Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74597 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MemoriesAndMe: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smiles. I've impacted atleast 1000 lives within a few years. Manage a unit to reach out to 10,000 more

Shut up
Yet, nobody knows you? You impacted folks in your dreams. Stop imagining.
So, shut up until somebody knows you or whatever you claim to have done.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by berrystunn(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Airoflaw:
Please do you make friends with everybody?.
There are people whom their Vision or believes /understanding ar not the same with yours..You try and avoid them to avoid conflict. Chikena

And for those saying fake/real that, who are we to judge... There will be surprises in heaven... Do you know a thief made Paradise at the last minutes ..
ThinkAboutIT

Like ipob members...with high level of brainwash

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nicerazor(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
T.B Joshua is one of a kind, he is a philanthropist.
Go to ikotun alone and ask people about him, both Christians and Muslims love him. He gave communities transformers and touch lives.
Our so called daddy G.Os are all scammers converting any building to church so they can cash out, even shops they convert to church you will be surprised when they buy the whole building.
God will judge all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You seem like a young Christian

Go and research on this word

SANGOMA

you'll find the answers you seek as you search

This man....I pity you. Don't be the judge, you ain't God. Just observe, since this your criticism, has things been going well in your life? Observe and reply me. You are the cause of your down fall

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Hisincrease: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Listen All of You Posting stuffs up there.

1. Whether T.B Joshua is fake or real, the evidence we have on this earth proves that he's been IMPACTFUL.

2. His sermon has always centred on LOVE. Which the bible said, it's the greatest.

3. He gave and gave and gave. Which shows that his heart condition was right. Devil don't give good gifts continually. Buhari is an example.

4. He kept his family out of his church leadership. Which shows he was in a devoted service to God.

5. He has never replied critics with the same negative energy. That's spiritual maturity.

6. He never used all this wealth to acquire affluence, which means he soul was sold out for the kingdom.

7. He has always put others first. This is a genuine example of a devoted follower of God.

So if you like, dig out his occultic school certificate, I dare you to do half of what he has done with your current level of spirituality.

Peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
November24:

I never did too
Shove ur hate into ur ass, though he's dead he's still billion times better than you and your lineages and also your fake pastors grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Thereishel: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
Very true.
But we can't ignore the fact that there is a divided ship between men of God in Nigeria.

What does temple of God have with temple of belial? Be not unequal yoke with unbelievers. Separate yourself from them and have no connections with the workers of darkness but rather reproof them says the Bible.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Yet, nobody knows you? You impacted folks in your dreams. Stop imagining.
So, shut up until somebody knows you or whatever you claim to have done.

It's not to be known by men. But rather by God. When you aren't rooted in spiritual insights, and accurate codeine, how won't you be a willful slave to con artists?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDayve:

This man....I pity you. Don't be the judge, you ain't God. Just observe, since this your criticism, has things been going well in your life? Observe and reply me. You are the cause of your down fall

Lol. Things aren't just going well. I'm expanding. Infact, I expanded ten folds last week in my productivity. Any more guesses false prophet?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by PoshTraveIer: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a minister in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
atlease with his occultic money he touched lives instead of stealing from the poor to buy private jets
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
He took the con-game to another level.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
longview007:
Judgment is only for God.
God condemned them and warned you against them over 2000 years ago. By their fruits. you shall KNOW them, He said to you. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a minister in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

That TB Joshua was such a Rogue Bible Quoting Witchdoctor that only Jesus knows how many Precious Souls he used as human Sacrifice at his Juju Shrine Synagogue that he calls a Church

The Pastors Mourning him are his fellow Cultists and Freemasons look no further they belong to the same evil network of Wickedness

T B Joshua was driven out of Nigeria for being a fake Pastor around 2002, how he was able to make a comeback only God knows

The man should have been jailed for his building collapse in 2014 that killed106 People this is what make law enforcement agencies themselves suspect accomplices

After many Warnings Jesus has taken the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZTYtT9ggs
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by FirstbornWds: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Another nonsense as usual
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
atlease with his occultic money he touched lives instead of stealing from the poor to buy private jets

You don't know what false prophets do behind the scenes. And the 10000 women who have miscarriages because their messenger demons fell the pregnancies for blood nko? Abeg you, leave spiritual matters for spiritual people
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Thereishel: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jokerman:

Jesus was also called a false prophet, but wisdom is justified of her children...

Let God judge his people. You are in no way perfect... Let it slide!

May God open your eyes. This is not about judging people but it is about fact and truth which Jesus personify. Please try to be going to Deeper Life bible church and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Charmingpet: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=102478687]Only God have the final judgement and not men.[/quote u just said my mind
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Another nonsense as usual

Face your content writing. Don't let me face you
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thereishel:

May God open your eyes. This is not about judging people but it is about fact and truth which Jesus personify. Please try to be going to Deeper Life bible church and you will understand.

God bless you my brother. You can never compare the glorious realms Pa Kumuyi and the likes will be in Heavenly realms to these satanic agents
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Cnach: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla
I hope u are not trying to tell me that Satanists are the one doing the work of Christ
Bc Christ preached his gospel more of giving help in many forms n that's exactly what those u mentioned are doing
Stop joining those who divide Christian community, u n l hv never call any body n then if he they claimed called them didn't call them let him disgrace them. Don't do the work reserved for God, he is neither weak nor sleeping n he is going to do his work. Abeg
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by PoshTraveIer: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You don't know what false prophets do behind the scenes. And the 10000 women who have miscarriages because their messenger demons fell the pregnancies for blood nko? Abeg you, leave spiritual matters for spiritual people
die it with your spritual shit. u sabi spritual matter pass the oyinbo wey bring am?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

That TB Joshua was such a Rogue Bible Quoting Witchdoctor that only Jesus knows how many Precious Souls he used as human Sacrifice at his Juju Shrine Synagogue that he calls a Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZTYtT9ggs

They destroy alot of souls but for some reasons the information doesn't leak to the public. Though I know these guys, once they detect people who know their secrets will talk, such person dies mysteriously. That's why you hear an usher lives their church, dies. Their wife divorces them, two years ĺater die. They are ruthless killers
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
die it with your spritual shit. u sabi spritual matter pass the oyinbo wey bring am?

I graduated beyond this realm 25 years back

Enjoy your night.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Zenithpeak(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
My disposition towards him remain indifferent, either he's alive or otherwise. Let him face his Ggod(s) while we face our problematic booohari with his bipolar banning spree in Nigeria.

He was never my problems anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You seem like a young Christian

Go and research on this word

SANGOMA

you'll find the answers you seek as you search

Can u pls explain d relationship between being a "young christian" and SANGOMA?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

OP this matter is too high for you. Let it go. On the things you don't have understanding of, especially spiritually matters , you should trend carefully. Just as you are careful not to mention their names because they are men of God, you should also be careful to avoid or let go of some thoughts. Not everything requires your opinion. Leave it in God's hand. You call it jealousy but there are things that only God can review to you. Work out your own salvation. Leave their own matter alone
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MemoriesAndMe: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

It's not to be known by men. But rather by God. When you aren't rooted in spiritual insights, and accurate codeine, how won't you be a willful slave to con artists?
The link you shared is so premeditated and focused entirely on TB Joshua without any proof by you.

Yes he is hated, but there has to be facts to prove whatever you said about him on your blog, rather, you just concocted whatever negative thing u wanted about him on a blog. Thats not fair at all, especially when the dead deserves some respect.
Im not his follower, never being to his church nor have any affiliations with him and other pastors you mentioned. Before outrightly calling people out, have some facts to back your claims with.

If some of these people sue you for libel now, you will start begging Nigerians to contribute for your legal fees because you have no single evidence against them to outrightly label them the manner you did in your post and your blog.

Grow up bro, come up with facts. Telling the court one holy spirit revealed to you this and that thrash dont fly in court if you can't produce that spirit in court as witness. I wish one of these pastors you mentioned decides to sue you, lets even see your ugly face begging them for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cnach:

I hope u are not trying to tell me that Satanists are the one doing the work of Christ
Bc Christ preached his gospel more of giving help in many forms n that's exactly what those u mentioned are doing
Stop joining those who divide Christian community, u n l hv never call any body n then if he they claimed called them didn't call them let him disgrace them. Don't do the work reserved for God, he is neither weak or sleeping n he is going to do his work. Abeg

I also would have made this comment you made until the Lord through some field work opened me to learn on first hand basis what these guys do

I exposed the one I caught, the Lagos state commissioner of police closed his evil centre. I will keep exposing them
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

The link you shared is so premeditated and focused entirely on TB Joshua without any proof by you.

Yes he is hated, but there has to be facts to prove whatever you said about him on your blog, rather, you just concocted whatever negative thing u wanted about him on a blog. Thats not fair at all, especially when the dead deserves some respect.
Im not his follower, never being to his church nor have any affiliations with him and other pastors you mentioned. Before outrightly calling people out, have some facts to back your claims with.

If some of these people sue you for libel now, you will start begging Nigerians to contribute for your legal fees because you have no single evidence against them to outrightly label them the manner you did in your post and your blog.

Grow up bro, come up with facts. Tslling the world one holy spirit revealed to you this and that thrash dont fly in court if you can't produce that spirit in court as witness. I wish one of these pastors you mentioned decides to sue you, lets even see your ugly face begging them for forgiveness.

Leave spiritual matters for spiritual people. And to clear the air on it focusing on just Joshua, you may want to revisit it

Good night.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thereishel:

So if he doesn't go to deeper life church, he will not understand?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smiles. I've impacted atleast 1000 lives within a few years. Manage a unit to reach out to 10,000 more

Shut up
You are a fooooooool, stop deceiving yourself. have you feed yourself to impact others life? get out of here
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by OmoJubrila: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
So for your mind, Joshua was a prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.