshua and the kingdom of darkness. TB Joshua was not serving God but the kingdom of darkness. Those who were under him should flee, seek deliverance and be guided by the Holy Spirit.

Be prepared for the Lord Jesus is coming soon.

You saw nothing.. just shut up
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Because he gave everyone a chance, you either do go and go to heaven or you do bad and go to hell, every one will be judged on what he or she did on Earth on judgement day, so if you did bad or disobeyed God, you will be purnished for it and hell will be the place you will face your purnishnment, do you expect God to praise you for the bad things you did on Earth? no way

Would you kill your own son because he transgressed your own laws?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by DGreat104(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest In Peace A Great Philanthropist
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Petersamuel8(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bizzibodi(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2021
This is d saddest news of this year.A humble, compassionate servant of God,a philanthropist,an ideal MOG,an example of how to be a real MOG in Nigeria....There is No two prophet TB Joshua anywhere.i wish you farewell in your sojourn through higher realms.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by gawu1: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Very soon we will read how so called prophet Suleiman, the Otobor toto bleeper predicted this TB death sometimes ago.
I wander why someone who specializes in having sex with strippers can be called a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
I am surprised that no one has mentioned his prediction that Hilary Clinton would be President.

And well.... God also didn't show him that his building would collapse.

RIP sha

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Things TB Joshua saw that didn't come to pass:

1. Hilary Clinton not winning US elections.

2. Coronavirus epidemic ending in 4 months.

He also didn't see his synagogue collapsing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.