Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5917 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He must be watching dead bodies in Malaysia that you have to Jump to maaysia to counter my sincere and heartfelt comment.

Let me not talk about the spiritual upkeep for now, that will be issues of another that will be referenced to.

Malaysia is now synonymous to monthly upkeep.

Alright, Malenma u done hear am .

As if you know him,If you know he will change your life forever.He is not a painter like you(osi marshall)

He is a cyber-security expect,He studied computer science.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Have you finished mourning your brothers that were slaughtered like chicken by the Nigerian Army?

Maybe the people of odi In bayelsa has ressurected from dead...

Or those in burutu in Delta are now back on earth on their second coming?

#Malema speaking

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
An Igbo petty trader (shop owner) in Bayelsa state should be acquianted to ijaw dialects in bayelsa. It does not make you Ijaw. Fool! It proves nothing.
he is a supporter of APC nomadic igbo trader trading in bayelsa.. he think we will not know him.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

As if you know him,If you know he will change your life forever.He is not a painter like you(osi marshall)

He is a cyber-security expect,He studied computer science.

Why should I know him and of what benefit will he be to me?

Seems this your monthly upkeep and malaysia brother has many talents even cyber...maybe he is a Yahoo defrauding innocent citizens

You even resorted to osi-marshall ..Lol

I am only sincere to your welfare and meagre income and not the nonsense you guys are arguing here....Mr Malaysian cyber security.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

When queen victoria efezormor the late queen to obi of owa,died,the Pere of gbaramatu visited the obi of owa there in his palace in owa-oyibu(my home town).
And this fools keep saying we have nothing in common. Lol.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ijaws of today are different.Perhaps Igbos did worst to eastern region minorities.

The Recent call by the Ijaw youths which painted the struggle for the present Amnesty Programme by the Federal Government as their personal struggle, and not a collective fights by the youths of the Niger Delta, had been condemned, President of Urhobo Progress Union (UPU), Youthwing,, who had stated that it was a collaboration of the youths of the area.

Comrade Efemena Umukoro, in a reaction to the claim, has insisted that Ijaw Nation cannot lay claim to the Amnesty programme as their brainchild, adding that other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta complemented the efforts of Ijaw Nation during the Niger Delta struggle and should not be sidelined but accorded the respect they deserve.

Recall that Comrade Umukoro recently held a press conference were amongst the issues raised was to condemn the appointment of an Ijaw man to head the Presidential Amnesty program, stressing that the program became a scam after other ethnic groups joined hands together in struggling for the program, but now only the Ijaws want to benefit from it and have hijacked it.

The said statement from the youth leader has since been greeted by reactions from Ijaw youths who called on Comrade Umukoro to apologise to Ijaw Nation and cautioned him to be mindful of his words regarding the amnesty issue, as they claimed that the Amnesty Program is an offshoot of the agitations of Ijaws against the Nigerian government and will therefore remain under the stewardship of the Ijaws.

https://www.ndokwareporters.com/current-news/national-news/amnesty-urhobo-youths-denounce-attempt-to-hijack-program-by-the-ijaws/

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Seems this your monthly upkeep and malaysia brother has many talents even cyber...maybe he is a Yahoo defrauding innocent citizens

I am only sincere to your welfare and meagre income and not the nonsense you guys are arguing here....Mr Malaysian cyber security.
Which ethnicity is known for unethical dealings more than igbos? Counterfeiting products to baby factories to drugs. Always on deathrow for drug offences.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do you know the meaning of "Cyber-security expert"?

I no blame you,you think he is a painter like you?

Anyway no mention me again,I nor get your time.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

Indigeneous Igbos in South south could be the most populous of all the tribes in your region dear..

At least use Google so as to understand the difference between Tribe and region.
jobless igbo man, there is no single igbo that is indigenous to south south.. any yam head found in our states is a nomadic trader that pay land fee every term.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Which ethnicity is known for unethical dealings more than igbos? Counterfeiting products to baby factories to drugs. Always on deathrow for drug offences.

Reply the quote directed to you and leave those directed to others.

Stop looking from where to clutch, you are kicking so hard and that's a symbol of a drowning Man.

Least you don't need to be taken Serious anyway because that what I imply.

Reply the quotes directed to you and leave those directed to others.

My body abhors attached by force but of you have nothing to say them shut it.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

The Recent call by the Ijaw youths which painted the struggle for the present Amnesty Programme by the Federal Government as their personal struggle, and not a collective fights by the youths of the Niger Delta, had been condemned, President of Urhobo Progress Union (UPU), Youthwing,, who had stated that it was a collaboration of the youths of the area.

Comrade Efemena Umukoro, in a reaction to the claim, has insisted that Ijaw Nation cannot lay claim to the Amnesty programme as their brainchild, adding that other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta complemented the efforts of Ijaw Nation during the Niger Delta struggle and should not be sidelined but accorded the respect they deserve.

Recall that Comrade Umukoro recently held a press conference were amongst the issues raised was to condemn the appointment of an Ijaw man to head the Presidential Amnesty program, stressing that the program became a scam after other ethnic groups joined hands together in struggling for the program, but now only the Ijaws want to benefit from it and have hijacked it.

The said statement from the youth leader has since been greeted by reactions from Ijaw youths who called on Comrade Umukoro to apologise to Ijaw Nation and cautioned him to be mindful of his words regarding the amnesty issue, as they claimed that the Amnesty Program is an offshoot of the agitations of Ijaws against the Nigerian government and will therefore remain under the stewardship of the Ijaws.

https://www.ndokwareporters.com/current-news/national-news/amnesty-urhobo-youths-denounce-attempt-to-hijack-program-by-the-ijaws/

Let them settle their matter by theirself,E nor comcern Igbos.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

see foolish Desperation. By bloggers. Everyone knows and other ethnic nationalities know the Ijaws has always been in the forefront of the Niger Delta struggles. And the Ijaws give due acknowledgment to other nationalities whom have always complemented their efforts. This nonsense you wrote above holds no water. You see your acts of desperations? Why are u always trying so hard to pitch other nationalities against the Ijaws in the Niger Delta? bro it will never materialize. You started with the Ika brother, you saw how you failed abi? Now u re dragging Urhobo into it. Tomorrow you will drag bini, ishekiri and others. Fools! We know all these antics.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I always tell you their plan is always to pitch others nationalities against the Ijaws in the Niger Delta in order to make them vulnerable so they could infiltrate and advance their selfish interest. Stupid fools. Divide and rule tactics.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Same way Igbo issues with Igboids no concern Ogogor republic people nah. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Do you know the meaning of "Cyber-security expert"?

I no blame you,you think he is a painter like you?

Anyway no mention me again,I nor get your time.

I will be totally down and sad if you start kicking and clutching without directly following up the issue we are trying to resolve according to your Malaysian cyber security synonymous to yahoo.

Lol....pay painter all in an effort to clutch on something that is not existing...very pathetic.

So suddenly I shouldn't mention you again but it was sane you that told me that he is a cyber expert ( Computer science as discipline).

Why getting agitated now?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Ijaw language wey even the new generation ijaw people sef no dey fit speak well again, na Igbo man go stress him self learn onto wetin? Na so our market purchasing power don big reach?
you stay in Ijaw land for 3 4 years and you dont speak Ijaw, it means you have brain problem..you claimed Ijaw online doesnt make you one.. go back to your barren and landlocked region.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
see foolish Desperation. By bloggers. Everyone knows and other ethnic nationalities know the Ijaws has always been in the forefront of the Niger Delta struggles. And the Ijaws give due acknowledgment to other nationalities whom have always complemented their efforts. This nonsense you wrote above holds no water. You see your acts of desperations? Why are u always trying so hard to pitch other nationalities against the Ijaws in the Niger Delta? bro it will never materialize. You started with the Ika brother, you saw how you failed abi? Now u re dragging Urhobo into it. Tomorrow you will drag bini, ishekiri and others. Fools! We know all these antics.

So this gibberish above would explain why Ijaws want to totally blockade Edos by laying claim to Gelegele, and blockading the Ibibio/Annangs by land grabbing Ibeno, Eastern Obolo and Andoni?

Was this also why Obi Wali and Saro Wiwa cried out loud in Old Rivers State when you Bayelsa people Oppressed and marginalized them until they came running to Zik and Ukiwe for help? grin angry

Why can't you stand alone in your Ogogoro republic? Why try to annex other minorities?
Can't you stand alone? cry Why are you looking for who to assimilate and marginalize?

6 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Reply the quote directed to you and leave those directed to others.

Stop looking from where to clutch, you are kicking so hard and that's a symbol of a drowning Man.

Least you don't need to be taken Serious anyway because that what I imply.

Reply the quotes directed to you and leave those directed to others.

My body abhors attached by force but of you have nothing to say them shut it.
e pain am! cheesy. He's my Deltan brother. His Kins is the Governor of my state, and my kin is the deputy of the state. An attack on him is an attack on me. Fool... You see Igbo man from Imo replying comments made against an Igbo man from Abia even when they barely understand each other. But two individuals from the same state can't defend each other. Lol. You must be so pained.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

So this gibberish above would explain why Ijaws want to totally blockade Edos by laying claim to Gelegele, and blockading the Ibibio/Annangs by land grabbing Ibeno, Eastern Obolo and Andoni?

Was this also why Obi Wali and Saro Wiwa cried out loud in Old Rivers State when you Bayelsa people Oppressed and marginalized them until they came running to Zik and Ukiwe for help? grin angry
Lol. Another rhetorics of divide and rule? See antics. Stylishly pitching the Ogonis against the Ijaws. You Igbos are so poor minded. How about Zik rallying against Ojukwu? Una antics are obvious for everyone to see. Its a failed attempt. Try another tactics
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
e pain am! cheesy. He's my Deltan brother. His Kins is the Governor of my state, and my kin is the deputy of the state. An attack on him is an attack on me. Fool... You see Igbo man from Imo replying comments made against an Igbo man from Abia even when they barely understand each other. But two individuals from the same state can't defend each other. Lol. You must be so pained.

The chance given to you have been exhausted.

Go and take another sip of your nkwu oku.

When the right person I quoted replies, them I will quote him again not you.

If you need reply, go back and quote my submission to you.

I don't know how to empower people's stuuuppppiiiddddity....I don't know how to do that.

Ps: least I forget, whenever you receive such reply from me, like that one you quoted, know quite well that I didn't read your submission rather I returned the foollllishnesss tacitly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
I always tell you their plan is always to pitch others nationalities against the Ijaws in the Niger Delta in order to make them vulnerable so they could infiltrate and advance their selfish interest. Stupid fools. Divide and rule tactics.

Their matter tire me,2moro them go create another thread with their fake monickers and start attacking Ijaws,benin,Ika and esan.Them go pretend to come froms tribes above and start attacking their monicker.Igbo man and wayo.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Same way Igbo issues with Igboids no concern Ogogor republic people nah. grin
How about materializing their drug republic first? Lol Imagine Igbos having their own country, we gonna see new breeds of Pablo Escobar grin grin
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Tarr, die it. I bathed Egbesu water during the odi crisis. My grandfather was a strongman. No be today. No worry, once wetin I dey cook don done, I go let you know. I get meeting this evening wey we go soon shut down Shell site in my place. Once my hands clap, I go alert u. For now, just shut up! Allow people wey get stake for matter talk.
mention 10 laws of EGBESU if you be true Ijaw??

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Their matter tire me,2moro them go create another thread with their fake monickers and start attacking Ijaws,benin,Ika and esan.Them go pretend to come froms tribes above and start attacking their monicker.Igbo man and wayo.
lol. Their wayo much ehn. Imagine charms wey dem suppose use protect lives them counterfeit am grin. If not, how Esn members gode die like chickens everyday even with their mighty charms.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you the mind that fool imposting to be us? You think a true Ijaw son will allow Igbo run their mouth against the Ijaws and still defend Igbo mouthed biafra? grin bro think.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:

Even the colonial masters knew that when the minority southern tribes talk about igbo in such derogatory manner, it is borne mainly out of jealousy and an inability to compete

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by okigbojihad: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Everyone knows Crude oil is the most vital assets Nigeria has. For you to threaten Nigeria Govt with that despite the military at their disposal alone shows how daring you are. The order day, Tompolo gave FG just one week Ultimatum and you saw how everyone started shitting in their pants.. lol. It took the Army just one week to kill the number one commander of Igboid security forces despite not known to many as a warlord. We only knew Igbo had a local warlord in the name of Ikonsu after his death. Lol. In the Niger Delta nobody needs to mention the names of Warlords who have had confrontations with the FG military and still have their heads up as free men and not fugitives. U think u can engage us in a combat. With what exactly? The same fake charms your lots have been tying around their waist? How far with Igbudu charms? Ur youths are dying everyday.

STFU with your incoherent rants, I might not be in support of Ugm but they bleeped the military up.

they fucking killed 10 soldiers in two days, sumtin your creek dwelling rat militants couldn't do, the Nigeria army was annihilating your anatomy ape-like creatures in the creek in scores. u got nothing on us our Biafran soldiers massacred your fucking ugly grand dads in port Harcourt when they attacked there formation the only survivours were those who wre able to swim. grin

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
you the mind that fool?
very big fool. he is a bastard.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. Another rhetorics of divide and rule? See antics. Stylishly pitching the Ogonis against the Ijaws. You Igbos are so poor minded. How about Zik rallying against Ojukwu? Una antics are obvious for everyone to see. Its a failed attempt. Try another tactics

Wiwa was crying of Igbo domination in old Eastern region until he tested Ijaw domination in old Rivers State and confessed that Jesus is Lord.
He had to run to Ndiigbo seeking for help to Cage you land grabbers in Bayelsa, so that they could finally breath in Rivers State.

Common amnesty program, una chance all other minorities and claimed everything for yourselves.

Are you not plotting to landlock Ibibios with you recent aggressive drive to corrupt Ibeno and Obolo and turn them against their Ibibio and Annang like you did to Ndiigbo in Opobo and Bonny? wink

You think no one see through your land grab?
One hand you are shouting Niger Delta republic, the other hand you are plotting to grab people lands and blockade them. grin

Why can't you stand alone? I mean what happened to having Ijaw republic if not because you have an ulterior motive of subjugation of other groups?

Even small Ogoni want independent Ogoni republic and had declared it before, likewise Oron people.
Yet Ijaw don't want Ijaw republic, they want people to dominate, subjugate and grab their lands in the name of Ogogoro republic. kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos should respect theirself,I am ika and one fool is up there insulting Ika's.If I retaliate and insult his chest beating tribe from congo,they will start shouting that I hate Igbos.
I'm Ika too. Nice to meet you
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
U no go pass under rope spread with mostly women clothes, u don't sleep or touch woman in her period. U don't eat snail. You don't use the powers on innocent people.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
How about materializing their drug republic first? Lol Imagine Igbos having their own country, we gonna see new breeds of Pablo Escobar grin grin

Chai it will be the mexico of africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Professor Asks Students To Pose Unclad In Class If They Want To Graduate. Photos / Border Closure: Sleeping Giant Nigeria Stirs And entire World Takes Notice. / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.