Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (52906 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:

Few people burnt it and because of that reason, you expected him or the governor to replace them or what did you expect from the government? Bitter pill, hard to swallow. No need for window dressing.

No one says replace but how can a President utter such thrash that they should walk.

Very insensitive and stupid statement.

Then people like you will come out to support his idiocy.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by neyyoh: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Farki:
Do we still need evidence that Buhari is an idiot and a first class failure?

Hoodlums, most likely NURTW thugs burnt busses and rather than doing an investigation and taking those responsible down the governor went to the zombie in chief and he told Lagosians to "walk".

I'm sure when farmers crops are burnt in the North he tells them to eat sand.

As long it's not cows he's not interested.

I see hoodlums are not Nigerian?

Why would dey start a protest they can't control.
Funny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

Funny.

Is it everyone in Lagos that protested? So why should everyone suffer?

You guys stop the defense.

The President goofed in his statement as he has goofed his whole time as President.

He is a failure and you can not make sense out of his failed statement.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by vedaxcool(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Littlefingerjp:
While Yu are busy suffering from your foolishness

I Didn't demand for your personal information!
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Serving PMB??

You're wrong

Ok sir he is serving you.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by plaindealer: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

No one says replace but how can a President utter such thrash that they should walk.

The lesson the president passed was don't destroy your own property and when you do, be ready to suffer the consequences.

What is stupid is the destruction of public infrastructures and mentality like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
360degreess:
Good mr president.some lagosians joined hands with some bad bele people to destroy lagos during ENDSARS.Everybody should be treated in the language he or she will understand better.

Tinubu's road thugs (NURTW) were the ones who burnt BRT buses to kill competition in the transport sector. It's either you're too partisan to say the truth or too silly to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Vlain: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
360degreess:
Good mr president.some lagosians joined hands with some bad bele people to destroy lagos during ENDSARS.Everybody should be treated in the language he or she will understand better.

CN u guys pls stop using this line.it’s always cracks me up grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by kutashi: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
The earlier the better people realised this! I told them, this man doesn't care!
If you hate him, let him just finished his tenure and go! And if you think he's appointing Northerner into all positions, wait for your turn and appoint southerner into all positions!
PVision2020:
Buhari simply doesn't care about anyone...
That's the more reason people must be careful in what they do and say, because if trouble comes Bubu will just stay aloof. For about 2 to 3 days after the Lekki incident, there was anarchy every where, I was expecting a state of emergency in Lagos and some selected states, but it was obvious the FG intentionally stayed aloof so that states that were initially sympathetic to the protesters may reap the rewards of their perceived folly. Governor's where helpless, the soldiers were just in their barracks while the police were no where to be found, Mushin was on fire while major army Barracks just a stone throw in Oshodi and Yaba were watching the state burn.

If you like come up with another violent protest...you're just doing yourself, E no move Buhari one bit. Burn all the infrastructures and kill all your people, Buhari won't blink. Trend #Buharimustgo globally OYO is your case.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by egbetokuns(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
PVision2020:
That's the more reason people must be careful in what they do and say, because if trouble comes Bubu will just stay aloof. For about 2 to 3 days after the Lekki incident, there was anarchy every where, I was expecting a state of emergency in Lagos and some selected states, but it was obvious the FG intentionally stayed aloof so that states that were initially sympathetic to the protesters may reap the rewards of their perceived folly. Governor's where helpless, the soldiers were just in their barracks while the police were no where to be found, Mushin was on fire while major army Barracks just a stone throw in Oshodi and Yaba were watching the state burn.

If you like come up with another violent protest...you're just doing yourself, E no move Buhari one bit. Burn all the infrastructures and kill all your people, Buhari won't blink. Trend #Buharimustgo globally OYO is your case.

You are right. Our people need to wake up. Don’t harm yourself and believe you want to fight government
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
plaindealer:

The lesson the president passed was don't destroy your own property and when you do, be ready to suffer the consequences.

What is stupid is the destruction of public infrastructures and mentality like yours.

A child in school who would walk long distance to school because of those burnt buses did not destroy his own property.

Just like millions of people in Lagos did not destroy those buses.

The statement from the Tyrant is stupid.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by authority2006(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It is what we already said. I said it at the time that Lagosians would trek or pay higher transport fare. Those few people who burnt those properties are Lagosians themselves. Next time, they should think about their actions, they thought they were hurting governments. Ignorant people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
egbetokuns:

You are right. Our people need to wake up. Don’t harm yourself and believe you want to fight government

There are millions of people in Lagos and I don't think up to 1,000 people participated in the burning.

So why are the millions being singled out for destroying their own property?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by neyyoh: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Is it everyone in Lagos that protested? So why should everyone suffer?

You guys stop the defense.

The President goofed in his statement as he has goofed his whole time as President.

He is a failure and you can not make sense out of his failed statement.

What exactly do you want him to do?

The private sector cteates jobs, he's closed the borders so that local industries can thrive.

He's building infrastructure like train's, remember the first thing your colonial masters built, yea train's cos it's the building block for industries.

Everything you're asking of him lies with the senate and governor's.

His biggest failure is security and he's told y'all to secure yourselves using every arsenal available. Did you hear him complain about amotekun?

I could break this down further

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by plaindealer: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Farki:
Do we still need evidence that Buhari is an idiot and a first class failure?

Hoodlums, most likely NURTW thugs burnt busses and rather than doing an investigation and taking those responsible down the governor went to the zombie in chief and he told Lagosians to "walk".

I'm sure when farmers crops are burnt in the North he tells them to eat sand.

As long it's not cows he's not interested.

The fact that you Igbos are used to burning down your towns and villages and destroying public infrastructures d businesses doesn't mean people in other parts of Nigeria are in the same boat with you or comfortable with such antisocial behaviour and destruction and whatever reaction and action we take in response, that's our business.

We are not cut from the same cloth so keep your destructive ipob ways to yourself.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:

It is what we already said. I said it at the time that Lagosians would trek or pay higher transport fare. Those few people who burnt those properties are Lagosians themselves. Next time, they should think about their actions, they thought they were hurting governments. Ignorant people everywhere

Buhari did not say those that burnt should walk..

He is referring to all Lagosians affected that he does not have money to help their suffering, despite them not having a hand in the destruction.

Buhari made a very stupid statement. Stop trying to defend it

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by teacherbim(f): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Umueme:
Lol.

In as much as I despise Mr President, I just laughed on reading his comment.

Honestly,I've been laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guy, reason am if those buses that were burnt were your personal business how would you have fared? The same people to benefit from the buses burnt them, so you want the President to invite them to Villa and award them right? Nonsense
Flexherbal:
Once most politicians get into power, they charge and begin to speak languages that the people do not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
If Buhari had declared State of Emergency, you would have been the same people shouting infringement in human rights. Abeg shift joor
PVision2020:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Blamed for burning the buses himself right?
omowolewa:
Well, it may sound harsh but true but he himself should be blamed as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

The private sector cteates jobs, he's closed the borders so that local industries can thrive.

He's building infrastructure like train's, remember the first thing your colonial masters built, yea train's cos it's the building block for industries.

His biggest failure is security and he's told y'all to secure yourselves using every arsenal available. Did you hear him complain about amotekun?

Buhari is a monumental failure and history will always remember him as one.

He is a serial abuser of human rights.

Makes decisions without considering plans to linit suffering.

His is bigotic and made appointments that divided the country.

He is inactive regarding almost every downturn.

Hardly visited or sympathize with victims.

Zero when it comes to economy.

Makes insensitive statements.

See how he handled Pantami issue. Insane.

I can go on.

His career as a president is a shame.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modikko:
Guy, reason am if those buses that were burnt were your personal business how would you have fared? The same people to benefit from the buses burnt them, so you want the President to invite them to Villa and award them right? Nonsense

Millions of people that benefited from those buses did not participate in the burning.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
You said wicked? Those that burnt the buses did it for themselves. And yes we don’t give a damn
Lawalemi:
Doesn't this sound wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Aonkuuse(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hypocrite!!! You would have said it is just like deliberately breaking your plate. African mothers will give you thorough beating to an extent u will prefer using your hand to collect food. You people should keep deceiving yourselves by hailing people who destroy public properties in the name of getting the government's attention
Olatomiwami:

That man nah real old school, just like breaking your plate and your mama said u will use your hand to collect your food, Buhari is an archic old nigga, he no kuku send una. Buhari wicked pass Wicked Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
You will make a bad leader. Tuehhhh!!
Basitelo1:
Dis senile Idiot is truly d Devil himself.

So much wicked and Crafty minded.

And pple still supports dis Dullard.

Truly we deserve d leaders we have cry cry
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na Grandfather and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
ogododo:

Buhari no be father.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Farki: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

Funny.

There's progressive Nigerians who want to stop people dying at the hands of robbers in police uniform and there's regressive Nigerians who set prisoners free so they can benefit from the chaos they bring.

NURTW thugs who opposed BRT because it would reduce their danfo earnings are the cause of the chaos.

For two straight weeks protesters sat down, held signs, shared food, even with police and traffic wardens then some sponsored thugs come in to disrupt everywhere.

The problem with Nigeria is that 10 fools will plan to stop any action to fix the country for their own greed, 1000 fools will support them on the streets and 10,000 fools will support them online.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Modikko(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
The same people that were cheering online and offline. And so what do you want the Government to do after spending huge resources? The people that benefit from the buses should have guarded them since they are more than those who burnt them.
TheGoodJoe:

Millions of people that benefited from those buses did not participate in the burning.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Image123(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
neyyoh:

i think the president can be more mature than this and not this simple like the ordinary old man gisting in a hut. He is the GCFR, he should stand up to be counted. He is complaining like a passerby being interviewed about Nigeria's problems. How can he think like all igbos are Igbos and all Lagosians burnt buses? Would he allow Aso Rock to be burnt down, or his farm burnt down? If he took proper action, would things escalate? Why do they have to beg and plead and even a sitting governor has to come out and reject Presidency or Garba's beer parlor talk before he can come down from heaven to talk? Have you ever heard that a stitch in time saves nine?
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by neyyoh: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Buhari is a monumental failure and history will always remember him as one.

He is a serial abuser of human rights.

Makes decisions without considering plans to linit suffering.

His is bigotic and made appointments that divided the country.

He is inactive regarding almost every downturn.

Hardly visited or sympathize with victims.

Zero when it comes to economy.

Makes insensitive statements.

See how he handled Pantami issue. Insane.

I can go on.

His career as a president is a shame.

It's because your expectations doesn't match reality.

Firstly ask yourself, how much money does the country make and how best can this be maximized.

You do know there's a 3 trillion infrastructure deficit right?

Where is this money coming from?

U can guarantee you, the next president is also going to fail no matter how technocratic he is..

What Nigeria need's is industries powered by the private sector and governor's as a starting point, not sure that can be handled at the federal level, all they can do is support with infrastructure.

Nb ur anger references are petty compared to the real issues on ground.

He said this and that ain't solving no problems.
Re: Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt by Farki: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you Igbos are used to burning down your towns and villages and destroying public infrastructures d businesses doesn't mean people in other parts of Nigeria are in the same boat with you or comfortable with such antisocial behaviour and destruction and whatever reaction and action we take in response, that's our business.

We are not cut from the same cloth so keep your destructive ipob ways to yourself.

I'm not even Igbo and I've never even been to the east but to your barely functional brain anyone who sees the realities of Nigeria is an IPOB.

Fucking brainless zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.