Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,452 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? (34166 Views)

Should I Just Forget About Her? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Vejin(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
LadyRosa:

Them born us together? OR I owe your umbilical cord?

O boy the leech go vex
Mad o
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by megley(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Me wey no dey remember myself these days

1 Like

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Abi...
I dey forget my self sometimes sef..
No Cap..
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2021
The biggest sentence I hate to read, dem forbid you to ask of me, mtcheeeewww
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by ciro11(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
praiseneo:
like I get kidney problem na the money For surgery I de try hustle oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Una nor go kill person for hia
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by ciro11(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
eazyduzit:
If na male,I dey busy so tey I forget say u call me sef....
If na female,sorry I missed your call, I no get airtime to call back and i dey broke wey I no fit recharge my phone to call back.

Lord sarcasm
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by kebliss(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Once you upload fine pix for social media, always expect the phrase.

1 Like

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Gbire111: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
I dey pray for you
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Regex: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
You too.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by kasali007(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
I even forgot myself, pray God doesn't forget us na the best
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by NwaliE01: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
chatinent:
Say anything to avoid billing. Especially, if it's coming from that gender.
You just said my mind.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Pmeakoncept(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's not like that... I don't have something to give you, that's why.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by toluxe0075: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
My own response: " My brother or sister, na two-way thing o. You didn't call me, I didn't call you too. We both forgot each other"

I see the "you just forget me" talk as a cheap blackmail, and I hate it whenever anyone say that shit to me. A simple "it's been a long time" don do, but no, our people will want to make you feel guilty for not checking on them when it's a two-way thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by emekalanka(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
likewise you[i][/i]
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo no blame me nah,nah buhari oooo
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:
Best response to “You just forget me”?

The best response is being the first to say it. When you meet someone after a long time, forget everything you wanted say and strike them with a charge first like:

1. You just forgot me. Na wa o!
2. You just ran away. Na wa o!
3. You just decided to abandon me and run.

If he or she was the first to say that, you reply with, "That was exactly what I wanted to say. You're the one that forgot me. What did I do wrong to you to warrant you forgetting me for this long. It's unfair o!"

At this point, you've turned the table. That's how I always handle it.

Don't EVER explain to them. Either be the first to say it (even if you're the one that forgot the person or refused to pick the person's call) or turn the table around when he or she accuses you first.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Austin4Jesus(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:

Na Only God dey remember everybody oh

1 Like

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by apostleoke(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
If Moses no go meet mountain, mountain suppose go meet Moses.. "you must have forgotten me too.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by spiceadole: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:
Okay
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nobody forget each other Na just hustling to avoid you no pick my call
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
sharliz:
lol this is my line grin
wink
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by oneluv4life(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
You nko, my number no dey your phone??
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by highness25(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:
I simply say I'm broke, that I don't even have call credit fast fast to avoid please send me small thing
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is sometimes like that.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by VIkKTOH(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
The only thing I have to say is nothing.....cause the other gender have something in mind when they say such a thing....you will later see another thing like....how far make Dem bless your girl na
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Hassan88(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na Suffer oooo
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Dozzyvirus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
If I forget you, remember me. You will not die!!!
Stephen2324:
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Adebowalay(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

" I lost your number, I being sick, I travel, my phone spoil
kai....u get first class for lying...mr lai Mohammed...i greet you
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by 9jaRealist: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:

Yes…
>
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Osasuonaghinor: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
We forget each other o.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by MERCHANDISER: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fanuchi007:
How i go forget you, you na my boss. That boss part na defensive strategy against billing.
cheesy na my line be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.