Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (36542 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Ezehillary(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

Tinubu again
You Ipobians are funny
what bring ipob here
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=102648823]Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/[/quote

This one is plain stupid.]
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by AerialMapper: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
You really have to be a rare kind of stupid to be an APC supporter.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Simplyleo: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
chi4ik4:
You and Buhari are actually illiterate. A dot in a circle means supreme in most cases.
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
When you sell your people and your conscience for a plate of food
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/

Charles idahosa is a PDP registered member in Edo state.
He decamped with Obaseki to the PDP and registered in his ward last year.

Try do ur research well next time.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Lol.....no wonder they say..."edo nor be Lagos" now I understand.

You understand nothing! He is a member of Apc and he can release statements in support of Buhari. That didn't stop the protest in BENIN.
We must instead commend the Benin people for protesting. They seem to be the only ones in the SS and SE that came out to protest!

Edo nor be Lagos!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Coronavirus1: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/
Oga do you have rail in any part of Edo state mumu arab spring
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
i am from Edo. the man single handedly removed Oshiomhole. He is the godfather of Edo politics today

Sharap there.....

Who know Charles idahosa?
The new godfather is your governor Obaseki.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, with statement i don't need talking to you

Mind you am from Edo

That guy is from zamfara aswear....
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
shut up there,.. you know nothing about Edo state, who's Charles idahosa in the state politics, it can't even speaks for oredo local government people here you talking of Edo state.

That guy is from zamfara aswear
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by messenger4891: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Well based on personal opinion i disagree with you sir...
Voting for a particular individual in any party or not ,it is constituted that citizens has the right to hold their leaders accountable and a demand for good governance .....June 12 declared as a democracy day in memory of MKO Abiola ,it is the perfect time to listen to your citizens and score yourself and make right decisions FOR A SUPPOSED LEADER in democracy ....
Anyway na hustle you dey ....continue biko.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
loyaltygame:

Point of of correction Sir
We don't have godfather in Edo state for now.

We do.......
Obaseki is
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meninmen:

You understand nothing! He is a member of Apc and he can release statements in support of Buhari. That didn't stop the protest in BENIN.
We must instead commend the Benin people for protesting. They seem to be the only ones in the SS and SE that came out to protest!

Edo nor be Lagos!!!

You're not from Edo state.

If you were, you would've known that Charles idahosa is a PDP member.

He defected with obaseki last year.

He's registered in his lga, uhunmwonde.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
In Africa, protests are always sponsored. Nobody actually cares anymore. Money had to fall out for graphic designers to create virtual flyers for the protest. Money had to fall out for the first set of people who walked around neighbourhoods to rally more aggrieved. Money will fall out to pay street entertainers who’ll keep the masses’ morale high. If food involve, someone has to pay. Don’t forget influencers and bloggers with their normal means of killing boredom.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:

If you are yoruba and u allow ibos to cause wahala in yoruba land....

Thurder go kell u & Pdp

Even 1993 elections
Ibos did not vote for Abiola and they will never vote for Tinubu in 2023!

Ibos hate yorubas!

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by calcal: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let's look at the past events.

Obasanjo became military head of state because Muritala died

Obasanjo became democratically elected president because Abiola died and compensation to the southwest

Jonathan became democratically elected president because Yaradua died and pledged one term in once

One can see from the above equations that no one from the south will smell the presidential seat on a free and fair election.

In the next 1000 years, the aboki in the north will never understand the need to vote for the right candidates.

It's a game of number, you have been told that you are a dot in the circle, what else do you need to understand.

Even Sanwo-Olu said "Lagos is not a Yoruba land", he sold it Fulani already, but during an election, Lagos will change its status to Yoruba land.

Sure, I won't be surprised if Tinubu is indirectly donating to the Yoruba Nation based on the past event, because that's the only way he can become the president.

Anago55:
Tinubu is fighting back. Tinubu is sponsoring secessionist movement in the west as well as the Buhari must go campaign in the same southwest

I just hope that the presidency can be able to decipher this before he destroys what is left of the regime
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Who wrote that rubbish fact check that Charles Idahosa is an APC leader? A man who publicly decamped with Obaseki to PDP last year

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Bishopfelix: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
You are true sir, a lady confesses that your people paid 1k each to them so that they can counter the protest in Abuja.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by d1tto(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yes, we too are happy that the Igbo people stayed away from the protests. Have you heard of violence from any part of the country?

There can not be violence since the violent souls conceived in hatred and filled with hateful stories by their patents stayed away.

They are lucky sha as guys dey wait them for Lagos so that they will get part 2 of endears. But alas, they were holed in their abodes.

I am sorry about the life you living and the experiences you've had to make you carry so much hate. Just know you are still very insignificant and useless as a person, and wouldn't measure up to anyone both living and dead.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ChukwuObe: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Anago55:
Tinubu is fighting back. Tinubu is sponsoring secessionist movement in the west as well as the Buhari must go campaign in the same southwest

I just hope that the presidency can be able to decipher this before he destroys what is left of the regime

Even the fact that your mama was impregnated by another man other than your father, it was also caused by Tinubu just as Tinubu is responsible for the unknown gunmen sponsored by your lunatic Kanu. The earlier you check in yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital the better for you and your useless family before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ChukwuObe: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meninmen:

Edo nor be Lagos!!!

I pity your children if you have any or you intend to have in the future for having you a liar as their father. In all conscience, can you ask yourself again if Charles Idahosa is indeed a member of APC at the time of this writing? Why has Kanu damaged all your brains in the SE? The earlier you check yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital the better for you and for your family before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Sipsum: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
biggy26:

You forget that Israel is a dot nation, but feared by giants. Ask Palestine.

Israel is inside which country in the middle East?.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChukwuObe:

[s]I pity your children if you have any or you intend to have in the future for having you a liar as their father. In all conscience, can you ask yourself again if Charles Idahosa is indeed a member of APC at the time of this writing? Why has Kanu damaged all your brains in the SE? The earlier you check yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital the better for you and for your family before it is too late[/s]

Look at this zombie that poverty has damaged his brain talking nonsense!

Everyone who is anti-Apc or anti-Buhari is Igbo. Useless human being.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ChukwuObe: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meninmen:

Look at this zombie that poverty has damaged his brain talking nonsense!

Everyone who is anti-Apc or anti-Buhari is Igbo. Useless human being.

Only the brainless Kanu supporters dont think before they talk. And that is why you could not even answer the simple question if indeed Charles Idahosa is an APC member. What a shame!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Only the brainless Kanu supporters dont think before they talk. And that is why you could not even answer the simple question if indeed Charles Idahosa is an APC member. What a shame!

Someone who supports PMB is calling someone else brainless. You that is lifeless like the person you support.

Yes, I made a mistake by saying Charles idahosa was an APC member based on the misleading report on Nairaland. However, all these are distractions. The point is this; the protest in Benin was a welcome development and Edo can never be Lagos because we are not slaves. If this is what is eating you up, then suffocate!!!

If you are pained that Edo people protested, drink sniper! Whatever an APC or PDP chieftain says doesn't matter.

And I hope you are not supporting the lifeless one on an empty stomach?

Brainless slave!!!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're not from Edo state.

If you were, you would've known that Charles idahosa is a PDP member.

He defected with obaseki last year.

He's registered in his lga, uhunmwonde.

Lol. I am not from Edo state because I didn't know Charles is a PDP member. So, if i should follow your reasoning, everyone who knows that Charles is a PDP member is from Edo state? Oga go and sleep.

The summary of the matter is this;

1. The protests in Benin against this unfortunate government is a welcome development, irrespective of whatever any chieftain of any political party says.

2. Edo can never be lagos because we are not slaves!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by chrisvic007: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2021
d1tto:

I am sorry about the life you living and the experiences you've had to make you carry so much hate. Just know you are still very insignificant and useless as a person, and wouldn't measure up to anyone both living and dead.

Imagine what you've written. Do you know who I am? We are stating fact, you are writing thrash. Why should I hate anybody?

The fact still remains that the protests have been largely peaceful because the Igbo did not participate significantly in it. Is that not a fact? Have you not been razing public properties that are sited in your dot within a circle? Have not been km killing your brothers and sisters because you're marginalized?

In your heart of heart, how would you describe a group of persons that behave as I've described above? Savages, you would say, won't you?

We are stating the obvious, instead of hurrying your head in shame you're talking trash. I don't know you and I never want to have anything doing with a savage, hence I don't wish to know you. Likewise you don't know me and therefore you can not be talking of any experience I've had or I'm having.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Tundex911: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Fool man...
Wait till 2023, wey be say na still half of 2021 we dey... Aye e lo ma baje Patapata sir.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this protest.

As long as it is made clear that no one is armed and aiming to depose the president, then they have the right to request improved governance.

Infact, today's protest as I've seen so far shows that it is well organized and people actually learned their lessons from the Endsars rubbish they did last year where the UGM of today were set free from the prisons.

I listened to one of the protesters who doubles as a celebrity, he said the #buharimustgo is only a slogan, meant to awaken the government to improve governance.
This is entirely contrary to Sowore's idea when he formed the slogan.
Why not use a better and unambiguous slogan?
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.