Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (47224 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You've tried a lot with this account but there's one thing you failed to realise:
There are thousands of different religious groups on this planet, each group is claiming they're worshipers of the true God, they have leaders in each sect directing the affairs of each group, they have developed various forms of standard (conflicting and contradicting) so throughout the earth there is this mixed feelings that it's not necessary you belong to a specific group since everyone knows what is right and wrong. With this any religion that's having a edge above all others will certainly become the main focus as in center of attraction {Matthew 5:13-16} and surely few individuals who wants to be on the highest mountain (pure worship) will drop whatever religion they're born into when they discover the highest.
However envious people who don't care about any standard but strongly believe in their own sense of reasoning will feel hurt seeing humans like themselves each fully prepared to subject himself or herself to just one single Organization. John 15:19, 17:14
That's exactly what you and others are trying to establish here. But as God would have it it has been prophesied in the Bible that in the last days pure worship will rise up above all other forms of worship and people from all races will submissively troop in.
Micah 4:1

Therefore as i said the first time you posted on this thread with this account i will repeat again:

On behalf of the entire association of Jehovah's Witnesses globally, we really appreciate your contribution on this thread because the highlighted in your post below has said it all about God's people! 1Peter 2:12

Thanks for using this account to express your inner feelings and thoughts about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. May you have PEACE! smiley

In essence? No forget that one as stated by falseprophet. Colouring the part that dance to your tune wont remove that point.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by KNOWMORE56: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2021
achorladey:

Omo that matter tire person oooooo for the first time on nairaland I experience confrontations on a forum like this spilling into real life situations where there was need to beg both sides to calm down. It just simply boiled over from the heat generated. I think she later deactivated that account and God knows if she later comeback. I learn some things during that time too. This life ehn!
[/b]
"...confrontations on a forum like this spilling into real life situations where there was need to beg both sides to calm down."[b]

Thank you!
I remember how maxInDHouse came into that discussion with such innocent questions...

When Hairyrapunzel replied him harshly... I was like, ah, this guy is innocent naw....

Only you and Hairyrapunzel could detect that he's one l of them, I was too surprised when he turned out to be.

They are going to find it difficult to deceive people in this forum for now...

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
On a forum like Nairaland you are able to IDENTIFY a united spiritual family who has just one mission:
To PREACH zealously and industriously TEACH whoever is willing to learn from them whereas you and your cohorts don't have any mission than arguing profusely on your beliefs. Luke 11:23
Surely Jesus knew all about you people! cheesy
KNOWMORE56:

[/b]
"...confrontations on a forum like this spilling into real life situations where there was need to beg both sides to calm down."[b]

Thank you!
I remember how maxInDHouse came into that discussion with such innocent questions...
When Hairyrapunzel replied him harshly... I was like, ah, this guy is innocent naw....
Only you and Hairyrapunzel could detect that he's one l of them, I was too surprised when he turned out to be.
They are going to find it difficult to deceive people in this forum for now...

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
falseprophet:

The MaxInDHouse thought he can open a thread and title it "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses!" and then expect everyone to accept everything he dishes out as truth without questioning it.

Its not his fault anyways, JWs are used to bullying their bible students into submission using the threat of "Armageddon".

NEWSFLASH: MaxInDHouse this is not kingdom hall and we are not your bible students incase you are mixing things up.
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe he now assumes the position of the 'governing body' here on Nairaland to determine what we should accept as the 'Bible truth', the so-called 'Bible truth' that is subject to modification when the JWs dark light becomes brighter.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
JEHOVAH ~ Jesus Christ ~ Governing Body ~ all members of JWs globally
Technically the 'Governing Body' has replaced the 'Holy Spirit'. We are getting there gradually; the light is getting brighter darker day by day.

Matthew 20: 19: Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Governing Body).

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021
You people have eyes but perceives nothing, you have ears but failed to grasp simple things because each JW you see in your neighbourhood is a sure representative of the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses, that's why whoever turns against their orders is shown the exit door.
So my friend we are not here to teach you who has already determined what you want to believe, we are searching for the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} this are individuals who feels lost in the world empire of false religions and are seriously looking for the organization of imperfect humans who are forging ahead with one line of thought while submitting themselves willingly to those taking the lead among them just as sheep always follow their shepherd or experienced sheep in one profile. John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

So nobody invited you here to be taught by JWs rather we are looking for our kind who can't find where we are. Our language is "one and only pure worship there is" {Zephaniah 3:9} that's the voice of our Master, Lord and King {John 14:6} all our kind understands this voice so anytime, anywhere and anyone speaking this language our kind will stick to him {John 10:27} and they'll follow him anywhere he goes! Revelations 14:4
Please we are not here for your kind we know our own by their attitude towards the one pure language! smiley

true2god:

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe he now assumes the position of the 'governing body' here on Nairaland to determine what JWs should accept as the 'Bible truth', the so-called 'Bible truth' that is subject to modification when the JWs dark light becomes brighter.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2021
I just present the setting so you won't need to waist your time arguing fruitlessly on this thread.

Jehovah is our God, Jesus is our Master, Lord and appointed King from our heavenly Father, the Governing Body are imperfect humans serving as their representatives on earth today and the global family of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are exerting ourselves vigorously to adhere to what the Governing Body teaches us.

So don't waste your time thinking you can shut our mouth {Act 4:18, 5:28} go out there and PREACH for your own God, whoever feels the need to worship with us will do no matter what you think, say or do! smiley

Despite all your criticism and antagonism this is what one of you typed with his own fingers even though he himself wanted to criticize us:

"But if I later see a need to resume going to any worship center JW will be my choice" ~ falseprophet aka acholardey 1Peter 2:12

May you have PEACE! smiley

true2god:

Technically the 'Governing Body' has replaced the 'Holy Spirit'. We are getting there gradually; the light is getting brighter darker day by day.

Matthew 20: 19: Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Governing Body).

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2021
falseprophet:

I know it will come down to "we are being hated like Jesus" and "they are persecuting JWs", Lols

There is no watchtower publication out there one can read without them bashing and condemning other christians.

But Other christian publications like Sunday school manuals, etc can pass their message across without mentioning JWs or watchtower.

So among these two who is the aggressor or the persecutor?

JWs spread hate among themselves against other denominations and at the same time claim they're hated and persecuted.
Very correct! It is like when an aggressor shouting he is being victimized after killing his victim. The watchtower will shout 'persecuted' but will devote all their energy attacking other Christians in their magazines. The irony here is that an average JW cant even see into this hypocrisy. That is the level of manipulation they have been subjected to by their GB and their organization.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
So far you and your cohorts can't present a better performing group for us to join if one should leave JWs, we love it that way! wink

true2god:
Very correct! It is like when an aggressor shouting he is being victimized after killing his victim. The watchtower will shout 'persecuted' but will devote all their energy attacking other Christians in their magazines. The irony here is that an average JW cant even see into this hypocrisy. That is the level of manipulation they have been subjected to by their GB and their organization.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So far you and your cohorts can't present a better performing group for us to join if one should leave JWs, we love it that way! wink
If you are a Muslim I will call you a potential terrorist but being a JW, you are a potential liar, manipulator and a deceiver whose dedication is to the 8-men (called the governing body, your modern-day holy spirit) in Brookly New York, US.

I recommended the REAL Christ to you and not an organization. Organizations are man-made and are subject to human weaknesses. I will never recommend JW for you because what you call the 'Bible Truth' today can become a lie tomorrow as soon as the light becomes brighter darker.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's ironic that their lies has helped in uniting people from all races and making one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers out of them {Isaiah 2:2-4} that their lies must be the greatest miracle even greater than all what the Bible recorded! smiley

true2god:
If you are a Muslim I will call you a potential terrorist but being a JW, you are a potential liar, manipulator and a deceiver whose dedication is to the 8-men (called the governing body, your modern-day holy spirit) in Brookly New York, US. I recommended the REAL Christ to you and not an organization. Organizations are man-made and are subject to human weaknesses. I will never recommend JW for you because what you call the 'Bible Truth' today can become a lie tomorrow as soon as the light becomes brighter darker.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's ironic that their lies has helped in uniting people from all races and making one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers out of them {Isaiah 2:2-4} that their lies must be the greatest miracle even greater than all what the Bible recorded! smiley
Isaiah 2:2-4, Muslims have equally quoted this verse to claim Islam to be the true religion. Any Christian organization can lay claim to this Bible verse because it is not exclusive to JWs. I really don’t understand what you try to prove that most religions never did before the watchtower organization was established Jaze Taze Russel in NY, US in the late 18th century.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
true2god:
Isaiah 2:2-4, Muslims have equally quoted this verse to claim Islam to be the true religion. Any Christian organization can lay claim to this Bible verse because it is not exclusive to JWs. I really don’t understand what you try to prove that most religions never did before the watchtower organization was established Jaze Taze Russel in NY, US in the late 18th century.

I read in a book that it took them less than half a century to become exactly what the Roman Catholic was and even went further.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
true2god:

False Christian in their pidgin publications is coded (lie lie Christian) and this encompasses every other Christian denominations apart from theirs. They just lump every other Christian denominations into one basket. Imagine a child growing up in such a setting who parrot that words till adulthood. E get as e be. We know they don't lie. The reason the word LIAR no dey far from their lips and typing fingers.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
true2god:

Isaiah 2:2-4

(2)In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream.

People will willingly subject themselves to the same line of thought and they will all agree on one from of worship

Surely this is not strange!

(3) And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

They will agree to worship the God of Jacob so it's His word (Bible) that will become the yardstick

Somehow this is also not special because many are claiming Christians carrying the Bible up and down.

(4) He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.

They will settle all racial disputes within them, they will divert all what comes in to their purse to produce food both physical and spiritual, they will not carry weapons anymore and they will vow never to pick up weapons against anyone

Now this only applies to one global family:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Isaiah 2:2-4

(2)In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream.

People will willingly subject themselves to the same line of thought and they will all agree on one from of worship

Surely this is not strange!

(3) And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

They will agree to worship the God of Jacob so it's His word (Bible) that will become the yardstick

Somehow this is also not special because many are claiming Christians carrying the Bible up and down.

(4) He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.

They will settle all racial disputes within them, they will divert all what comes in to their purse to produce food both physical and spiritual, they will not carry weapons anymore and they will vow never to pick up weapons against anyone

Now this only applies to one global family:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Go and sleep because you are talking nonsense. A kindergarten cannot even talk this way. I have attended muslim debate where my co-debater used this same verse to defend Islam as the only true religion.

You are not making sense abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
true2god:
Go and sleep because you are talking nonsense. A kindergarten cannot even talk this way. I have attended muslim debate where my co-debater used this same verse to defend Islam as the only true religion.

He (God) will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:4

If anyone in Islam quote this verse for you then ask him/her to present just one group in Islam that's fulfilling this!

For your information i was born, bread and brought up a Muslim so none of them can quote that for me, that's why it's important you know the practical application of what you're reading!

I know it will pain you but take heart it's about God's people whose words will silence your egotism and arrogance! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's just to show these hypocrites how true Christians like you came into the thread with CHRISTLIKE attitude and the way i responded in the manner i was thought! wink

smiley

When are you going to start your study or sorry thumping? All you keep drooling all over the thread is about my group is so great, my group is global. Are you not going to grow up?

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Image123:

When are you going to start your study? All you keep drooling all over the thread is about my group is so great, my group is global. Are you not going to grow up?

The highlighted! smiley

When we see our own we will study with them.
Jesus has given us their identifying mark, just tell them you've known the one and only group having God's Holy Spirit in their midst.
Such individual if it's our kind will abandon whatever they're doing to dwell with you.
As for you and your folks there's no need to carrying the holy writings in vain for you because you don't bloody care where God's sheep are gathered. So don't waste your time here Waka pass! wink

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
true2god:

Na perfect case of making scripture fit an organizational teaching
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted! smiley

When we see our own we will study with them.
Jesus has given us their identifying mark, just tell them you've known the one and only group having God's Holy Spirit in their midst.
Such individual if it's our kind will abandon whatever they're doing to dwell with you.
As for you and your folks there's no need to carrying the holy writings in vain for you because you don't bloody care where God's sheep are gathered. So don't waste your time here Waka pass! wink

Type sensibly, stop drinking.

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 4:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Image123:

JWs can drink alcohol like fish. Maybe he is always drunk before typing.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Image123:

To 8.7 millions from different races throughout the earth this is the most sensible way of reasoning Sir, and as for drinking Jesus drank too so we only need to drink responsibly! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Luke 7:31-35 wink
true2god:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2021
You guys are just getting yourselves worked up over what has nothing to do with you! cheesy
The name of an organization is mentioned in this thread so if you're not OK with their teachings why not just drop your comments and move on?
I said i'll not tolerate fruitless arguments here yet you disguised with another moniker only to say you've been to different religions and out of all when it comes to TEACHING JWs will always be your choice. I say "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses" yet you want to start arguing against the same Organization you yourself said will always be your choice right here on the same thread! cheesy

So what exactly makes JWs your choice if not the TEACHINGS?
My friend, you can run but you can't hide, if your ancestors in extremism were stalking our brothers up and down in the first century, that will not be possible for you today.
America has declared freedom of speech, expression and worship therefore if you're not OK with the beliefs of a religious group or sect you can just walk away since they're not coming to force their beliefs on you! wink

achorladey:

Na perfect case of making scripture fit an organizational teaching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

To 8.7 millions from different races throughout the earth this is the most sensible way of reasoning Sir, and as for drinking Jesus drank too so we only need to drink responsibly! wink
Jesus was not said to have drank alcolohic beverage and JWs are some of the worst drinkers.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Well he did drank alcoholic beverages Sir, that's why observers could call him a drunkard {Luke 7:31-35} it will make no sense calling someone a drunkard if no one ever saw him drink Alcoholic beverages nah! cheesy

true2god:

Jesus was not said to have drank alcolohic beverage and JWs are some of the worst drinkers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're a known drunkard and hypocrite. It's only in drinking you will see yourself to compare to Jesus. Call meekness, humility, working miracles, healing the sick, holiness or almost any other thing. You'll start foaming out excuses copied from Awake. Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:

It's not a maybe brother. It is evident. You can't sell those magazines without drinking, it can be depressing.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Since you know that then what are you doing on my thread? cheesy

Image123:

You're a known drunkard and hypocrite. It's only in drinking you will see yourself to compare to Jesus. Call meekness, humility, working miracles, healing the sick, holiness or almost any other thing. You'll start foaming out excuses copied from Awake. Abegi.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Since you're not buying has anyone come to force it on you? cheesy

Image123:

It's not a maybe brother. It is evident. You can't sell those magazines without drinking, it can be depressing.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well he did drank alcoholic beverages Sir, that's why observers could call him a drunkard {Luke 7:31-35} it will make no sense calling someone a drunkard if no one ever saw him drink Alcoholic beverages nah! cheesy
Luke 7:31-35 NIV: Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other: “ ‘We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry.’ For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”. The bible advised to the contrary:

Proverbs 31:6 - Give strong drink (including beer) to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter.

Proverbs 20:1 – “Wine is a mocker, strong drink is a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.” ...

The passage never said Jesus drank alcoholic beverages. The Bible condemned strong drinks (alcohol) in its strongest term. Lying against Jesus to encourage ‘drunkenness’ shows how desperate JWs could be. I am 200% sure that if your guys get a new light, from the governing body, that alcohol is bad, you will immediately change your tune and start condemning alcohol. That the Jews condemned Jesus that he did miracles with the power of demons, does that make them right?

Stop defending evil. I have seen many witnesses whose husbands have drinking problems, because of the false teachings of the watchtower, but the wives have to stay because the elders convinced them to. I have a JW friend whose parents run a ‘beer parlour’ business and they usually open shops as soon as they are back from their preaching work. If a customer demands for 12 bottles of big stout will they advise him to drink responsibly? Do you have any passage of the Bible that asked Christians to drink alcohol beverage but responsibly?

Stop insulting Jesus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (76) (Reply)

Christians Singles Having Sex / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.