Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (53175 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:
mine was on Facebook ooo, we bonded as well. in fact we have started calling ourselves sweetie and honie, only for us to meet.....choooiiii....he escaped imbbecile... (God forgive me ooo). I don't know what the shape of his head, his body, his mouth, his legs look like... aahhh! I tire!!! I just managed to smile while gisting but no be me dey there aswear. and the funny part...I was to sleep over at his place bcox I was coming from a very far distance. he started introducing me to his friends around, that I'm his wife....they were hailing him...I shame tire. fast forward to night...guy man no gree me sleep, say him wan nack....omo I provoke bcoz already I dey vex

Hahahaha. E want make una reproduce na. Abi you no want make im get offspring? Walahi, na those kind guys sabi call “our wife” pass. They are usually so happy to hook a fine girl. grin
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by udede(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abiababe:

There's protest, be careful. P.s, if she's not what you expected, please discharge her nicely.
noted
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by damosky12(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:

na so man dey carry ashawo wey him no sabi go sleep for hotel na... everything na risk. you no know

Carrying a girl to an hotel is a different ball game. Going to spend the night in a stranger's home is just careless! And you know it...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by brosom(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy
omo ur own bad oo, Temple run no be small grin
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by kelvinovie25(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na so my guy take carry dwarf oh, nothing we no go see for online dating

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by KingDash: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
danietohbadt:
Loool.

I met so many amazing girls on 2go.
Never really had to japa when I met any of them.

Here's just one of the several girls I met back then, but for privacy reasons, I no go show her face. grin grin grin
bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Loveknitting: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chuvin22:
In Nigeria if you want to know if a girl is beautiful before you meet in person, check how she responds to you and the average time she takes to to reply your messages.

wowor girls don't joke with picture editors and snapchat. grin

Huh
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Loveknitting: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:
So many immature, shallow people. This is why when they come online to cry about heartbreak I don't have any sympathy for them because you put looks over character. The two of you chat and discover you have chemistry. You are comfortable with this person, you flow with this person, you both share the same interests and worldview, but because you are shallow and you can't see past the physical appearance which will fade in time, you cut off someone that can make you happy in the long run.

Foolishness on all fours

Okay, your honesty is brutal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by rainmoredays: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
walyx:

Noh really. Sango boy. Buh na lag i dey now o sis
okie, I'm based in Ogba Ayo
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by biggy26: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Valkan:
Mine was in 2009cheesy we scheduled a meet but had to reschedule since she wasn't living close though,on that day I was excited cos we already had more than chemistry online,well after the date I was disappointed not that she was ugly but jeez aunty was always on the phone during the date at a point I wanted to throw away her phone but I decided not to instead me as sharp guy just brought out my ownundecided
since I no get anybody to call I just enter Facebook na so we just sit there till I decided we have fooled ourselves enough paid the bills and left reached home deleted her number and blocked her and didn't even call to know if she has reached home and up till now she never call not that I was expecting her toangry
Maybe she was disappointed.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by nonny93(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Angelinastto:
For me, look is excusable as far as you’re not shabbily dressed but just keep up the same vibe from our conversations online. For me to have agreed to meet you, we must have been cool to talk to.
You are a very matured lady,I like ur way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Blacksavage: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
bigcee:
Lol grin ona don start again grin grin grin
I swear I just tire for dem..... grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by kushe: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Funny thread but now I feel really sorry for what we men do to our women.
Even though I am now in my mid forties,this happened to me twice in my early thirties and I particularly feel bad about the way I handled one.
She wasn't ugly,spoke really well,but she just wasn't what I had envisioned and after meeting up in my car somewhere close to her house,I totally ghosted her. To think about it,I was prolly looking for a sexy girl and not the calm wifely aura that surrounded her.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Loveknitting:

Yes, indeedy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by sylve11: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Olajydeey:
I dont "japa".
I'll keep up with the date,Talk and gist if reciprocated.
Then after we wave each other goodbye,and i ask her if she's gotten home.
I'll then delete number

cool
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by biggy26: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
danietohbadt:

Lol, nope... the pictures are recent ones, although she hasn't really changed (added weight) in the time period... 2013 till now
So you are planning to get married?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
kushe:
Funny thread but now I feel really sorry for what we men do to our women.
Even though I am now in my mid forties,this happened to me twice in my early thirties and I particularly feel bad about the way I handled one.
She wasn't ugly,spoke really well,but she just wasn't what I had envisioned and after meeting up in my car somewhere close to her house,I totally ghosted her. To think about it,I was prolly looking for a sexy girl and not the calm wifely aura that surrounded her.
You are now viewing things through the lenses of maturity

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by danietohbadt(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
KingDash:
bad guy.

Lool
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by danietohbadt(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
lereinter:

Since 2013, she still doing runs

Na very good bad girl she be

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by danietohbadt(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Marpol2021:
Gone are those days
Aswear
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Angelinastto:
For me, look is excusable as far as you’re not shabbily dressed but just keep up the same vibe from our conversations online. For me to have agreed to meet you, we must have been cool to talk to.
You make sense. That's my point from my earlier posts. There is something that attracted you in the first place. If it isn't the person's looks, then those qualities should be explored further when you two finally meet even if the person is not as physically attractive as you would have preferred
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:

But u wicked shaa

U for at least give am one royal kiss or better TeddyBear hug make the guy tools calm down grin
To kiss am sef na wahala. mouth dey like rubber bird whistle wey children dey use play

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by danietohbadt(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hangulsaram:
Wow…. See Lai Mohamed grin grin grin

Me and Lai no be relatives ooo
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Michelle55: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:
So many immature, shallow people. This is why when they come online to cry about heartbreak I don't have any sympathy for them because you put looks over character. The two of you chat and discover you have chemistry. You are comfortable with this person, you flow with this person, you both share the same interests and worldview, but because you are shallow and you can't see past the physical appearance which will fade in time, you cut off someone that can make you happy in the long run.

Foolishness on all fours
Have you ever wondered why most ladies spends heavily on makeups or why the guys are always trying so hard to impress? Just go through each comments here and you will discover why most relationships are not worth it, they prefer the man/woman with good looks rather than someone with character.
I don't waste my time commenting on relationships matter on NL again, if you look closely they went for the pretty/handsome faces devoid of character. I just catch my cruise here and wait for them to create the wailing thread later cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. E want make una reproduce na. Abi you no want make im get offspring? Walahi, na those kind guys sabi call “our wife” pass. They are usually so happy to hook a fine girl. grin
E get person wey go like am like that, no be me abeg. Na so he dey call me "Mummy" upandan. I weak...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
pocohantas:

E get person wey go like am like that, no be me abeg. Na so he dey call me "Mummy" upandan. I weak....
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
damosky12:

Carrying a girl to an hotel is a different ball game. Going to spend the night in a stranger's home is just careless! And you know it...
No wahala I agree, case settled. bye.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by solufemiwa(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
I met this gal way back online. We scheduled for meeting. This babe showed up with all her family members coming from church. When I sited her she be like double size of Eniola badmus. Immediately I told her say I never enter the eatery make she wait. I passed her side and left the eatery. What's this.. olorun maje. Be like say I dey dream that day. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Have you ever wondered why most ladies spends heavily on makeups or why the guys are always trying so hard to impress? Just go through each comments here and you will discover why most relationships are not worth it, they prefer the man/woman with good looks rather than someone with character.
I don't waste my time commenting on relationships matter on NL again, if you look closely they went for the pretty/handsome faces devoid of character. I just catch my cruise here and wait for them to create the wailing thread later cheesy
You are wise cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by solufemiwa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Better to use your real picture than scamming us with picture filters. If am cool with you. I had known what am expecting in the first place. I can't order iPhone pro Max and get Tecno nah
Loveknitting:

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by NewDelhi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
walyx:
Yea... I got d contact nd we fixed a date at chicken lovers in sango. But told her to call me when she gets to sango ota under bridge. She called as expected o but wetin my eye see na rara o( dwarf). D funniest part b say i was behind her when she was calling after describing the cloth she wore, i knew it was her. Mehn! I loss interest. Just switched my phone off and took ijoko road home. We no talk since then.
Too bad be immature of you.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Loveknitting: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:
mine was on Facebook ooo, we bonded as well. in fact we have started calling ourselves sweetie and honie, only for us to meet.....choooiiii....he escaped imbbecile... (God forgive me ooo). I don't know what the shape of his head, his body, his mouth, his legs look like... aahhh! I tire!!! I just managed to smile while gisting but no be me dey there aswear. and the funny part...I was to sleep over at his place bcox I was coming from a very far distance. he started introducing me to his friends around, that I'm his wife....they were hailing him...I shame tire. fast forward to night...guy man no gree me sleep, say him wan nack....omo I provoke bcoz already I dey vex

Auzubilahe!
Pls do someone escape slowpoke? Hahahahah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.