Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother (39342 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Minpete: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Minpete:

Hmmmm, I was in your shoe. But thank God he saved me through the link a friend shared with me.
See for yourself
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/
Thank God for Health Affinity, they are the reason I was free from Mouth Odor. This is their link.

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Minpete: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
"Meet a dentist, drink water regularly, wash your mouth three times daily" it will not take away the Odour.
Don't let anyone decieve you. Take responsibility of the situation and make decision by yourself.
Health Affinity will give you the Solution.
Click the Solution Page link below
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Minpete: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now
My brother help yourself ooo I know you no wan die with am, I will share with you a link where you will find the only solution to Mouth Odor
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Minpete: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now

If you want real Solution, just follow the simple steps on the article in the link below, you will be suprised that mouth odor is a small issue

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Tzar(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Only proper dental hygiene, drinking sufficient water and watching what you eat can help you.
1. Brush at least twice daily. Especially after meals. Use a dental floss to remove stuck food in between your teeth. Use a tread if you cant find floss.
2. Religiously use dilluted hydrogen peroxide to rinse your mouth 3-4 times daily. Especially after brushing or eating.
3 Drink sufficient water for your body. Don’t wait until your mouth feels dry before drinking water.
4 Avoid food & drinks with too much sugar and strong smell.
5. Fix any tooth or gum ailment you have by seeing a dentist every 6months. Once a year at worst.
6. Chew on bitter kola or clove religiously.
7. Pray if all the above doesn’t cure your halitosis…. It may be spiritual attack from village people who don’t want you to enjoy the joy of deep french kisses.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Delababe:
My sister is in same situation. Very neat and hygienic, flosses every blessed day, brushes up to 4 times a day , but still there while some "not so hygenic " ppl dont suffer this. Guess some people are lucky.when she brushes after each meal at the office, its not too bad but still there when you come close. She complained to a dentist who told her she has halitophobia and got her Therabreath mouthwash ,works too but can one afford 15k mouthwash on monthly basis, so she stopped. Now shez thinking of buying serrapeptase ,heard it helps with sinusitis , removes mucus from nasal pathway and kills some kind of bacteria that is hard to die even with antibiotics. Wish you luck.
is she okay now?
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by TheNatureNurse(f): 2:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Go on Tiktok check for _thenaturenurse go through the page and see a natural remedy to try.... Also leave a message and more recommendations will be given to you especially if yours is severe....
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Emipathos(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Halitosis or bad odour from the mouth or bad breath, is not just a problem of the mouth. It come from the intestines.

There are so many factors responsible for It. There is a cure for it if you have not gotten the cure. We have some Chinese herbal capsules that can handle that perfectly

You may reach out to me if you are interested. Chat 08185363189 or call 08080993527

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.