Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (47222 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Since you know that then what are you doing on my thread? cheesy

You should stop mentioning me duh.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Since you're not buying has anyone come to force it on you? cheesy

Chickens don't go to greet or trade with a lion. They'll be treated in a language that they understand. The parable is clear.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Image123:

It's not a maybe brother. It is evident. You can't sell those magazines without drinking, it can be depressing.
This guy thinking ability is going off keys.
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Jesus was not said to have drank alcolohic beverage and JWs are some of the worst drinkers.
Please quote Luke 7:34 & put yourself to shame.
Your bigotry is nausating
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Luke 7:31-35 NIV: Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other: “ ‘We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry.’ For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”. The bible advised to the contrary:

Proverbs 31:6 - Give strong drink (including beer) to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter.

Proverbs 20:1 – “Wine is a mocker, strong drink is a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.” ...

The passage never said Jesus drank alcoholic beverages. The Bible condemned strong drinks (alcohol) in its strongest term. Lying against Jesus to encourage ‘drunkenness’ shows how desperate JWs could be. I am 200% sure that if your guys get a new light, from the governing body, that alcohol is bad, you will immediately change your tune and start condemning alcohol. That the Jews condemned Jesus that he did miracles with the power of demons, does that make them right?

Stop defending evil. I have seen many witnesses whose husbands have drinking problems, because of the false teachings of the watchtower, but the wives have to stay because the elders convinced them to. I have a JW friend whose parents run a ‘beer parlour’ business and they usually open shops as soon as they are back from their preaching work. If a customer demands for 12 bottles of big stout will they advise him to drink responsibly? Do you have any passage of the Bible that asked Christians to drink alcohol beverage but responsibly?

Stop insulting Jesus.
From the same mouth "drinking is false teaching of JWs" & his JWs friends advice their customers to drink responsibly" whereas he visits that bar to watch home movies
grin grin

1 Corinthians 10:31
Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all things for the glory of God.

You even quote Luke 7 verse 34 in your post and you went ahead to expose your bigotry and disrespect for Bible truth.

Shame on you.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Janosky:
Please quote Luke 7:34 & put yourself to shame.Your bigotry is nausating
Why are afraid of quoting it yourself and explain same to me. Go and take your 5 bottles of beer, as advised by your GB, and stop calling Jesus a drunkard. Explain how the accusation by the Jews, who always find fault in him, made him a consumer of alcohol (Luke 7:34).

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:

Proverbs 31:6 - Give strong drink (including beer) to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter.
God instructed His people to buy strong drink and enjoy themselves!

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household
KJV Deuteronomy 14:26

Proverbs 20:1 – “Wine is a mocker, strong drink is a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.” ...

Jesus turned water to WINE! John 4:46

Stop insulting Jesus.

Hope you're not playing the extremist here? cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Image123:

You should stop mentioning me duh.

Image123:
Lol. Majamaja, Bible Study abi Bible thumping?

I didn't remember who invited you to this thread in the first place before saying you don't want to be mentioned! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
So who invited wild breast into the gathering of domestic animals nah? cheesy

Image123:

Chickens don't go to greet or trade with a lion. They'll be treated in a language that they understand. The parable is clear.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe he now assumes the position of the 'governing body' here on Nairaland to determine what we should accept as the 'Bible truth', the so-called 'Bible truth' that is subject to modification when the JWs dark light becomes brighter.
The so-called Bible truth you rejected says,
"The son of man (Jesus Christ) came eating and drinking, and you say "here is a glutton and a drunkard."

Your misquote of Proverbs 31:6 proven your poor understanding of holy Scriptures.

Bros, abeg park your bigotry komot for here joor.
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I didn't remember who invited you to this thread in the first place before saying you don't want to be mentioned! cheesy

i didn't say that i don't want to be mentioned. i said stop mentioning me. What primary school did you finish from? Or are you still drunk and again?

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household
KJV Deuteronomy 14:26

The Bros think say na by him misquote of Proverbs 31:6
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So who invited wild breast into the gathering of domestic animals nah? cheesy

If anyone thinks i am joking when i say this maja is drunk, think again. Do sober people do like this? Who discussed about breast here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Technically the 'Governing Body' has replaced the 'Holy Spirit'. We are getting there gradually; the light is getting brighter darker day by day.

Matthew 20: 19: Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Governing Body).

Your FALSE claims doesn't alter the Bible truth JWs believe in.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Very correct! It is like when an aggressor shouting he is being victimized after killing his victim. The watchtower will shout 'persecuted' but will devote all their energy attacking other Christians in their magazines. The irony here is that an average JW cant even see into this hypocrisy. [/b]That is the level of manipulation they have been subjected to by their GB and their organization.

[b]Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by seunH: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
true2god:
At times we need to relax the mood in the house and apply a good sense of humour. That aside, does the bill board speaks of someone you are familiar with?

SeunH:
Habaaaa my bro, thats very offensive, responsible people may mistake you for a troll, and this may lead to a non benefitial, insult filled argument....!!!

This moniker "true2..." Is a confirmed hypocrite.
His rabid attacks of other people's beliefs plenty for this forum.
What a very manipulative character !
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
true2god:
Why are afraid of quoting it yourself and explain same to me. Go and take your 5 bottles of beer, as advised by your GB, and stop calling Jesus a drunkard. Explain how the accusation by the Jews, who always find fault in him, made him a consumer of alcohol (Luke 7:34).
Matthew 24:38 "people were eating and drinking".
* 1 Corinthians 10:31 "whether you are eating and drinking, do all things for God's glory"

Luke 7:34 "....the Son of Man came eating and drinking...".

You mean Jesus led people into sin by turning water into wine?
Jesus drank alcohol....
Bros roger that.
grin grin.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

[/b]

"...No be today dem start am"[b]

No be lie. I hardly forget the way they attacked one lady here by the name/monica SALVATION112 or so.

Some time I do think they might have eliminated the lady.

Hatred, violence and hypocrisy are noticeable fruits among them.

maxInDHouse trying hard to control his without success....

I laugh... cheesy

This guy knows more LYING.
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
achorladey:

But they fight abi and jump from congregation to congregation as a result abi? You want to colour my point.
Bring evidence of the fights you moderated nau, Mr LIENUS.

If he lived in apostolic times Achorladey would have claimed he saw Paul & Barnabas throwing punches at each other.
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
On this thread who came uninvited and started mentioning me first?
No wonder your ancestors (Pharisees) accused Jesus of being a drunkard.
You came to a place where you're not invited and started spewing gibberish then the next thing you'll say is "stop mentioning me"
Are you OK cheesy

Image123:

i didn't say that i don't want to be mentioned. i said stop mentioning me. What primary school did you finish from? Or are you still drunk and again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Have you forgotten the password?

LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL Galatians 5:22-23

I'm a worshiper of JEHOVAH.
He is a happy God:

according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted 1Timothy 1:11

Go and worship your sad god! smiley

Image123:

If anyone thinks i am joking when i say this maja is drunk, think again. Do sober people do like this? Who discussed about breast here?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Janosky:

Bring evidence of the fights you moderated nau, Mr LIENUS.

If he lived in apostolic times Achorladey would have claimed he saw Paul & Barnabas throwing punches at each other.
grin grin

See as you keep colouring the matter continuously with the addition of throwing punches. Is fight only in throwing punches? The example your brother talked about is it in throwing punches grin. Where is the intelligence and wisdom you too brag about?

Evidence like one happening after a convention programme right inside the assembly ground or which one? Or the one which happens inside the house of a couple of your members during those days when una still dey hold Bible study inside una members house. E get as e be for you oooo
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Janosky:

This guy knows more LYING.
grin grin

We know you don't lie grin But you use post of LIARS as TRUTH grin. E dey part of una mode of operations

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You guys are just getting yourselves worked up over what has nothing to do with you! cheesy
The name of an organization is mentioned in this thread so if you're not OK with their teachings why not just drop your comments and move on?
I said i'll not tolerate fruitless arguments here yet you disguised with another moniker only to say you've been to different religions and out of all when it comes to TEACHING JWs will always be your choice. I say "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses" yet you want to start arguing against the same Organization you yourself said will always be your choice right here on the same thread! cheesy

So what exactly makes JWs your choice if not the TEACHINGS?
My friend, you can run but you can't hide, if your ancestors in extremism were stalking our brothers up and down in the first century, that will not be possible for you today.
America has declared freedom of speech, expression and worship therefore if you're not OK with the beliefs of a religious group or sect you can just walk away since they're not coming to force their beliefs on you! wink

Na your mouth I take hear those commenting are worked up. Monickermix still dey on.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
On a forum like Nairaland you are able to IDENTIFY a united spiritual family who has just one mission:
To PREACH zealously and industriously TEACH whoever is willing to learn from them whereas you and your cohorts don't have any mission than arguing profusely on your beliefs. Luke 11:23
Surely Jesus knew all about you people! cheesy

Your eyes can only see what you want to see and what do you see? ARGUING PROFUSELY of which you join in 90% of the time grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
On this thread who came uninvited and started mentioning me first?
No wonder your ancestors (Pharisees) accused Jesus of being a drunkard.
You came to a place where you're not invited and started spewing gibberish then the next thing you'll say is "stop mentioning me"
Are you OK cheesy

You this confirmed hypocrite, why are you lying on something so evident. You can check up on the first page of this thread. This is the same way you spew lies from the sad hall instead of checking up the truth from the Word of God. You said in the OP that "Please the thread is open to all". Technically, i did not mention you in the sense. You mentioned me and said "You are welcome Sir!" i that know your drunkeness and hypocrisy like the back of my hand immediately reminded you that you are an hypocrite. You have proven it again, times without number. Instead of you to shamefully repent before God, i know you will still be here to spew more vomit. It's in your nature, a leopard cannot change its spots. You need God.
i ignored your thread because it was of no use but you MENTIONED me. When you mention me, it calls my attention in my mentions. So if you don't want my attention stop mentioning my moniker. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Image123(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Have you forgotten the password?

LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL Galatians 5:22-23

I'm a worshiper of JEHOVAH.
He is a happy God:

according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted 1Timothy 1:11

Go and worship your sad god! smiley

You have not mentioned your school, you must have had a very poor teacher in English. Sober is the opposite of drunk in the context.
Do some Bible study.

2Co_5:13  For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
1Th_5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1Th_5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
1Ti_3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti_3:11  Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
Tit_1:8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
Tit_2:2  That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
Tit_2:4  That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Tit_2:6  Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
1Pe_1:13  Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1Pe_4:7  But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
1Pe_5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2021
So to whom do your question addressed on a fresh thread if not the me?
Ever since then have you desist from typing trash until i blasted you?
OK i'm using this medium to tell you now that if you are not going to respect me and my faith leave the thread! cheesy

Image123:

You this confirmed hypocrite, why are you lying on something so evident. You can check up on the first page of this thread. This is the same way you spew lies from the sad hall instead of checking up the truth from the Word of God. You said in the OP that "Please the thread is open to all". Technically, i did not mention you in the sense. You mentioned me and said "You are welcome Sir!" i that know your drunkeness and hypocrisy like the back of my hand immediately reminded you that you are an hypocrite. You have proven it again, times without number. Instead of you to shamefully repent before God, i know you will still be here to spew more vomit. It's in your nature, a leopard cannot change its spots. You need God.
i ignored your thread because it was of no use but you MENTIONED me. When you mention me, it calls my attention in my mentions. So if you don't want my attention stop mentioning my moniker. It is that simple.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Fooool! cheesy
So it's when chatting with idiots like you that a Christian should be sober, shey? cheesy
When i say "study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses" you came in typing like a nuisance see what you're expecting from someone who had no business with you?

Well listen and learn, a Christian should always be happy it's only when struggling with inborn sinful nature that a Christian needed to be remorseful (sober) not when living according to the righteousness of God which he knows!
So if your Pastors told you to be sober always we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the fulfilment of all the promises Jesus made in the first century regarding pure worship. We are joyous always because everything Jesus foretold about pure worship in the last days is coming true with us! smiley

Image123:

You have not mentioned your school, you must have had a very poor teacher in English. Sober is the opposite of drunk in the context.
Do some Bible study.

2Co_5:13  For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
1Th_5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1Th_5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
1Ti_3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti_3:11  Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
Tit_1:8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
Tit_2:2  That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
Tit_2:4  That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Tit_2:6  Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
1Pe_1:13  Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1Pe_4:7  But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
1Pe_5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well he did drank alcoholic beverages Sir, that's why observers could call him a drunkard {Luke 7:31-35} it will make no sense calling someone a drunkard if no one ever saw him drink Alcoholic beverages nah! cheesy
You didn't look at the context properly and have no understanding of when a hyperbolic statement is made. Part of the text said:

For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.

From your understanding:

1) John the Baptist never ate any food

2) John never drink any wine, hence

3) John the Baptist must have a demon because the Pharisees said so.

A rational person will understand that John ate, drank wine and has no demon but he devoted most of his life fasting and always fed of locust and wild honey.

Now let’s look at the other part:

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.

From your understanding:

1) Jesus came eating and drinking (that is drinking ‘ogoro’, beer or other strong drinks the same way JWs do)

2) Jesus was a friend of tax collectors (modern day ‘agberos’ touts, or NURTW)

3) Jesus was a friend to sinners (since the Pharisees or the Jews said so)

Of course you cannot choose where the Jews called ‘a drunkard’ and ignore where they also called John the baptist 'demon-possessed'. Was Jesus a drunkard? No! Was a John the Baptist demon-possessed? No!

You are justifying drunkenness by misinterpreting the scriptures. This is a lie and a deceit the watchtower had been feeding you. Stop drinking alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2021
Janosky:
This moniker "true2..." Is a confirmed hypocrite. His rabid attacks of other people's beliefs plenty for this forum.What a very manipulative character !
Pot calling kettle black. Your Watchtower and Awake! magazines are filled with anti-Christian bigotry. It is ironic that you are the one making this statement. Your bigotry doesn't even allow you mention by moniker in full but called me "true2..."

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Janosky:
Matthew 24:38 "people were eating and drinking". * 1 Corinthians 10:31 "whether you are eating and drinking, do all things for God's glory". Luke 7:34 "....the Son of Man came eating and drinking...". You mean Jesus led people into sin by turning water into wine? Jesus drank alcohol....Bros roger that. grin grin.
’Eating and drinking’ does not mean ‘Eating and drinking alcohol’. As a matter of fact 99% of human eat and drink only water while eating. So from your English lexicon, according to the watchtower lexicon, drinking mean ‘taking alcohol’.

You have to go back to school if that’s what you have been told to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household. KJV Deuteronomy 14:26
Look at the text again:

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after…

The context, ordinarily looked as if God permitted an unlimited lust and pleasure, was actually a test to the children of Isreal on moderation and how to spend their tithe. If you look at the text from the literal point of view that God approved excesses and gluttony, then you are not a student of the scripture. If you compare other scriptures where God strongly condemned the use of strong drink you will get the context more properly. You don’t establish a doctrine using an isolated Bible verse.

Look at Prover 6:30;Men do not despise a thief, if he steal To satisfy himself when he is hungry.

If you agree that God permitted you to use strong drinks, do you also think a man can steal to satify his hunger? Context is key bro!

MaxInDHouse:
Jesus turned water into wine and not strong drink or alcohol. We have non-alcholic wines in the market. If coke, Pepsi, Mirinda, etc were available at the time of Jesus, they will be classified as wine as well.

MaxInDHouse:
You are the one parroting the watchtower narrative without thinking for yourself. If you think for yourself you will see some of the errors in the watchtowers doctrines.Many people had seen the errors and they left your organization. And to blackmail them you call them apostates, infidels, mentally ill (as some other derogatory terms) even if they leave and join another Christian group.

Your organization call anyone who leaves JW as ‘MENTALLY ILL’ If you leave the organization tomorrow they will also call you ‘MENTALLY ILL’

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (76) (Reply)

Christians Singles Having Sex / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.