Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. (2970 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by shege45: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Jamesb87:
Good evening nairalanders..,I need your help about my relationship...it’s killing me and I don’t just know how to end this...she acts too controlling over me..just like I’m charmed or something pardon my English please...we’ve being dating and it’s going to 2years now...I treat this girl well..give her whatever she wants..I care soo much about her..I give her even without her asking...so what happened exactly today was that...actually we live together due to some problems she have in her house and I ask her to come stay with me..so we living together...,so what happened today was that I actually want to go and fetch water so a neighbor was asking me some question about something...and the next thing was that she came out angrily yelling at me...talking to me saying I’m a talkative that when I’m not a girl that is stand there saying stupid things..she actually embarrassed me....I was very angry but I don’t just wanna disgrace myself..so i stayed calm..,and the next thing was that she locked the door on me and all she say was that I should go back to where I’m coming from...I was like...in my own house where I paid the rent”..so I just keep shut and went back to sit somewhere...I get scared and I don’t just get myself whenever we having issue...so I decided not to talk...I chatting her on WhatsApp to open the door for me..and she said she will make me learn the hard way...talking in a very controlling way and she actually blocked me on WhatsApp..so i refused to reply to her....from time she acts very controlling towards me....sometimes she’d just frown at me...so I’d just keep wondering what haven’t I done to satisfy this girl...I do almost everything she wants....anything at all...I’m always scared not to loose her...maybe it’s because she’s beautiful and I feel she’d easily see another guy out there...so that got me scared most of the time...anytime we have issue she blocks my number both on WhatsApp and calling....,how do I go about this nairalanders..I need your help...I really don’t know what to do..help me all please I’m really suffering emotionally...she really embarrassed me and it hurts where everyone is...I need your advice please..no insult please...thanks.�
Get someone else to take some of dat love. You go easily leave am
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by debbydams(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Blackaxe16:
Hmmmm give her better beating
haaaa your Monique says it all sha
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by debbydams(f): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Jamesb87:
i’m 26 she’s 23
free her pls,,u not die young o
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Clinghton: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2021
You lost your authority to her, getting it back might be the case of having two captains in one boat.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Getdabag: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2021
LadyRosa:
Seems the redpillers pills no dey work this days. cheesy
time registered june8 2021 and your here spilling redpill..who do u think ur decieving MR man stop denying ur gender MR bobrisky
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by LadyRosa(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Getdabag:
time registered june8 2021 and your here spilling redpill..who do u think ur decieving MR man stop denying ur gender MR bobrisky

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Karleb:

OG! cool

For this Buhari regime where man dey vex, na him the idiot don turn to Professor Simp. Nonsense angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Smith Becomes The First Human To Be Friendzoned By An A.I Robot / Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. / I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.