Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72347 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Bishopino: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racoon:
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.
Stop that bro.. you don't reason that way.
The innocent driver and the conductor does not deserve that no matter their tribe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by NafeesaAA(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kanu jas said it, he is ready to sacrifice anything as long as Biafra will come.

Anything means 5 million igbos resident in the North.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by PaulUD(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
The media is one the main reason this country has witnessed prolonged standstill...religion too. The day we stop pointing accusing fingers at people on the basis of their ethnic extraction and tackle the various institutions that enshrine this hate the better for us all. Our thinking towards handling issues in this country needs a total revamp.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racoon:
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.
I wonder when you'll have sense on this forum
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ogbuefi677(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seun ,I hope you're happy how nairaland is used to Stoke ethnic tension.
How your useless moderator chose to push this fake story which carefully left out the part where the lorry killed locals and sent the news to front page.
Continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost
if the igbos were the ones killed and their business looted in the north by now they'll have been wailing all over this forum of being the most hated tribe

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by A1h2m3e4d(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igbo's are nothing but idiots in our beloved country Nigeria, if you give them the biafra, they will fight with each other, animal people in the kingdom
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by amina88: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
I hope they are marking their score cards because when their cup is filled and reprisal attacks starts in the North just know that no cry of genocide can quench the fire. Because all the developers scattered in the North are just been sacrificed on the alter of their stupidity. Time is just giving you the privilege now to stop before your brothers start paying the price gruesomely
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by anataala: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sentiment at work your brothers are in the North hope you didn’t forget that. It’s a norm in the south to steal hardworking business men properties from the North including but not limited to cow, tomatoes, yam and onions etc
AntiBMC:

Don't mind them. They like painting themselves as the victims... whereas they kill hundreds of people everyday and nothing is being done about it.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fulani will kill 50,12,18,300 and you won't hear dem don buy market but when the some the hunted guys hunt 1 or 2 of them down,wicked elements will shout dem don buy market.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Chudyfuto(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
@op ,you are very very stupid...you are one of those causing unrest in this country...IN YOUR TEXT,IT WAS STATED THAT THE POLICE HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANYBODY OR GROUP...so why indicting ESN? pls stop this your poor journalism... stop politicking with the peace of the nation. stop tribalism,religion favouritism and stay true to your journalism.... #PEACE
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
You should know that was a set up, they killed their own in order to start chaos. Don't be fooled.
you're such a dumb ass
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Kdon2: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost

The war done dey Nigeria they try since even before kanu. Abi na kanu dey kill for north east?

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Kdon2: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Ipob miscreants on the loose again

Almajiris miscreants on the keyboard again. grin
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Seun360(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
It's about time the north start selling food to the south east.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by orion7: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
the people fulanis killed this morning in benue was it kanu ?

What if the ones that were slaughtered like pigs yesterday in ibarapa ?

You fools should stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.

You are not Igbo,not because I expect you to cover the truth but because you are trying to incite violence against the Igbos....
Soldiers are crying because they are fulanis/Hausas,not because they are Nigerians...so it means they are Fulani soldiers not Nigerian soldiers...that means they should kill anybody they see on the road...
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Friend22:

I am sorry to say you and those who liked your comment are fools.

Just reqd what you wrote?

It's either your guys are murderers or enablers if murder.

It's even sick to think that people supplying you a good source of protein(,cattle) be killed and your and fans in support of this and the sane heartless ravening wolves will start blaming our leaders.

All these noise some of you are making here insulting president Buhari only reveals how small minded you guys are.
I've learnt to ignore annoying comments on this forum.
Honestly these riffraffs are not worth it.
The categories of igbos on this forum is nothing to write home about.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Fantacy4(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

if hausa should start in the north shebi na igbos go loose pass na?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Those guys are Hausa/Fulani, that's their new form of suicide killing...they ram into people with their trucks...remember their extremism, that's how all of them are,half educated, illiterate, local and foreign extremists.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by uchennaq(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
War will make Nigeria the headquarters of IDP. These are the works of criminal elements and federal government should handle issues like this wisely.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fantacy4:
if hausa should start in the north shebi na igbos go loose pass na?

Caman disappear from my mention... oké mkpi.
The countless murders committed by ur kinsmen are irrelevant? Na una blood b gold. U dey craz.

Cry me an ocean..
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Simply6: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
I suspect this attack is just to instigate another killings in Anambra just like they did in Imo state. lipsrsealed
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Jayrow08: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

U self don observe am abi

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Blackaxe16(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
God punish the op wella... This kind news u they share so that tribal war go start ... Back then in Kano make them remove Igbo woman head I no see the news for nairaland... Idiot.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by EMMY76: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is obviously a retaliation for the killings of tens of innocent igbo youths by the nigerian army and police.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
anataala:
Sentiment at work your brothers are in the North hope you didn’t forget that. It’s a norm in the south to steal hardworking business men properties from the North including but not limited to cow, tomatoes, yam and onions etc

Sentiments is not at work for you...so all of a sudden, the people killed in Oyo yesterday by ur kinsmen were rats not hardworking business men?
U must b sick. Ur people destroy thousands of beer belonging to hardworking business people everyday, yet still collects their taxes.

I'm not in support of violence but let dose who give medicine, have a taste of their medicine too.

No one has monopoly of violence.
PS* refrain from quoting me if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:
People supporting this act should pick a book of history
Hausa/Fulani are not forgiving
Infact when e set,
E go bad gannn o
Mehnnn
These guys are systematically planning how to revenge and e go hot gann
You must be a coward and a Fulani man to utter this rubbish. Without the Army, can Fulanis withstand Igbos. Let them try retaliate and let's see how it will end.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Henri8: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
what really happened ma?
Please tell me

I just lifted the news from Premium Times.
And then you rushed to post because you saw Anambra State.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Sholaco: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
E go soon be for them ooo
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by bizzibodi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

It is clear to d blind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.