Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74535 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
You are a fooooooool, stop deceiving yourself. have you feed yourself to impact others life? get out of here

How come have I then trained over 600 on this forum.

You will be fine. Follower of the false prophet. You will all roam as God Almighty kill them one by one. Bushiri and Fufeyin is next
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Ten06(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
They are envious of him because they don't have the kind of prophetic gift he has
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by EnlightenedUFO: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Stop calling them that..
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have in fact removed the log from my eyes as Jesus Christ commanded there, and so I am better able to see....even though this one is not my brother. undecided
According to Matthew 7 vs 15-23, we know that the fruits to look out for are not the miracles, declarations and wonders this man supposedly did. So we look instead at his teachings at least and there we find that he indeed taught doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned were against Him and the Truth of God. undecided

Can a one who peddles lies in the name of God be said to be of God? Can a one who is against God be for God? undecided

Throw any of his teachings which you think it's against the Bible here, let's see. As much as I know, he preaches salvation more than those your popular ministers that their teachings emphasize more on prosperity. TB Joshua's teachings is more of salvation. Those your popular ministers that always cajole their members to sow all their earnings before they can rip but you would never see them sow the one they have. They would seek members money to pay rent of church but use the tithe and offerings to do private investment. I am not judging them, God is d judge but I urge you to face front.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a minister in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
Are U one of them only a wizard can positively identify a wizard.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Christistruth00: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They destroy alot of souls but for some reasons the information doesn't leak to the public. Though I know these guys, once they detect people who know their secrets will talk, such person dies mysteriously. That's why you hear an usher lives their church, dies. Their wife divorces them, two years ĺater die. They are ruthless killers

Sometimes I wonder why Jesus doesn’t just send down Fire to Consume them

Then I thank Jesus for who he is and for his Patience because his ways are not our ways but Jesus will Certainly destroy all evil Prophets in the end

They are evil they are worse than many Babalawo
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

Are U one of them only a wizard can positively identify a wizard.

My dear brother. After losing millions only to escape with my life to start all over did it become my obsession to also destroy their Kingdom. Na after I lose over 30 Million wey my eyes clear, na him I come know say occultism Don dey mixed with Christianity.

Run from all of them
They are walking devils
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hisincrease:
Listen All of You Posting stuffs up there.

1. Whether T.B Joshua is fake or real, the evidence we have on this earth proves that he's been IMPACTFUL.

2. His sermon has always centred on LOVE. Which the bible said, it's the greatest.

3. He gave and gave and gave. Which shows that his heart condition was right. Devil don't give good gifts continually. Buhari is an example.

4. He kept his family out of his church leadership. Which shows he was in a devoted service to God.

5. He has never replied critics with the same negative energy. That's spiritual maturity.

6. He never used all this wealth to acquire affluence, which means he soul was sold out for the kingdom.

7. He has always put others first. This is a genuine example of a devoted follower of God.

So if you like, dig out his occultic school certificate, I dare you to do half of what he has done with your current level of spirituality.

Peace!
God bless you, I'm not actually a fan of his but I just liked him because of his will to give and help the needy, he has impacted thousands of lifes when he was still alive unlike those fake G.O's

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by naijadrivablog: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Many will commit blasphemy. Be careful.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by kenzysmith: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
kollinz1234:
You are finished. See the nonsense u have fed your mind with. May God redeem you.

TB Joshua is far better than the so called ministers come men of god abi god of men who claims a title : "General overseers" which is a title that should be used in worship of the most high God.

If I was an unbeliever, I would easily get converted by the life style of TB Joshua than any of you "General overseers", who should the rapture take place now, will be the first to take the mark of the beast.
u crack me bro grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

Sometimes I wonder why Jesus doesn’t just send down Fire to Consume them

Then I thank Jesus for who he is and for his Patience

They are evil they are worse than Babalawo

Same as me. But God wants we His children to also act and then pray. A false prophet using these their minds made the minds of my friends turn stupid last year to the extent they lost control of their senses.

It took me four months of warfare, his evil church closed down. They regained their memory. The evil they do is appalling. We must pray and regain the kingdom which is ours by right. We must pray

I still scattered some witches who tried hurting someone I loved 2 weeks back. I don't believe in fighting witches God didn't command us to do that first hand. But if anyone messes up with my loved ones using satanic powers. I will destroy them permanently.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

This is nonsense aimed at creating division.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Yeahmehn: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Commentor:

You sure this is not in the Bible?

Perhaps in the synagogue bible. I'm yet to read that
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDayve:

Throw any of his teachings which you think it's against the Bible here, let's see. As much as I know, he preaches salvation more than those your popular ministers that their teachings emphasize more on prosperity. TB Joshua's teachings is more of salvation. Those your popular ministers that always cajole their members to sow all their earnings before they can rip but you would never see them sow the one they have. They would seek members money to pay rent of church but use the tithe and offerings to do private investment. I am not judging them, God is d judge but I urge you to face front.
Great challenge....why dont you start the ball rolling by bringing up one of the Salvation teachings you have heard from this man and we compare it with the teachings of Jesus Christ, our own and only Teacher, to learn if Jesus Christ, and God, lied when they declared that only God is Teacher to all those who belong to Him. This from Jeremiah 31 vs 34 and John 6 vs 43 - 45. undecided

In fact, feel free to create a separate thread specifically for this so we can take out time to flesh out the details against the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as given by Jesus Christ . undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why you dey wonder?Every Bible believing Christian knows how to identify a true prophet. It's not a big deal.
It's not about rivalry, it's discernment.
Popularity means nothing, the truth is what matters.
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You will be fine. Follower of the false prophet. You will all roam as God Almighty kill them one by one. Bushiri and Fufeyin is next
Trained 600 people in your dreams, pathological liar!
Btw, I'm not a follower of TB Joshua or any pastors in Nigeria, the only likeness I have for him was his will to help alot of poor people unlike those other pastors that acquire wealth from their members and buy expensive jets, cars etc. he wasn't like that, he touched alot of lives, that's the most important and lastly you don't have any right to judge him, let's God do the judgement, if he's real or fake only God knows that and he will be judged by what he did on Earth, either good or bad.

don't come here seeking for attention with your baseless accusations
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
Trained 600 people in your dreams, pathological liar!
Btw, I'm not a follower of TB Joshua or any pastors in Nigeria, the only likeness I have for him was his will to help alot of poor people unlike those other pastors that acquire wealth from their members and buy expensive jets, cars etc. he wasn't like that, he touched alot of lives, that's the most important and lastly you don't have any right to judge him, let's God do the judgement, if he's real or fake only God knows that and he will be judged by what he did on Earth, either good or bad.

don't come here seeking for attention with your baseless accusations

I passed this realm 25 years ago. Good luck arguing with yourself

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
derecho:
Why you dey wonder?Every Bible believing Christian knows how to identify a true prophet. It's not a big deal.
It's not about rivalry, it's discernment.
Popularity means nothing, the truth is what matters.

God Bless you my brother.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by November24(f): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
Shove ur hate into ur ass, though he's dead he's still billion times better than you and your lineages and also your fake pastors grin

You are cursed for life.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LotaTee: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

What's with the negative energy?

A man's life doesn't consist of what he has

If I win a soul to Heaven, I have more than enough. Good day
You are a hypocrite.You literally cursed someone before typing this shit on a perfectly rational response.There must be something wrong with you.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
November24:

You are cursed for life.
Same as you and your lineages
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
LotaTee:
You are a hypocrite.You literally cursed someone before typing this shit on a perfectly rational response.There must be something wrong with you.

Type out the curse term and I'll credit you 5k immediately.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
MAKE UNA STILL DEY CARRY PASTOR MATTER ON UNA HEAD PEOPLE THAT ARE FRAUDS AND ARE MORE SINFUL AND FULL OF HATE THAN THEIR WORSHIPPERS

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I passed this realm 25 years ago. Good luck arguing with yourself
Run along liar! you can't fool me but only yourself
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thereishel:

May God open your eyes. This is not about judging people but it is about fact and truth which Jesus personify. Please try to be going to Deeper Life bible church and you will understand.

Lol... Why are you judging for God?? Is it everyone who attends deeper life that will make heaven?? Or is deeper life the standard for God??

And you don't want to know the church I attend though...
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
November24:

You are cursed for life.
When you die, the curse on you will extend to your lineages
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by EgusiShankly: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
what's ur problem if they don't like the man?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Indispensable85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic

He has since done that. Have you been in Pluto?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Ejemehn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by November24(f): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
When you die, the curse on you will extend to your lineages

When your downfalls starts,know I am behind it,your end is near
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by frankson1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.

The last time I checked, he wasn't among any of the Christian bodies/groups in Nigeria. I don't know if he later joined or if he was accepted.
MAYBE, it's the reason they're not sending their messages.

MY OPINION
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by dapadawee: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

Wisdom have thought me not to speak what I can't really proof. Or just speak on assumption
Twitter is currently banned in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.