Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (46925 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
achorladey:

You want me to teach your bible student lies abi? Abi you are not among those calling us LIARS and all sort of names here?

That's what arguments leads to but now that you're still interested in the thread let's handle the topic as a discussion.
Please back up your opinion with scriptures so that everyone can learn through the wisdom from God's word.
Let's put all the past arguments, abuses, insults and whatever behind now.
The topic is:

"Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses"

Let's learn together as we focus on God's word to resolve this issue.

Once again you're welcome!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Go and worship your SOBER god, this is not where you come and start telling people to be sober, so Mr SOBER get lost! cheesy

What's wrong with this drunken idolater? When are you going to mention the name of your English teacher because he's to blame for this. Being sober is simply the opposite of being drunk.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sober

Help yourself this hypocrite and stop engraving your ignorance in the sands of time.
i showed you Bible, i showed you dictionary. What more should i show you? Stop behaving drunk in a public forum, be sober.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're not invited so accept the way you're treated where nobody invited you! wink

Chickens should be wise online ALSO not to sell Awake magazines to a lion. You're now behaving smart, this is the Lord's doing.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Image123:

What's wrong with this drunken idolater? When are you going to mention the name of your English teacher because he's to blame for this. Being sober is simply the opposite of being drunk.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sober
Help yourself this hypocrite and stop engraving your ignorance in the sands of time.
i showed you Bible, i showed you dictionary. What more should i show you? Stop behaving drunk in a public forum, be sober.

My friend leave soberness for now, if you're truly interested in the Bible study session this question is from an interested person:

According to the Bible book of Genesis 1:28
Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

The colored says "Be fruitful and become many" now one of my Bible students asked the question:
"if truly God instructed us to bear Children, how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children?"

So let's deliberate on this as the first topic of our Bible study!

Sorry for the past abuses and insults it what goes along with arguments, so let's forget the past and deal with this question using the scriptures.

Once again you're welcome! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sorry! Sorry!! Sorry!!!
Let's put all that behind, today is another day if we are truly Christians we can get angry and insult each other due to fierce arguments but when someone says "i'm sorry" then i think it's over!
Let's start the Bible study session that you truly came for! smiley

Image123:

Chickens should be wise online ALSO not to sell Awake magazines to a lion. You're now behaving smart, this is the Lord's doing.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend leave soberness for now, if you're truly interested in the Bible study session this question is from an interested person:

Sorry for the past abuses and insults it what goes along with arguments, so let's forget the past and deal with this question using the scriptures.

Apology accepted.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's what arguments leads to but now that you're still interested in the thread let's handle the topic as a discussion.
Please back up your opinion with scriptures so that everyone can learn through the wisdom from God's word.
Let's put all the past arguments, abuses, insults and whatever behind now.
The topic is:

Let's learn together as we focus on God's word to resolve this issue.

Once again you're welcome!

The blame is now on argument. Chai! You will soon blame imperfections too just like your brother did some pages back.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry! Sorry!! Sorry!!!
Let's put all that behind, today is another day if we are truly Christians we can get angry and insult each other due to fierce arguments but when someone says "i'm sorry" then i think it's over!
Let's start the Bible study session that you truly came for! smiley

Accepted.

On the question on multiplication, i'll give an elaborate reply later in the day.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
OK everyone can put the blame on me but let's leave that behind and focus on the topic of discussion.

achorladey:

The blame is now on argument. Chai! You will soon blame imperfections too just like your brother did some pages back.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Image123:

Accepted.
On the question on multiplication, i'll give an elaborate reply later in the day.

YES!
And why do some faithful servants of God never had children? smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2021

An interested person (one of my staff) asked this question and i think it would be appropriate if I should make it the first topic on this thread!

MaxInDHouse:

Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

The colored says "Be fruitful and become many" now one of my Bible students asked the question:
"if truly God instructed us to bear Children, how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children?"

So let's deliberate on this as the first topic of our Bible study! smiley

Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
acholardey

JWs please let's allow our friends to share their views on the topic so
haddeylium
DappaD
Janosky
Should allow our friends to speak first please no counter comments or arguments, let's rub minds on why some faithful servants of God in Bible times never married or had children!
Thanks! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If i'm still in my right senses nothing can make me leave God's Organization may such never occurred to me, Amen in Jesus name.

But if it does then know that i've become mentally ill, run away from me at that time and don't look back because i will surely pick up my weapons and start fighting like others do, don't forget that people do fight against their fellowman based on Politics and Racism justifying such killing as fighting for what is right.
Therefore if i'm no longer one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as a trained soldier then you're not safe around me unless you're from my race and support the same political party as i do! undecided

You mean you can choose the watchtower organization over your sanity.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
true2god:
You mean you can choose the watchtower organization over your sanity.

My friend please leave that matter for now, it's not going to help anyone.

The Bible study has just commence and the topic is with the post i mentioned your name along with others. So let's resolve the thought provoking question.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend please leave that matter for now, it's not going to help anyone.

The Bible study has just commence and the topic is with the post i mentioned your name along with others. So let's resolve the thought provoking question.
Which Bible study? At the kingdom hall or here in Nairaland?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please forget about that for now and address the question if you're truly informed with Bible knowledge.
I've been apologizing to everyone since perhaps you need yours so i'm sorry and i apologize for whatever i've said to hurt your feelings before now.
Please what do you have to say about the topic of discussion? smiley

true2god:

Which Bible study? At the kingdom hall or here in Nairaland?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please forget about that for now and address the question if you're truly informed with Bible knowledge. I've been apologizing to everyone since perhaps you need yours so i'm sorry and i apologize for whatever i've said to hurt your feelings before now. Please what do you have to say about the topic of discussion? smiley
You need not apologize because you havent offended me. What's the topic?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
true2god:
You need not apologize because you havent offended me. What's the topic?

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=103531302][/quote]Get the ball rolling and we will follow you.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
true2god:

Get the ball rolling and we will follow you.

This is what i told all JWs so we want to hear from you our guests first!

Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
acholardey

JWs please let's allow our friends to share their views on the topic so
haddeylium
DappaD
Janosky
Should allow our friends to speak first please no counter comments or arguments, let's rub minds on why some faithful servants of God in Bible times never married or had children!
Thanks!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is what i told all JWs so we want to hear from you our guests first!

No, you have to set the ball rolling and we follow. That is how a rational conversation and engagement is done. You tell us your position on an issue first then we reconcile ours with yours.

You are the one that initiated the discussion.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by OkCornel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Heard a theory John the Baptist and probably Jesus adhered to the doctrines of the sect of the Essenes.

They’re the strictest Jewish sect, and the members usually abstained from marriage or any sort of similar arrangement to be fully devoted to serving God.

Probably something worth looking into…

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
I want to believe that our friends are making their research before airing their views on the topic.
Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
hupernikao
Splinz
maximunimpact
johnw47
Now is the time to air your view on the topic.

So for the next 48 hours no member of JW should drop a single comment, please let's listen to others for now.
The thread will be open for JWs by
Sunday 11th 2021 @ 2.00 pm!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I want to believe that our friends are making their research before airing their views on the topic.
Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
hupernikao

So for the next 48 hours no member of JW should drop a single comment, please let's listen to others for now.
No, you have to set the ball rolling and we follow. That is how a rational conversation and engagement is done. You tell us your position on an issue first then we reconcile ours with yours.

You are the one that initiated the discussion. And note, watchtower organization is a subset of the larger Christian organizations. Many Christians bodies/organizations have their own slight variances in their doctrines as there is no 100% standard beliefs for over 20,000 Christian organizations. The condition you are trying to create, that is watchtower and others, does not make sense.

Tell us watchtower's perception while other Christian organizations tell you theirs. Don't lump other Christians in same basket while isolating the watchtower organization.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by maximunimpact(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This question "one of your staff" and bible students asked you in private does not change the fact that your governing body is run by an 8 man team of elderly drunkards.

One of them was even caught buying booze and all kinds of ogogoro with money contributed by members worldwide.

The real question you should be asking here is how to deliver you from the manipulation of those 8 senior citizens in Newyork.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
maximunimpact:
This question "one of your staff" and bible students asked you in private does not change the fact that your governing body is run by an 8 man team of elderly drunkards.

One of them was even caught buying booze and all kinds of ogogoro with money contributed by members worldwide.

The real question you should be asking here is how to deliver you from the manipulation of those 8 senior citizens in Newyork.
You are a funny guy.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK everyone can put the blame on me but let's leave that behind and focus on the topic of discussion.

What can I do here than SMH and whenever I see the title of this thread, it bring forward past past memories. Na human you be after all.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
maximunimpact:

Drinking alcohol is NOT a sin,it is his personal money.
Bros, why e dey pain you?

Hebrews 13:7,13 & Acts 15:2-14, Jehovah's Servants must have leaders/Overseers answerable to Jehovah God.
It reeks of spiritual ignorance to fault the role of Governing Body.

Source: Wikipedia
Governing body
. (March 2018)
A governing body is a group of people that has the authority to exercise governance over an organization or political entity. The most formal is a government, a body whose sole responsibility and authority is to make binding decisions in a given geopolitical system (such as a state) by establishing laws. Other types of governing include an organization (such as a corporation recognized as a legal entity by a government), a socio-political group (chiefdom, tribe, family, religious denomination, etc.), or another, informal group of people"

You dey pay monthly membership fees to Pastorpreneurs business centers,yet you opened your mouth to claim another person is under 'manipulation'.

[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
hupernikao
Splinz
maximunimpact

Janosky:

Drinking alcohol is NOT a sin,it is his personal money.
Bros, why e dey pain you?

Hebrews 13:7,13 & Acts 15:2-14, Jehovah's Servants must have leaders/Overseers answerable to Jehovah God.
It reeks of spiritual ignorance to fault the role of Governing Body.

Source: Wikipedia
Governing body
. (March 2018)
A governing body is a group of people that has the authority to exercise governance over an organization or political entity. The most formal is a government, a body whose sole responsibility and authority is to make binding decisions in a given geopolitical system (such as a state) by establishing laws. Other types of governing include an organization (such as a corporation recognized as a legal entity by a government), a socio-political group (chiefdom, tribe, family, religious denomination, etc.), or another, informal group of people"

You dey pay monthly membership fees to Pastorpreneurs business centers,yet you opened your mouth to claim another person is under 'manipulation'.

[/b]
grin grin grin

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Just one commentator addressed the question after twelve hours!
Thanks OkCornel your comment is well noted, JWs will resume by 2pm tomorrow that's when we will unravel the mystery until then the floor is open to everyone.
Why do some servants of God never had children whereas God's word @ Genesis 1:28 said "be fruitful and become many "?
Bible Study with JWs that reaches the heart is always filled with deep thoughts that's why it's difficult for an individual to worship elsewhere wholeheartedly when they're no more with us.
Hence a commentator on this same thread after all said and done still gave cudos to JWs:

"if I later see a need to resume going to any worship center JW will be my choice"

OkCornel:

Heard a theory John the Baptist and probably Jesus adhered to the doctrines of the sect of the Essenes.
They’re the strictest Jewish sect, and the members usually abstained from marriage or any sort of similar arrangement to be fully devoted to serving God.
Probably something worth looking into…
Thanks OkCornel!
I just want to prove your first comment on this thread right:

OkCornel:
So far so good, no constructive or edifying questions on the thread, just trolls…

Sad. Next phase would be questions that’ll lead to fruitless time wasting arguments.

Let's see how people gain insight when they study God's word with JWs.
Once again till tomorrow by 2pm! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Countdown! smiley
MaxInDHouse:
Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
hupernikao
Splinz
maximunimpact
johnw47

So for the next 31 hours no member of JW should drop a single comment, please let's listen to others for now.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:
Image123
Emusan
true2god
MightySparrow
OkCornel
enilove
hupernikao
Splinz
maximunimpact
johnw47

false jw mad max

you thread title is: "study the bible with jehovah's witnesses! "
but you don't give your study on: gen 1:28 and "how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children"

instead you ask those other than false jw's to give their studies on: gen 1:28 and "how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children"

oh duh false jw you as confused as ever:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

seeing as u mentioned me, i may join you in your study, once you post it, most unintelligent one

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Good morning Sir, please if your son ask you this question how will you answer?
Thanks once again you're welcome!

johnw47:

false jw mad max
you thread title is: "study the bible with jehovah's witnesses! "
but you don't give your study on: gen 1:28 and "how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children"
instead you ask those other than false jw's to give their studies on: gen 1:28 and "how come some servants of God in Bible times never had children"
oh duh false jw you as confused as ever:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
seeing as u mentioned me, i may join you in your study, once you post it, most unintelligent one

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (76) (Reply)

The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.