Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5887 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The chance given to you have been exhausted.

Go and take another sip of your nkwu oku.

When the right person I quoted replies, them I will quote him again not you.

If you need reply, go back and quote my submission to you.

I don't know how to empower people's stuuuppppiiiddddity....I don't know how to do that.

Ps: least I forget, whenever you receive such reply from me, like that one you quoted, know quite well that I didn't read your submission rather I returned the foollllishnesss tacitly.
That's what a fool would say. However, let it be known that you have no basis to engaged me because I will make a fool out of you and your entire ethnicity. People are clamouring for sane republics you folks are running around agitating for a Drug Republic. Landlocked slaves.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

I'm Ika too. Nice to meet you
Diokpa alua.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. Their wayo much ehn. Imagine charms wey dem suppose use protect lives them counterfeit am grin. If not, how Esn members gode die like chickens everyday even with their mighty charms.

You dey mind dem? Even their witch doctors still dey counterfeit jazz just to make quick cash.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you stay in Ijaw land for 3 4 years and you dont speak Ijaw, it means you have brain problem..you claimed Ijaw online doesnt make you one.. go back to your barren and landlocked region.
I wish to meet u, make my boys flog mumu commot from your head. U no get sense at all.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
That's what a fool would say. However, let it be known that you have no basis to engaged me because I will make a fool out of you and your entire ethnicity. People are clamouring for sane republics you folks are running around agitating for a Drug Republic. Landlocked slaves.

My Replies to foooolllls never changes..

#Below.

The chance given to you have been exhausted.

Go and take another sip of your nkwu oku.

When the right person I quoted replies, then I will quote him again not you.

If you need reply, go back and quote my submission to you.

I don't know how to empower people's stuuuppppiiiddddity....I don't know how to do that.

Ps: least I forget, whenever you receive such reply from me, like that one you quoted, know quite well that I didn't read your submission rather I returned the foollllishnesss tacitly.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igboid come see your shameless brothers.
even vasel15 come and see your shameless brother begging us here.. see why we say una igbo tribe is a sub-human tribe that relied only on us.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by pedrilo: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leave us alone. Focus on ur biafra.
I see how hard dat is for u pipo

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

I'm Ika too. Nice to meet you

I hate eeeeddddiottts that impersonates alot.

They lack proudness and self esteem.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
U need to remove your life from ekpetesi.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Maybe the people of odi In bayelsa has ressurected from dead...

Or those in burutu in Delta are now back on earth on their second coming?

#Malema speaking
Odi? Lol. We have moved on we got 15B billion compensation as FG way of saying sorry, and a President and other notable packages to pacify us. How about the millions boro wiped during the civil war? Lol e pain you? Boro and my grandpa were so good at killing biafran miscreants soldiers to the extent that Ojukwu had to scram whilst disguising as a woman like a coward to another republic after leading millions of you uneducated shop owners in your mouth birthed republic to death.. Have you finished mourning them?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Warlords for battling with crude oil pipeline? grin
Have you ever fought a modern war?
ask nigeria navy they will confirmation you.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
even vasel15 come and see your shameless brother begging us here.. see why we say una igbo tribe is a sub-human tribe that relied only on us.

This thread really weak Igbos.On that day their leader asked them to stay at home,he foolishly added Ika people even down to Ika people of Igbanke in edo state.But Ika people nor send them they did not obey...

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Nongo di!
Igbo man what do you for a living? You can't even answer my question bloody igbo criminal

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

This thread really weak Igbos.On that day their leader asked them to stay at home,he foolishly added Ika people even down to Ika people of Igbanke in edo state.But Ika people nor send them they did not obey...

i dont know the kind of dead brain he has..

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
I wish to meet u, make my boys flog mumu commot from your head. U no get sense at all.
Lol. This boy. Ur lead Nnamdi Kanu make mouth pass like this ooh. Where is he now? Lol.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Diokpa alua.
I don't speak, but I do hear. Lordi orhuma o
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Odi? Lol. We have moved on we got 15B billion compensation as FG way of saying sorry, and a President and other notable packages to pacify us. How about the millions boro wiped during the civil war? Lol e pain you? Boro and my grandpa were so good at killing biafran miscreants soldiers to the extent that Ojukwu had to scram whilst disguising as a woman like a coward to another republic after leading millions of you uneducated shop owners in your mouth birthed republic to death.. Have you finished mourning them?

#Smiles.

Seems my words got you.

So you know how to behave like someone with sense and wisdom. Good I put you back on track.

Once again JuliusMalema still prides himself as been fair and Just.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I hate eeeeddddiottts that impersonates alot.

They lack proudness and self esteem.

Juliusmalema is the guy am imposter? If he is I would found out later anyway.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. Another rhetorics of divide and rule? See antics. Stylishly pitching the Ogonis against the Ijaws. You Igbos are so poor minded. How about Zik rallying against Ojukwu? Una antics are obvious for everyone to see. Its a failed attempt. Try another tactics

Why are you hell bent on encircling and landlocking Ibibios and Annangs?
Is this the aim of your Ogogoro republic?

How can you lots go and be opening branches of IYC in Eastern Obolo and Ibeno just because Ibibios allowed you to fish in the coasts and establish few fishing camps on the coasts, now you are claiming the whole Ibeno and Eastern Obolo?
What's the plan? To land lock Annang and Ibibios and corner their offshore oil wealth?

Look at Akwa Ibom map and see what happens when you take Ibeno and Eastern Obolo off.
Why are you lots this wicked and expansionist?
https://m.facebook.com/Eastern-Obolo-Clan-IYC-107865557328983/

I belong to Ijaw private forums and do watch you guys debate on how to claim Eastern Obolo, Ibeno and even Ikot Abasi, and I would just be shaking my head. Because I doubt the Ibibios know what you are up to.

5 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:

Igbo man what do you for a living? You can't even answer my question bloody igbo criminal
Come make I find u work in NIPP, Shell, or Modular refinery.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You dey mind dem? Even their witch doctors still dey counterfeit jazz just to make quick cash.
grin grin. Oboy, I so much love the turn out against these foolish miscreants today! grin grin. The heat is so much.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

I don't speak, but I do hear. Lordi orhuma o

Na truth oh,you be impostor, what [b]lordi[/b]orhuma o?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
U no go pass under rope spread with mostly women clothes, u don't sleep or touch woman in her period. U don't eat snail. You don't use the powers on innocent people.
i ask you to mention 10 and you mention 3 jargons for me.. who told you EGBESU forbid eating of snail? you are confirm igbo man, with this i know

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
wow! so desperate on having akwacross to their barren republic.. chai, what a useless tribe is this igbo na? abeg make una hear o, igbos dey searchin and begging for tribe that will relate with them o, atlast den go pay that tribe o.

chai see where igbo uselessness carry dem come reach..begging for relationship

Why are you so excited over what doesnt concern you? Are you from Akwa Cross?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:

You insult boro by saying he wiped anybody in war... someone that was recruited in army died 3 months later brutally annihilated and destroyed is what you use to compare Generals.

How do you sleep at night.... Front, back up or down. Boro should be least of meaningful comparisons because even basic western education he lacked it.

You collected 15billion and still living in constructed woods and defecating through its hole inside water to drink sane water later?

Do you know the exact meaning of dirtiness and disgusting lifestyle?

Haaaa .

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. This boy. Ur lead Nnamdi Kanu make mouth pass like this ooh. Where is he now? Lol.
Make we meet for Tombia round about. Or come down to Gbarantoru.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Are Ika that important? grin
You need us, we don't need you.
Emefiele need to be Igbo to be CBN president. If he dared opened his mouth and said he wasn't Igbo when Buhari called him Igbo, he was a goner grin
Dorathy needed to claim Igbo to stand a chance in BBN! she had to denounce your irrelevant Ika and stuck close to Igbo tag to stay afloat.
Have you ever seen an Igbo man claim to be Ika? Nope! You Know why? Because you have nothing to offer us. grin

The la creame of Anioma land is Enuani. They are the Brain box, and they had embraced us, and in return, we have poured our wealth into Asaba , while your bush Boji boji village remains a village.
Asaba and Enu-ani complied reasonably with the sit at home, that was good enough for Ndiigbo. cool

6 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Juliusmalema is the guy am imposter? If he is I would found out later anyway.

You should know without been told.

I am simple and straightforward.

That game he wants to play is outright stuuuppppiiiddddity and totally childish.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i dont know the kind of dead brain he has..

Na greed and pride destroy Igbo man,they are not good at diplomacy.They are just another version of fulani.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Are Ika that important? grin
You need us, we don't need you.
Emefiele need to be Igbo to be CBN president. If he dared opened his mouth and said he wasn't Igbo when Buhari called him Igbo, he was a goner grin
Dorathy needed to claim Igbo to stand a chance in BBN! He had to denounce your irrelevant Ika and stuck close to Igbo tag to stay afloat.
Have you ever seen an Igbo man claim to be Ika? Nope! You Know why? Because you have nothing to offer us. grin

The la creame of Anioma land is Enuani. They are the Brain box, and they had embraced us, and in return, we have poured our wealth into Asaba , while your bush Boji boji village remains a village.
Asaba and Enu-ani complied reasonably with the sit at home, that was good enough for Ndiigbo. cool

Word!

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na truth oh,you be impostor, what [b]lordi[/b]orhuma o?

Imposter as how? undecided
I'm not oo Pls.
I'm not sure if I spelt it well. But it means "stay well"
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Why are you hell bent on encircling and landlocking Ibibios and Annangs?
Is this the aim of your Ogogoro republic?

How can you lots go and be opening branches of IYC in Eastern Obolo and Ibeno just because Ibibios allowed you to fish in the coasts and establish few fishing camps on the coasts, now you are claiming the whole Ibeno and Eastern Obolo?
What's the plan? To land lock Annang and Ibibios and corner their offshore oil wealth?

Look at Akwa Ibom map and see what happens when you take Ibeno and Eastern Obolo off.
Why are you lots this wicked and expansionist?
https://m.facebook.com/Eastern-Obolo-Clan-IYC-107865557328983/

I belong to Ijaw private forums and do watch you guys debate on how to claim Eastern Obolo, Ibeno and even Ikot Abasi, and I would just be shaking my head. Because I doubt the Ibibios know what you are up to.
Ibenos are not Ibibios so why would Ibibios cry? Obolo is Ijaw. The presence of IYC and INC is very strong there. And that affirms their Ijawness just like other Ijaw clans like Ndoki in Abia state. grin. These people Identifies with us as fellow Ijaws. We never forced them. The Present IYC President is an Ibeno guy. How are you gonna think its an expansionist agenda? Have Ijaws gone to Ika people and told them they are Ijaws and they have to identify with their Ijaw roots? Lol. You think in present Nigeria ethnic nationalities are not conscious of their roots? Okay, go and ask Ika, Anioma to join Ohanaeze group to identify with their Igbo roots na. grin. Na cutlass you go see.. You think indigens of Obolo and Ibeno will Join and Identify with IYC and INC without deep knowledge of their Ijaw roots? You Igbos are plain fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia / Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates / Do Not Celebrate Yet Chris Ngige Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.