Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You (32518 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
All this story on top women?

You don't need it guy.

Just av small change, neatness, humbleness and honesty/ thrutfulness blv me the rest is history!
binarymachine:

source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/22/8-possible-ways-to-get-her-to-like-you/

2 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Issues2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Food don done for Broke Men wey wan dey relationship kiss grin

I guess these are what Ned Nwoko has been doing that made him marry over 3 Wives, which a young celebrity is even among.

Girls don't really know what they want, especially when you have money.

They will be like

Hahahaha ������ I day tell u and them they suffer pas after fail relationship and marriage shebi kim kardashian don day miss Kanye west na and d guy don move on with another lady no time

3 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Highlyrespected(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Chuckles!!!
Guys with low self esteem still for this unnecessary gimmicks
Guy! Hustle hard with smart move and pray to God to bless you immensely(money)
All the rest nah story
*#highlyrespected* cool
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by sa4714529: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is amazing
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by rickyboss333: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
binarymachine:

source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/22/8-possible-ways-to-get-her-to-like-you/

Well said. But unfortunately, it is very likely these points will only bring you regrets in this part of the world. Some of our Nigerian girls would even prefer the opposite of some of these points and take advantage of the other points rather than be greatful

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Odunolumide(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

All??!.. Seriously?!!

Son, that is not "your" girl!

Better re-assess that thing you call a relationship! Enough said. cool

Lol
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by iwalolamhi: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
I reason with you!
If there's still guyz that follow this protocol am sure ladies will be satisfied but there's no such guy in this world again.
All because of guyz character all the good nd responsible ladies in the world are changing one by one.
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Tony142: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
90% of what the Op wrote is how to be a simp

4 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by ebuclassic18(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
better money covereth all this nonsense
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Papadoh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abeg op, majority of them are not even worth a fraction of the trouble.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by shegun4sur: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Just have money. Why should a man kee himself, as if they don't need impressing too? Women are the chasers, and any man going after a Girl will only have himself used and discarded.

On another note OP, which mod is bankrolling you here? Are you dating any? Because the way your threads hit FP, ehn...

Sense will not kill you
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by shegun4sur: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
CzarChris:
Guy, women are crazy. Infact, majority of "today's women" are stack raving mad all these tips don't work.

I'm a high value man, and I know it. Met a girl, not quite long ago, took her on dates, invited her to my office showed her what I do, the ease at which we communicated blew my mind. I did everything like a proper gentleman. When I finally asked her for a relationship. She said their normal "she'll think about it". I asked her for answer a few days later, she said no. Do you know she blocked me on all social media. I was in shock utter shock. Traced her to were I'd know she'd be after 2weeks(I'm an extremely busy person). I apologized to her for even asking her out in the first place and left.

She unblocked me that evening, now she's the one stalking me, and i have to block her on all social media.

What's all the drama for, for crying out loud.

You think she's now stalking you. Didn't you say
She unblocked you after you went to beg for forgiveness??
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Just have money. Why should a man kee himself, as if they don't need impressing too? Women are the chasers, and any man going after a Girl will only have himself used and discarded.

On another note OP, which mod is bankrolling you here? Are you dating any? Because the way your threads hit FP, ehn...
get correct love ring for babalawo,just one tap on her big buttock you go go as many rounds as you want,press big watermelon as you wish,
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by WinterMinter(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iInjureHerYansh:
HOW TO BE THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME SUMMARIZED embarassed
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by blueprint22(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
This love of a thing has cause people more havoc than joy...See guys commiting suicide,broken homes....Titanic did the same ...As well as Romeo...
The point is that for every man.....money first...women will worship you... cool

2 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by blueprint22(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
And this one no be curse oo....Many ladies go still weep tire cos guys are now going on extinction angry
Nobody is interested in follow follow again....The reward of sin is DEATH

2 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by trumpcoat(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
You are very correct honestly
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Alphafarms(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Liveline:
Even as you want to get her, she would give herself to you even you are made,
hit me up for your building designs and construction, WhatsApp contact via my signature, you can also visit our office in Lagos

Contact us for M&E Design
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by kingcornel(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Odunolumide:

I no believe this stats *4billion women* because if there is,why are all the guys after my girl.
u know how many guys wey ur girl dey after bros?

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by kingcornel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
grin grin use that same maturity go marry her junior sister
abi oo my brother ���
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Odunolumide(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
kingcornel:
u know how many guys wey ur girl dey after bros?

Na only me o boss��

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by EzeyLion(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Two words........HOW FAR
EmmanuelScott1:
O.P sef, nah Nigerian girls u wan make I use all these format for grin grin grin

Get money (Two words is enough for the moniker)
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Tonyx5(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
candidbabe:
All these epistle just to get into a girl's pants,

Men have really reduced themselves to nothing.
We wouldn't be needing an epistle to get into yours tho
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by CzarChris(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
shegun4sur:

You think she's now stalking you. Didn't you say
She unblocked you after you went to beg for forgiveness??
Please don't misquote me, I never begged for her forgiveness. I only apologized for asking her out in the first place. There's a difference. Which kin forgiveness, i never did her any wrong, I only blame myself for having such poor taste, I was carried away by physical appearance not knowing she's an unsure psycho.

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
All because of this hole !
Gahahahah
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
CzarChris:
Guy, women are crazy. Infact, majority of "today's women" are stack raving mad all these tips don't work.

I'm a high value man, and I know it. Met a girl, not quite long ago, took her on dates, invited her to my office showed her what I do, the ease at which we communicated blew my mind. I did everything like a proper gentleman. When I finally asked her for a relationship. She said their normal "she'll think about it". I asked her for answer a few days later, she said no. Do you know she blocked me on all social media. I was in shock utter shock. Traced her to were I'd know she'd be after 2weeks(I'm an extremely busy person). I apologized to her for even asking her out in the first place and left.

She unblocked me that evening, now she's the one stalking me, and I now have to block her on all social media myself.

What's all the drama for, for crying out loud.
Lol if na bad boy he for son chop pomo she think you are a nice guy
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Tonytonex(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who get time for all these these days. Just make money and your money will do the talking.
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Gfskw: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
No need for that

I never speak to the whoress I let my money talk
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:51am On Jun 12, 2021
IT'S MONEY AND GOOD SEX THAT KEEPS WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. CONFIDENCE IS THE 3RD.
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Olibboy: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2021
rawpadgin:
There's no manual to get anyone to like u, be yourself who go like u go like u angry
aswear...
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Bimffo(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2021
I have failed. grin

But in all, just have money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.