Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra (29265 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Kk4(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
dongc:

Whatever mobilization should be part of his fee otherwise what else are you mobilizing for ??

My thoughts exactly
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by badbreathcure101: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
kingjooo:
thank you so much for the money you gave me some months back,may God bless you abundantly. l've gotten a job in a good company,i remain greatfull to you forever sir
congratulations bro, god have shown you mercy also. It's good to be good in life, should I paste my aza for small tin too grin grin
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2022
We plan to start the plastering of this building as from this week, more pictures from this site as soon as we start.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Plastering sand, cement and other materials arriving this site, workers to move in by Sunday to start the plastering works proper.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Mar 02, 2022
We're here now, plastering sand delivered.........

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Offloading cement, and making arrangements to start the plastering process

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Mar 02, 2022
From upstairs......

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Pius4me: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
spyder880:
From upstairs......

Lovely buildings you are making in this town my brother.
Please they should make you town mayor as i see your bungalow way pass duplex on the far end of this picture. Good Market sell itself.�

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pius4me:

Lovely buildings you are making in this town my brother.
Please they should make you town mayor as i see your bungalow way pass duplex on the far end of this picture. Good Market sell itself.�

Thank you very much Sir.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2022
spyder880:
We're here now, plastering sand delivered.........

Boss since it's contemporary why is that black roof showing? e no suppose they covered like the rest of the house... For me, the way d roof show for front disfigured the house .. everything for dey covered..just saying..
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2022
donforeign:

Boss since it's contemporary why is that black roof showing? e no suppose they covered like the rest of the house... For me, the way d roof show for front disfigured the house .. everything for dey covered..just saying..

Bro, Is the roof showing? I dont think any roof is showing at the front.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Inside the private lounge upstairs.......

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Preparing the mortar to plaster the insides of this house...........

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2022
This room's walls has been completed ......... guys with very good skills.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2022
We're doing some minor modifications at the top of this building, we need to remove a wall to make the top deck less busy ...........

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2022
spyder880:

Bro, Is the roof showing? I dont think any roof is showing at the front.
better picture boss. .no roof is showing. For the other one. Maybe na the tree or something make there dark .. wow wow wow this is what I am talking about.. thanks boss grin grin

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2022
spyder880:
This room's walls has been completed ......... guys with very good skills.
this your plastering guys Dem be togolese?

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2022
donforeign:
this your plastering guys Dem be togolese?

Yes they are Togolese workers, our Nigerian workers has made ourselves very unreliable.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
spyder880:

Yes they are Togolese workers, our Nigerian workers has made ourselves very unreliable.
Nigerians no wan learn anything and they hate corrections.. togolese are the best in plastering, tiling n even pop .. just that they are bit expensive but they Worth every penny. Na Dem plaster my house , every error those yeye 9ja brick layer made, Dem use rangeline corrct alll. House make den never paint or finish self, people dey ask for who plaster the House lol . The tiling na top notch. Togolese good abeg.

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Olumighty123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
donforeign:
Nigerians no wan learn anything and they hate corrections.. togolese are the best in plastering, tiling n even pop .. just that they are bit expensive but they Worth every penny. Na Dem plaster my house , every error those yeye 9ja brick layer made, Dem use rangeline corrct alll. House make den never paint or finish self, people dey ask for who plaster the House lol . The tiling na top notch. Togolese good abeg.

Sir, are you in lagos? If so, would you mind giving me their contact, I'd certainly need them to do a job for me
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by michlins(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
spyder880:
We're doing some minor modifications at the top of this building, we need to remove a wall to make the top deck less busy ...........
this is good. It will give the house more freedom. A rooftop party will be so good there with less restriction

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Olumighty123:

Sir, are you in lagos? If so, would you mind giving me their contact, I'd certainly need them to do a job for me
I am in Edo state.
Which work u need Dem for ..I fit ask if Dem get relatives for Lagos for u
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Olumighty123(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
donforeign:

I am in Edo state.
Which work u need Dem for ..I fit ask if Dem get relatives for Lagos for u

Plastering and PoP, I would have loved this ones you can recommend, for they've did a job for you before.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Olumighty123:

Plastering and PoP, I would have loved this ones you can recommend, for they've did a job for you before.
how big is the work boss? Na contract Dem dey carry . I only have the plastering guys n tiles guy contact, the guys can always bring their person for pop ..
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Olumighty123(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
donforeign:
how big is the work boss? Na contract Dem dey carry . I only have the plastering guys n tiles guy contact, the guys can always bring their person for pop ..

A 3 bedroom apartment.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by brandsoncharlie: 2:15am On Mar 08, 2022
spyder880:
Working on the soakaway system today.........
IS there no much worries here??.
The closeness of the sock away from the foundation, some of the loose soil on that side are already sinking.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by brandsoncharlie: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2022
spyder880:
The completed DPC of unit 2 curing slowly under the rain..........
Oga spider this is one thing I fear most.
Won't this result to seepage which will lead to damping?

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Olumighty123:

A 3 bedroom apartment.
the house carry parapet ? What of fence ? Lagos locator
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Mar 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Oga spider this is one thing I fear most.
Won't this result to seepage which will lead to damping?

This dent on the block walls were deliberate. I opened the walls to fill it up with lean concrete to prevent any incidences of rising damp. Although this was at the insistence of my client, because I cannot see any cases of rising damp in a hard dry land as this, with water over 200 feet below surface level.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

IS there no much worries here??.
The closeness of the sock away from the foundation, some of the loose soil on that side are already sinking.

There were no worries then, we know the properties of this soil and worked fast to raise the blocks.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by brandsoncharlie: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2022
spyder880:

This dent on the block walls were deliberate.[b] I opened the walls to fill it up with lean concrete to prevent any incidences of rising damp. Although this was at the insistence of my client, because I cannot see any cases of rising damp in a hard dry land as this, with water over 200 feet below surface level.
This is new to me though, is there a technical name for this.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

This is new to me though, is there a technical name for this.

There might not be a technical name to it, like I said, I did this on the clients insistence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped / Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge