Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74416 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by tunary(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Where is the love now?

Jesus Christ said love your enemies but Nigeria pastors do the opposite

Daddy frz is an eye opener
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Numerouno94(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a minister in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

Why re u spamming all the threads concerning late TB Joshua wit this ur conspiracy theory shenanigans? U gat no work or something?

Joshua might have used an occultic power i dnt care buh wat i care nd knw is that if U nd I can b as generous as that man Nigeria will b a beta place.

Do u knw the number of lives that man has touched? His gat no private jet, his gat no private university, rather the money meant for those re being channelled to help the poor nd the needy; wat Joshua has done in his few yrs on earth ur so called G.O's even ur politicians can neva dream of doing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by berbs: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
But why
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by hope4nigeria(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic
buhari even sef has sent condolences, which shows many pastors in Nigeria are more wicked than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Many years from now, some mumu will write a book and claim all sorts of nonsense miracles fantasy stories by this TB and some will to start worship him as their god as they do one today. I won't mention name, but if you have common sense, you know.

Rubbish trash
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by agent01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by vinelli(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
E go reach everybody
Shetemi12:
It doesn't matter if they like him or not. Everyone of them too will enjoy death

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Onekind04(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.
God bless you
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic

He sent a condolence...
Get ur fact right..
No dey open mouth like waaa

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Cerebellum: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ever8090:
Una don get another topic wey una no go let person here word again, everybody want use Tb Joshua learn blogging

Lol..Guy una funny o

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Ayomi4u2: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thy weren't God...... People that love Tb are more than any prophets in Nigeria. His legancy we forever live.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never even intended to. But do learn to read. undecided
That is certainly meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
They will still die too.. Mchew.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Don't confuse satanists/sorcerers and false prophets with Ministers of Light.
delusion. You're no different from bokoharm. You're light, others are darkness. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Maj196(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pesn no go rest again
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by fof1: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.

What is exactly ur Problem,Pls? This is BUSYBODY U are displaying here and ur Bible WARNS against it. REPENT or be Damned.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by nwajesus12(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Many years from now, some mumu will write a book and claim all sorts of nonsense miracles fantasy stories by this TB and some will to start worship him as their god as they do one today. I won't mention name, but if you have common sense, you know.

Rubbish trash
you are the trash here

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Mummyfour(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Because you don't know.

I will post a link here soon to answer that for you

Jeremiah
Okafor
Joshua

I will post a link soon
Please do. There are a lot of things that people in their bid to chase after miracles, don't sit down and consider.
There are so many " secret trutths" about some of these men of God that people don't want to talk about because of the fear of public judgement and condemnation, and as well as the facts that these "mogs" are heavily connected..so people just lock up and leave everything to God as usual
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Commentor: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yeahmehn:
Where has it ever been documented in your Bible that someone arrived heaven's gate and the angels refused to let him/her enter cos his brother didn't bid him farewell?!
Drinking panadol for another person's headache!

Instead of you to be worried about the man making heaven is the person that didn't bid him farewell that's your problem.

You sure this is not in the Bible?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by megley(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Job in the Bible faced all manner of afflictions ...if he lived in our times, we'd conclude that he was living in sin... Let me tell us for a fact, those who will be used of God will face terrible afflictions.

The devil is always on their heels... This is not making a case for TB Joshua. This is a personal revelation

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Who made them Ministers?

Fortunately, the legacy left behind by the alleged magician dwarfed everything about your acclaimed Ministers.

Only God knows those that are His.
don't mind them sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by zeyt: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pastors have wreck considerable damage to Muslim community by propagating misinformation and sowing the seed of hatred and division in this country.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mummyfour:
Please do. There are a lot of things that people in their bid to chase after miracles, don't sit down and consider.
There are so many " secret trutths" about some of these men of God that people don't want to talk about because of the fear of public judgement and condemnation, and as well as the facts that these "mogs" are heavily connected..so people just lock up and leave everything to God as usual

One false prophet tried to mess with my loved one last year using diabolical on him. When I finished with him Commissioner of Police had his evil covers he calls a church closed down

See

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by friendl: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Everybody with his own ,...everybody can't like everybody

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by madridsta007(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/he-was-passionate-about-helping-the-downtrodden-can-breaks-silence-on-tb-joshuas-death/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, on Tuesday, described the late founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, as passionate in his propagation of the gospel and ministering to the needs of the downtrodden.

CAN President, Reverend Samson Ayokunle, said this in a condolence letter addressed to his wife, Pastor (Mrs) Evelyn Joshua.

He said that TB Joshua would be greatly missed by his family, and the nation in general, saying that the church has lost a great leader.
Ayokunle in the letter issued by his Special Assistant on Media and Communication, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji, said in spite of his success and fame, Prophet TB Joshua did not lose the common touch.

The CAN President said, “The news of the demise of your darling husband, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, at the age of 57 came to us amidst great shock and sorrow.

“We are particularly sad because the deceased showed no trace of illness prior to his demise after an Evening Church Service on Saturday 5th June, 2021. We commiserate with you, the children and entire members of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) on this irreparable loss.

“Prophet T.B Joshua was one of the foremost Nigerian charismatic pastors, televangelists, and philanthropists who devoted his entire lifetime to the propagation of the gospel and ministering to the needs of the downtrodden.

“He was renowned for his philosophical simplicity and humility. His death is not only a loss to the family and the church, but to Nigeria and the world at large.

“There are indeed no exact words of comfort at a moment like this, but we humbly enjoin you to take solace in the Will of the Almighty God, who works in us both to do and work according to his good purpose (Philippians 2:13).

“We know that Our Lord Jesus Christ, in whom there is all sufficiency, and whom you have been serving wholeheartedly will make all grace abound unto you at this trying moment (2 Corinthians 9:cool.

“On behalf of all members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), we commiserate with you, and the entire family on this loss. It is our prayer that the Almighty God grant Prophet T.B Joshua an eternal rest in his creator, and may God’s perpetual light continue to shine on his path.”

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God already issued final judgments on all them false prophets and teachers over 2000 years ago. undecided

You should pay attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ to know this. Jesus Christ spent what I believe to be more than 30% of His time teaching you to identify the liars /wolves from among His sheep. undecided

All your Mogs are false Teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ carefuilly warned you against listening to. undecided

You're beginning to sound like the teachers you revile.

If people shouldn't listen to them because they're false teachers, why should anyone listen to you as a false teacher, too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
They Are All Washing and Setting Pastors.
Pulpit Bandits,
TB Joshua Was Better Off

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by muyeski21(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Who made them Ministers?

Fortunately, the legacy left behind by the alleged magician dwarfed everything about your acclaimed Ministers.

Only God knows those that are His.

True talk, the most humble pastor in Nigeria, has no time for G.O title

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Because you don't know.

I will post a link here soon to answer that for you

Jeremiah
Okafor
Joshua

I will post a link soon
thank you sir. Will be expecting it
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

May you be the victim of a false prophet to experience it first hand
You are a foooool, get out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another / List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.