Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? (34168 Views)

Should I Just Forget About Her? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by richieray: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Okay
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by oliviacute(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Dammn niggarrrr
Ogbeni...na huzzle o
lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Babaj02: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fear nor let me forget you na
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by excel1960(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
I no fit forget you
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Bigredmachine: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Adebowalay:
kai....u get first class for lying...mr lai Mohammed...i greet you

It's not lie, it's just a sign of maturity... Because oyibo say "maturity is the ability not to lie but not to say the truth in a situation like this" grin
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by bossvitality(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
She: you just forget me
Me: wetin dey man head plenty
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Gfskw: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Hope1717(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
The same way you forget me.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Ojediran57(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sorry you were just blacklisted at that moment
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by adamubk(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stephen2324:
Best response to “You just forget me”?
But you also did
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
God no go forget us smiley
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by kikelomojessy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
How u dey?

Cos I dnt have any reason to give jare , I will just turn it to a normal convo
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Chimonie(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abi.......
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Abdool10(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
The phone rings on both sides...
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by 09085607453king: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
How?
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by airminem(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
chatinent:
Say anything to avoid billing. Especially, if it's coming from that gender.

I'm still available for your academic research writing. Thanks.
shocked

1 Share

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by osizi06(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
I nor remember to forget you
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Adebowalay(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bigredmachine:

It's not lie, it's just a sign of maturity... Because oyibo say "maturity is the ability not to lie but not to say the truth in a situation like this" grin
hahahahahahah.....another one...eehh
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
Say anything to avoid billing. Especially, if it's coming from that gender.

I'm still available for your academic research writing. Thanks.

I wish I can like this post a million times grin
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Cindy222(f): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
You forgot me too now,I didn't do the forgetting alone,we forgot each other so we're both guilty grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Tohsynetita1: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2021
nkeona:
"we both forget ourselves"
Abi o, same here, what made you to forget me is exactly what made me to do so.
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Stephen2324:
Best response to “You just forget me”?
You forgot me too naa.
So we both forgot ourselves..
That's by the way though.
Now we tried to remember ourselves, how you dey naa??
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by abimic(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Cindy222:
You forgot me too now,I didn't do the forgetting alone,we forgot each other so we're both guilty grin
And you Sabi do that thing well..
The way you dey turn the table around when I catch you... Even me sef dey confuse. Tuale

1 Like

Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Cindy222(f): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
abimic:

And you Sabi do that thing well..
The way you dey turn the table around when I catch you... Even me sef dey confuse. Tuale

See if you wanna face reality ehn we are both guilty so forget that thing jare.... cool
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by abimic(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cindy222:

See if you wanna face reality ehn we are both guilty so forget that thing jare.... cool
lol
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
As I forget you, why you no come remember me?

I hate that phrase you don forget me naa.

Because of it, I've stopped calling some people on phone. As soon as I hear the phrase when I call, that will be my last call to you.

Bros, you don forget me naa cheesy
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Excel70: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Bros, you don forget me naa cheesy
Give me your phone number.. so I can call you a final time
Re: The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? by Oira5: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Parrie:
The only tin wey i dey remember na money, huzzle and to follow who know road.

That's all that matters bro, but are you really 6.7ft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.