Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

#twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (19309 Views)

Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
KRSWon:

So you're saying Nigeria wasn't already massively on fire prior to this Twitter issue?

Boko Haram, Fulani extremists and

What has the federal government done to eliminate the above problems?

What exactly has Jack Dorsey done to Nigeria that is worse than what these people have done?

I didn't know that he was supposed to watch helplessly and let twitter make it worse than already it is. Imagine Dorsey helping to raise money to buy petrol needed to set government properties on fire! Putting mouth in our internal affairs!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Nasww22nasww: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Masterito(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
I blame your foolishness, no need to explain further because you may never understand. Meet a good economist to teach you.
oloyedewaris:

I thought there are intelligent people on this site, i never knew it's full of dafts

Nigerians on Twitter are not more than 3 million and the so called influencers can't be more that a hundred thousand, so how come are they loosing over 2 billion in a day and 90 million every hour

Make una use your head naa, if it was a positive news for the country's finance, you Hypocrites will call it audio
Mind you, I'm also engaged in some online transactions but those figures are inflated afterall other social platforms are available

These are just experts analysis and not facts
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Basher8583: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
chymes0359:
Bihari will soon ban mobile internet to kill every ones joy..

There is nothing an uneducated man cannot to to affect positive change, just like he promise us change..

Keep misusing it. That will be the end result. You have being warned
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Teegelop(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Before twitter ban there was high rate of unemployment, so where are the job lost coming from

And you want to tell me that those that are in charge of companies Twitter handle will still be retained if the ban continues in weeks and months to go?

When the companies now sees there is no need for their service again?

Common, don't be this daft.
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by chymes0359(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Basher8583:

Keep misusing it. That will be the end result. You have being warned

WTF!

You should direct your response to the dullard that have already misused his, and want to fume the anger on all Nigerian.

The dullard at his age ain't mature enough to handle critics and was busy streching his power to stupidity.

You have been warned that no One can stop technology or social media which is the only media through which people air and excersise their opinion or rights.

Be warned that we are not in PMB autocratic or dictorship rule.

What ever he bans will be unban once he is off the office of power ..
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Basher8583: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2021
chymes0359:

WTF!

You should direct your response to the dullard that have already misused his, and want to fume the anger on all Nigerian.

The dullard at his age ain't mature enough to handle critics and was busy streching his power to stupidity.

You have been warned that no One can stop technology or social media which is the only media through which people air and excersise their opinion or rights.

Be warned that we are not in PMB autocratic or dictorship rule.

What ever he bans will be unban once he is off the office of power ..

So radio biafra is not working anymore abi. Anyway Nairaland is avaialable for you to rant your ass out. Or focus on your radio biafra and be more creative.

Land of the loosers
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by chymes0359(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Basher8583:

So radio biafra is not working anymore abi. Anyway Nairaland is avaialable for you to rant your ass out. Or focus on your radio biafra and be more creative.

Land of the loosers

It seems like you always get orgasm whenever i reply your mention.

Well here it is Stop masturbating over the glaring truth. Kiss the truth and die a shameful death.
You cant stop peoples from talking or airing their opinion with the phone and data they bought with their legitimate money.

I was expecting you to stop me from using Nairaland. Because because na your papa get am.

Fvckinng cow!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Basher8583: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2021
chymes0359:

It seems like you always get orgasm whenever i reply your mention.

Well here it is Stop masturbating over the glaring truth. Kiss the truth and die a shameful death.
You cant stop peoples from talking or airing their opinion with the phone and data they bought with their legitimate money.

I was expecting you to stop me from using Nairaland. Because because na your papa get am.

Fvckinng cow!

See them, see them
PHD in INSULT419 Studies.
Thats all you losers know. Nothing more.

Your illiterate brothers have tried infiltrating Linkdln thinking its like twitter. Lol

Fvckinng Onion thief
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by chymes0359(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Basher8583:

See them, see them
PHD in INSULT419 Studies.
Thats all you losers know. Nothing more.

Your illiterate brothers have tried infiltrating Linkdln thinking its like twitter. Lol

Fvckinng Onion thief

Hope you get the cheap attention you always want slowpoke!

Sorry i wont be giving your reason to masturbate again.

F**king pedophile!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Basher8583: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2021
chymes0359:

Hope you get the cheap attention you always want slowpoke!

Sorry i wont be giving your reason to masturbate again.

F**king pedophile!

Which one concern pedophilia in this matter now.

Na me say make your igbo "yam legs" girls dey look for yoruba and hausa dicks up and down. When SE has almost lost all its male population to stupidity thanks to that albino namdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road: Ohanaeze Denounces Peter Obi's Vilification Of Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.