Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant (59097 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
showafrica:

My brother, without pre marital sexx no man will marry in the new generation. If you tell your child not to engage in pre sex, 40yrs that guy never marry. Na you go beg am finally. 80% of guys wey marry last decade, na bele carry them enter marriage.
where do you get your stats from? Flee from every appearance of sin
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

I not only believe in the importance of marriage, I am happily married for over a decade.

This is not the place to bring what ifs. If you opened a tread to discuss the negative what-ifs of premarital sex believe me I would not have had a problem, but this is a post of someone happy to be marrying the love of his life.
We have seen many different scenarios. We have seen both positive scenario and negative ones. I have a colleague who slept with his wife the very first day he met her and they have remain married for over 20 years. There are also cases where men married virgins and the marriage did not last 5 years. We have seen the marriages of pastors or even G.Os fail.
My quarrel with you is why duel on negative what-ifs.

I do not necessarily see pre marital sex in this modern society as immoral, and I have stated my reasons above. You don't expect a man over 40 or a lady in her late 20s to remain a virgin. In in the old days girls get married soon after puberty and boys marry in their late teens or early twenties, so remaining virgins until marriage was easy.
Trying to stop premarital sex with religious doctrines in modern times is like trying to stop a tsunami with a wall. It will always fail. Sex is controlled by powerful hormones and those hormones don't listen to Jesus or Mohammed. The best solution is either to get married early or practice safe sex.

well, that's your ideology if you ask me... There are still virgins in there late Twenties anyways
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by wirinet(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
omotola90:
well, that's your ideology if you ask me... There are still virgins in there late Twenties anyways

It's not my ideology, this is a universal fact. You guys are fond of hiding your head in the sand, and then start living double or hypocritical lives to project a false holy appearance.

I don't engage in deceit and hypocrisy as most of you do. If a lady remains virgin into her late 20s, then there is some fundamental problems wrong with her psychologically or physically. It might be an hormonal imbalance.

Once a normal girl hits puberty and her late teens, her estrogen and progesterone along with oxytocin and vasopressin will start acting up. This is the most difficult periods for parents and they need to be prepared to be extra vigilant and tolerant. Most teens are very rebellious at this time and are usually "enemies" with their mothers. They become best friends again after this phase is over probaly in their mid to late 20s.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

It's not my ideology, this is a universal fact. You guys are fond of hiding your head in the sand, and then start living double or hypocritical lives to project a false holy appearance.

I don't engage in deceit and hypocrisy as most of you do. If a lady remains virgin into her late 20s, then there is some fundamental problems wrong with her psychologically or physically. It might be an hormonal imbalance.

Once a normal girl hits puberty and her late teens, her estrogen and progesterone along with oxytocin and vasopressin will start acting up. This is the most difficult periods for parents and they need to be prepared to be extra vigilant and tolerant. Most teens are very rebellious at this time and are usually "enemies" with their mothers. They become best friends again after this phase is over probaly in their mid to late 20s.
lol....so are there no virgin sisters in their late 20s? Is there any theory that stipulates that ladies that kept their virginity till then have some form of hormonal problem or have hormonal imbalance? Why shielding away from the truth.... Pre-marital sex is bad and shouldn't be encouraged? If anyone is a victim, tell God to forgive you.... That's the sole reason of many failed relationship we have today.... Peace
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

universal fact or your theory...
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by wirinet(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
omotola90:
universal fact or your theory...
Universal fact.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by efficiencie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
kestolove95:
See bad parents, encouraging immoral acts

Which immoral act...a man has agreed with a lady to spend the rest of his life with her. He has gotten her pregnant. Both parents have accepted the union and the baby...where is the immorality? Na una dey holy pass God. If den leave una, una go do deliverance for God...if a man gets a lady who is not betrothed to any man pregnant, the law of the LORD says the man in question must pay the lad's bride price, wed her and make her his wife all his life (Deuteronomy 22: 28-29)
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
omotola90:
lol....so are there no virgin sisters in their late 20s? Is there any theory that stipulates that ladies that kept their virginity till then have some form of hormonal problem or have hormonal imbalance? Why shielding away from the truth.... Pre-marital sex is bad and shouldn't be encouraged? If anyone is a victim, tell God to forgive you.... That's the sole reason of many failed relationship we have today.... Peace

I am not saying there are no virgin girls in their late 20s or even 30s. What I am saying is that it is an abnormality. I honestly don't pray for my daughter to be a virgin into her late 20s.

Yes premarital sex is bad, but as I said, in present world situation where ladies are not ready for marriage well into their 20s and with the degree of freedom they have, premarital sex is an a reality.

There is this friend of my wife's friend that got married while a virgin in their thirties. Her virgina had closed and the husband could not penetrate until she underwent an operation.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

Universal fact.
please sir, where is the link showing concrete facts...
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

I am not saying there are no virgin girls in their late 20s or even 30s. What I am saying is that it is an abnormality. I honestly don't pray for my daughter to be a virgin into her late 20s.

Yes premarital sex is bad, but as I said, in present world situation where ladies are not ready for marriage well into their 20s and with the degree of freedom they have, premarital sex is an a reality.

There is this friend of my wife's friend that got married while a virgin in their thirties. Her virgina had closed and the husband could not penetrate until she underwent an operation.
@the 2nd paragraph of yours, I concur... Degree of freedom is high, enlightenment of proper sex education is important by parents.... You are right... Thanks for admitting that pre-marital sex is bad
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by MrMacinterchi1: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
kestolove95:
You and the 93 individuals that this your condensing comment (and those that will still like it) will some be parents (if you are not already)let's see how fine you will turn out and how controlling and authoritative you would be to your grown and matured children.

You think it's one plus one . Control your teenage children first.
Best wishes.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by creepsyme(f): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
22o62021:

Some comments here are annoying and funny at the same time

I’m about to create another topic on the bride price list that they gave me.

I think I have to wait tomorrow before I create it

Good in law
I will wait to see the list.
Wishing you all the best!
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by showafrica(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
omotola90:
where do you get your stats from? Flee from every appearance of sin

Na God do am that way, testosterone is not an ordinary chemical. The only solution is to make marriage mandatory at 21 for every guy. If not, before you go get money at 30 due the useless educational system in Nigeria, your prickk must put you in trouble.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omotola90(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
showafrica:

Na God do am that way, testosterone is not an ordinary chemical. The only solution is to make marriage mandatory at 21 for every guy. If not, before you go get money at 30 due the useless educational system in Nigeria, your prickk must put you in trouble.
lol.....very funny.... Being close to God is important though
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by MrSly(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Miss. Morality. Save your sermon for another thread. This one isnt for teenagers.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by bisqit: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

Don't mind the simp OP. He doesn't know that other guys are sleeping with the girl. He is about taking a hoe to his parents.
i'm scared. My crush is tiv
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Justkatty(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2023
chatinent:
I don't know if this is just about my positive nature.. but I really find this story lovable.

I love the positive energies.

Love you brov. Don't ever render a woman useless by getting into her and abandoning her or denying responsibilities.

Do invite me to the marriage. O teela m riri ugba n’oge emume alụmdi na nwunye.

However, please don't encourage your child to engage in premarital sex.

Well, fam, contact me for your assignment, thesis, and dissertation writing. Hit my profile.
God bless you for this your writeup.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Exceed15: 9:50am On May 10, 2023
kestolove95:

No make dem kuku kill am abi
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Pelumisamuel(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=22o62021 post=102558664][/quote]congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.