Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. (2952 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Atteraino:

For this alone... I've awarded u a free ticket for 2023 presidency

grin grin grin
You know the matter my Gee
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

grin grin grin You know the matter my Gee
We de here
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
How often does she prepare vegetable soup for you?

I guess you need to stop taking vegetable soup (prepared by her) for some time, so you can get your manliness back.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by halogate: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
..this story just spoil my mood kawai!!...

..I just pity ur life Op.

...Keep simping!!...U never ready.

..U are not in any damn relationship...na slavery u dey!! undecided.

Na person like u go dey form galadima for im fellow man..but na 23 yr old girl dey run u apkako!!. Shame on u!

U better man up!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by ruffkenny: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Thanks very much..

Just be strong and less caring to her,women are funny creatures,they seem to prefer guys who use strong hands for them,if u start been harsh and brutal to her,she will start been subjected and submissive to u,but if u loose out or give out your power to her or any other woman for that,u are the one who is going to suffer it, because when u give a woman power,or control, she will always misuse it,or use it to her benefit or advantage which means total manipulation towards u,which will make her treat u like shit or a nobody,and trust me u don't need that in ur life not at this age or even when u get older,cos every man need peace of mind and happiness..Don't stay with any girl who cannot celebrate u or submit to u,the worst thing a girl can do to u is bruise ur ego..

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by halogate: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
How often does she prepare vegetable soup for you?

I guess you need to stop taking vegetable soup (prepared by her) for some time, so you can get your manliness back.
Hahaha....

Okro and Ewedu combined!! grin grin.

lol..Guy this ur comment bloody!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by AmgMakanaki(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
i’m 26 she’s 23

Lol and you’re acting like this.. well. I am not under your shoes. So keep lovin’ her. She will change
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Jamesb87: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
ruffkenny:

Just be strong and less caring to her,women are funny creatures,they seem to prefer guys who use strong hands for them,if u start been harsh and brutal to her,she will start been subjected and submissive to u,but if u loose out or give out your power to her or any other woman for that,u are the one who is going to suffer it, because when u give a woman power,or control, she will always misuse it,or use it to her benefit or advantage which means total manipulation towards u,which will make her treat u like shit or a nobody,and trust me u don't need that in ur life not at this age or even when u get older,cos every man need peace of mind and happiness..Don't stay with any girl who cannot celebrate u or submit to u,the worst thing a girl can do to u is bruise ur ego..
Bro thanks very much for your advice...I really appreciate you...I’ll take Steps about this now..I know it’s definitely gonna work.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by seanwilliam(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Bro thanks very much for your advice...I really appreciate you...I’ll take Steps about this now..I know it’s definitely gonna work.

I actually wanted to give u wrong advice but because of your humility to swallow every jab thrown at you on here , then i'll tell u the real deal
1. The moment you scared to loose a woman , then you're no more in control.
2. Start treating her like a GOAT
3. Withdraw all your attention from her
4.stop supporting her financially
5. Send her packing.
6.get yourself a new girl and rub it to her face.
7. For that girl to go to that extent , bro forget it you're gone... just accept the fact that she's a goner.

But
Let her break up herself, no use your mouth talk am..

Chase her with your attitude

The truth is, if you fail to do the above, you'll regret it later in life

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Jagaban880: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
i’m 26 she’s 23
u are damn weak bro@26 ....never chase a bitch bro.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by mosdii(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Bighenzzy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Them don give you vegetable chop cool
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by specialmati(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Good evening nairalanders..,I need your help about my relationship...it’s killing me and I don’t just know how to end this...she acts too controlling over me..just like I’m charmed or something pardon my English please...we’ve being dating and it’s going to 2years now...I treat this girl well..give her whatever she wants..I care soo much about her..I give her even without her asking...so what happened exactly today was that...actually we live together due to some problems she have in her house and I ask her to come stay with me..so we living together...,so what happened today was that I actually want to go and fetch water so a neighbor was asking me some question about something...and the next thing was that she came out angrily yelling at me...talking to me saying I’m a talkative that when I’m not a girl that is stand there saying stupid things..she actually embarrassed me....I was very angry but I don’t just wanna disgrace myself..so i stayed calm..,and the next thing was that she locked the door on me and all she say was that I should go back to where I’m coming from...I was like...in my own house where I paid the rent”..so I just keep shut and went back to sit somewhere...I get scared and I don’t just get myself whenever we having issue...so I decided not to talk...I chatting her on WhatsApp to open the door for me..and she said she will make me learn the hard way...talking in a very controlling way and she actually blocked me on WhatsApp..so i refused to reply to her....from time she acts very controlling towards me....sometimes she’d just frown at me...so I’d just keep wondering what haven’t I done to satisfy this girl...I do almost everything she wants....anything at all...I’m always scared not to loose her...maybe it’s because she’s beautiful and I feel she’d easily see another guy out there...so that got me scared most of the time...anytime we have issue she blocks my number both on WhatsApp and calling....,how do I go about this nairalanders..I need your help...I really don’t know what to do..help me all please I’m really suffering emotionally...she really embarrassed me and it hurts where everyone is...I need your advice please..no insult please...thanks.�
grin grin grin grin stay off from that jezebel unless you plan to die young thats my advice to you.how do you guys bring in girls that you are not married to live with you.what if something happens to her in your house.if your prick will put in trouble cut it off.my advice
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by musa234(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
You are a disgrace to your parents, family members and to manhood.. Wtf!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Abubanty: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Good evening nairalanders..,I need your help about my relationship...it’s killing me and I don’t just know how to end this...she acts too controlling over me..just like I’m charmed or something pardon my English please...we’ve being dating and it’s going to 2years now...I treat this girl well..give her whatever she wants..I care soo much about her..I give her even without her asking...so what happened exactly today was that...actually we live together due to some problems she have in her house and I ask her to come stay with me..so we living together...,so what happened today was that I actually want to go and fetch water so a neighbor was asking me some question about something...and the next thing was that she came out angrily yelling at me...talking to me saying I’m a talkative that when I’m not a girl that is stand there saying stupid things..she actually embarrassed me....I was very angry but I don’t just wanna disgrace myself..so i stayed calm..,and the next thing was that she locked the door on me and all she say was that I should go back to where I’m coming from...I was like...in my own house where I paid the rent”..so I just keep shut and went back to sit somewhere...I get scared and I don’t just get myself whenever we having issue...so I decided not to talk...I chatting her on WhatsApp to open the door for me..and she said she will make me learn the hard way...talking in a very controlling way and she actually blocked me on WhatsApp..so i refused to reply to her....from time she acts very controlling towards me....sometimes she’d just frown at me...so I’d just keep wondering what haven’t I done to satisfy this girl...I do almost everything she wants....anything at all...I’m always scared not to loose her...maybe it’s because she’s beautiful and I feel she’d easily see another guy out there...so that got me scared most of the time...anytime we have issue she blocks my number both on WhatsApp and calling....,how do I go about this nairalanders..I need your help...I really don’t know what to do..help me all please I’m really suffering emotionally...she really embarrassed me and it hurts where everyone is...I need your advice please..no insult please...thanks.�

I don't usually comment but of all the useless thread ppl have been opening lately, yours is the dumbest. You are weak and a disgrace to yourself. Na for your house she go carry another man dey nack for your front. So what if she is beautiful, someone that should be grateful and thanking you for being there for her. You need to man up, throw her things out and lock her out of your house. Omo all this kind useless threads no suppose dey enter nairaland. You don't need anyones advise to know what to do. You even have guts coming to post this rubbish here. Your Mumu don do. Beauty with useless character is ugliness. Your worst is yet to come, dey there acting a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
So annoying when some dude are afraid to let some pusšy go. All the name of love and she’s treating you like slave just like Bubu is treating the igbo all the name of one Nigeria guy wake up and be a man

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by RealAlubarika(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
how do I give it a break..when we live together?

Tell her you can't condone her attitude that if she continue you will ask her to leave your apartment
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by gameboy727(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yo OP what the fvvck bro? How did it get to this? Never be scared of losing a woman guy. If she's meant to be yours, she'd cherish and worship you, not treat you like shit as your babe is presently doing. Man up and put that girl in order.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by leonard002(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
You're scared of losing her and she knows it and she's capitalising on it by showing you hell. When you're scared of a woman, you're as good as finished.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by atilla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ask her to move out before she pours acid on you
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
ruffkenny:
Put her in her place,
Let her learn to respect u,
Man up man be a man..
U should be in control of not only her but Ur emotions too,
Don't give anyone the right to treat u how u don't deserve..and if u see u can't take her and make her respect u and be as u want,just walk away,birds of a feather flocks alike..u will meet the right girl with better character and attitude for u,and please forget about facial appearance when dealing with a girl,deal with her based on her attitude and not her looks,if she want it hot,give it to her hot,if she don't respect u,u don't have to respect her,if she control u,teach her that u can control her too..stop been weak ,scared and be confident..Get ur self worth back bro!!

Jamesb87, take the advice of this poster here @ruffkenny. You don't have to call it quits with her. Just change the rule of the game. Be a man and take charge that's all.

23 is still pretty young if you ask me. That notwithstanding, she should be cautioned. Are you sure you are not a talkative really? We don't like our men to be too available. Could be that's her own way of being possessive of you. Whatever we do sha, moderation is key. If she's not willing to change and conform to the new you, then you can severe ties with her.
Good luck trying!
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by slaypapa: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Op, pls kindly take my advice and save urself the stress because I jst dealt with similar case though we weren't living together.
1. No woman is beautiful than a man so chase her away now(iron hand) you are not her father

2. Insult her as u can( ego bruising grin

3. Tell her to her face u are no longer interested

Note: when a woman assume control of a relationship then u are finished.
Verdict : you may die before ur time if u a simp

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Had it been u were near me telling dis shit story, the kind of blow i will send ur left jaw, to God, na fractured skull u go get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Karleb(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:

You are a simp!

Even my own mother will not do such.

What she did to you is what will send me to jail if any oyinbo girl try that with me, not to talk of a common Nigerian.

As goat take stand...

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Had it been u were near me telling dis shit story, the kind of blow i will send ur left jaw, to God, na fractured skull u go get.

OG! cool
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Guy you need to grow some balls. huge red flag bro. No woman respects a weak man.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Afostev11(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
thesicilian:
You are too weak
Perfect adjective to use and ladies hate weaker men....
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by karkinase(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
OP u be real bolo grin. n lastly you talk too much undecided
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by ruffkenny: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afostev11:
Perfect adjective to use and ladies hate weaker men....

Bro I don't think this is true,In my opinion,ladies love weaker men cos that is the only way they can use those men..The ladies capitalize on their weakness and softness for them which those guy's call love and dorminate them, intimidate them and exhort them drastically in every way possible everyday, both physically,emotionally and otherwise..No lady in reality want a man she can't control to some extent,but as we can see this girl is already over doing it, because the guy has not set boundaries for her,he has not learnt to say no to her or stop her from over riding him simply because he is scared of loosing her for her beauty,and thats the problem cos the girl already knows the guy can't do without her and so she is exhibiting her prowess..it will be hard for him to change but I pray he finds the strength to with stand her and make things right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by SavageBoy: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wawelexy:
Nairaland should start doing screening.

I swear down...
The rubbish I read here nowadays is something else

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Let d pics speak

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by UnimkeAk(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesb87:
Shebi u don Bleep?
Move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BE SINCERE!! If This Happens To You At Your In-law’s House – What Would You Do N / Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? / 5 Dangerous Women All Men Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.