Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102725 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by stupidmod3: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
soon u will see as dey will start fighting for property n post
NewDawn2O21:
most of una dey so jobless on this forum.
Must your whole existence on nairaland surround in conspiracy theory?
if you don't have anything better to comment then learn to keep shut
person ask simple question n u dey yell shut up.

wats with u people n aggressive response can't u talk normal

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by peppermint7(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
GreatestA1:
You only felt it because Bella Shmurda said it? LOL.
You only felt it because Bella Shmurda said it? LOL

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Vivien458(f): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hmm hmm. he has done his mantle. its time to return to the stars for him. to await another reincarnation
beautifully said. I love how you used the phrase reincarnation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
truehero:
[color=#006600][/color]

It pays to stop being stupid as a goat.

Someone who doesn't believe in the power of his brain intelligence is actually the real goat, goodluck with you fooly dude!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FarahAideed: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Lovexme:

Those hotels around might just pack up.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by oyeb15: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
The only cheerful giver among all the scammers General Overseer we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
martineverest:
u mean u won't die?...even Jesus Christ died..what's ur point?
My point is he was claiming to raise dead people, saving people's lives and healing them with his so called miracles. He could have used the same method to save himself. And where did i claim that i am not gonna die?

We all are gonna die someday including you.

Jesus christ never existed.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by peppermint7(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
GreatestA1:
You only felt it because Bella Shmurda said it? LOL.
No tag me again if you have anything to offer.
Thank you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
AheadMarket:

You are regurgitating the crap religion fed you. Use ur Basic Thinking skills. God gave it you to decipher. Dont allow people get hold of it
The crap I said will save your soul if you don't believe in God, I know alot of you are very ignorant, don't take that Ignorance to your grave or you will regret it
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Stenewiser: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get
nigga, mocking the death is the height of foolishness, get well soon.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
planetx:
Keep laughing the joke is going to be on you soon. You probably took the death shots already hence your nervous laughter.

Check me out in 2 years time.

Hope you'll be around.

Don't go the way of TB Joshua.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by HEAVEN4444: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Vivien458:
beautifully said. I love how you used the phrase reincarnation.
Thank you Vivien
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Wapchrist1(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace !!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FixedGamesDaily(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2021
This is sad, but as always God knows best. Rest in peace Pst. Temitope Balogun
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bizzibodi(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
From his last sermon shows he is aware but dnt want to distraught his followers.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2021
SUPOL:
So they said to Christ. “He can save others but can’t save himself “
If you believe in those Romans and Jewish outlandish dreams and tales by moonlight I don't!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
I pray for your soul when you depart this Earth without knowing God, do you know what it means to be burnt by Everlasting fire? have you thought about that? because God is gentle and merciful doesn't mean he's a weakling. he knows everything. don't be damned, don't die without knowing God or you will be damned, ask for his forgiveness now before it will be too late, once death visits you, that's all.

it will be only you him and his angels, you will regret in pain for not believing he exist after others have told you the truth, do the right thing while you can.

So if you were God, the so-called ever loving God, you would create an object after your image and because they transgressed you would ensure they not only die but burn in eternal flames?

Could you do this to your own child?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by adecz: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
cry cry cry cry

See better human being wey
dey die, but one terrible 'Jibrin' is
getting stronger & stronger to keep
tormenting Jah's children❗❗❗

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Gentlerespect76: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad and so painful. But to God alone be the glory for all that you accomplished in the Kingdom's Ministry while in this life. May He repose your soul in eternity. Amen.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bizzibodi(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get
To what end na better life dey for yonder.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
What did Nnamdi Kanu say. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said he will be disgraced by God.

I was never a fan of Tb Joshua
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by shekauvsbuhari: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Skiloloplc:
A life well spend, is a life spend serving your creator.
Farewell sir.
. SPENT rather.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
oyeb15:
The only cheerful giver among all the scammers General Overseer we have in Nigeria.
The man was a huge scam and his followers were diehard fools!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by riczy(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Wat a sad one prophet! RIP! I wud miss the God's general!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Teejay13(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Continue to rest well sir.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
I am not deceived. Na Scam

omanzo02:

The man was a huge scam and his followers were diehard fools!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Havertz10: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
bizzibodi:

To what end na better life dey for yonder.
have you been to yonder or you also heard of it

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Na SCAM.

Na SCAM

Na SCAM

Na SCAM
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by HEAVEN4444: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Uteghe:

Don't say that. There's nothing like reincarnation.
thats because you dont understand the bible. The bible tells you Elijah returned as John the baptist

matthew 11 vs 14 And if you believe them, John is Elijah, the prophet you are waiting for.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Mamijoh(f): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace man of GOD..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.