Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You (32496 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by CzarChris(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol if na bad boy he for son chop pomo she think you are a nice guy
It's just crazy, my philandering days are over, if I wanted to chop pomo, I would have had her screaming my name on the second day. But I just want a wife, the pattern of doing things must change, I don't want to end up with a psycho.

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Angelacruz: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Love comes to those that believe
mbahdi:
Na only mumu dey believe in love.love na fallacy
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by professore(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2021
You tried
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by makavelli80(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Based on the ratio of boys to girls, the reverse is evidently the case. This is also in affirmation to what has been written!
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by EndRape2(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ned is a very caring man, very caring and generous, and the writer said so,
what most young guys can not do. Ned will do 100 times.

author=fourboys post=102612855]Ned Nwoko doesn't have these qualities, gues what?? extreme beautiful ladies loves him.. just make money and forget this nonsense write-up. when u make money love go dey. Actresses, models even pastors's wife go dey rush u, don't mind d mumu op embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by fourboys: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=EndRape2 post=102648122]Ned is a very caring man, very caring and generous, and the writer said so,
what most young guys can not do. Ned will do 100 times.
U know u are lying but continue
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Chibobo5459: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nah money be dey koko... Any other thing nah join body..[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.