Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Belinda Divorced Bill Gates, A Lesson You Should Learn Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Belinda Divorced Bill Gates, A Lesson You Should Learn Guys (937 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Belinda Divorced Bill Gates, A Lesson You Should Learn Guys by HitGuy: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2021
In nature, it's normal for a guy to lord over women, it is natural for the strong to dominate and lead the weak,
The strong wins the weak and the weak submits,
Same Goes in animal kingdom
Why is lions the king, lion is not the biggest animal in the jungle but it's the strongest and fearless, if you are fearless people tends to fear you, if you are fearful people tends to humiliate you this is my critical analysis why she pulled the plug but don't have the balls to accept she did it,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rGosolJck

(1) (Reply)

The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE / Tired Of Being Lonely / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.