Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother (39384 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Uremedi: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Buy long rich tooth paste ,use morning and evening b4 bed time.thank me later.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Princeboca12(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now

I'm waiting sir, kindly Dm me
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Stanleyq: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Remember, its not de teeth that majorly smells, its de tongue...when brushing, buy a 3thousand worth paste, make sure u concentrate on de tongue, if it causes u to feel like vomiting, use Mirrow to brush de tongue, morning and at night, come and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by mday: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chew enough quantities of Garlic every night before going to bed. Having chewed the garlic 3-5 do not swallow immediately, (make sure to spread it across every corner of the mouth) allow sufficient time for the garlic to work in your mouth (up to a minute), swallow and then go to bed without eating any other food nor water.
Brush your teeth and every corner of your mouth the following day with toothpaste, change toothbrush latest every three days (though I highly recommend using a new toothbrush each time).
Also chew lots of Walnuts (don't swallow immediately, spread it around the corner of the mouth and allow sufficient time to act).
Do this everyday for one week (Garlic, brushing the mouth using different toothbrush each time and Walnuts).
Thank me after one week.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by mday: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chew enough quantities of Garlic every night before going to bed. Having chewed the garlic 3-5 do not swallow immediately, (make sure to spread it across every corner of the mouth) allow sufficient time for the garlic to work in your mouth (up to a minute), swallow and then go to bed without eating any other food nor water.
Brush your teeth and every corner of your mouth the following day with toothpaste with emphasis on the tongue, change toothbrush latest every three days (though I highly recommend using a new toothbrush each time).
Also chew lots of Walnuts (don't swallow immediately, spread it around the corner of the mouth and allow sufficient time to act).
Do this everyday for one week (Garlic, brushing the mouth using different toothbrush each time and Walnuts).
Thank me after one week.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by makavelli80(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
The man at Bethsaida battled for 31 years (b4 Jesus was born) so just believe in the holy books and your impending victory!
that being said i will advice u to make sure your toothbrush reaches almost all crevices couple with your tongue till it turns pink( not red) because metabolism (even microbial) occours from the left overs. Also closing your mouth for too long would not help.
....awaiting testimony!

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Aguiyi1020: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

My brother it's no big deal. Go to any pharmacy or chemist shop even if na bacha.... Ask Dem for hydrogen peroxide. A bottle is like N500 or so. They are always in brown bottle, it has no colour or taste just small chemical smell. It's used to clean open wound and it's the most effective mouth wash and teeth whitening agent on d local market. Take a full cap of d chemical from d bottle mix it with two or three full cap of ordinary or warm water. Put it in ur mouth and hold for like 5 minutes without pouring it out with will start foaming everywhere in ur mouth still hold it and use it to rinse ur mouth front and back side to side. U can swallow a little bit very tiny to wash your throat then throw d rest away and rinse your mouth and throat with ordinary water. Do dis once and for three days na ur go find mouth odour. It's that effective. Do this twice a week not everyday because once is enough to last for like 3 days even after waking up from sleep depending on what you are but I promise you dis is d cheapest and Ultimate solution. You browse about hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash on Google and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by MGeey(f): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
You need Norland toothpaste. And most importantly, you need to detox.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by mykel25(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

1. Do you brush your tongue when brushing?
2. Brush twice a day morning and night (spit don’t rinse) use mouth wash at afternoon.... don’t use mouth wash after brushing
3. Chew gum often if u don’t talk much
4. Keep yourself hydrated.... sip water often

After doing this I’m sure you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Hotbrain2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
I was a victim for more than 37years but God healed me on 2nd of January this year at a conference in ogidi Anambra state Nigeria
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Smartlife(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Use hydrogen peroxide to brush your teeth. Then use your oral b paste to finish up. Try it for one month and share your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

You can get fohow toothpaste via this site fohowpharmaceutical.com, it works pretty well for your condition
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Evii: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
A colleague of mine has same issues for years, he was transfered to Lagos office as such we loss contact for like 4 yrs, we met recently(last 3weeks) and the mouth odor was gone

I ask him about it(he's my close associate) and he said he visited a dentist and was placed on medications during which he's teeth were polished and he was advised to be using LongRich tooth � paste. I use same tooth paste it's very good but expensive.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by prigoz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
You have not gotten the real cause, I remember last month, I started noticing bad body odour and I was uncomfortable with until got to the root which was expired roll on I was using, the odour stopped immediately I discarded the expired one and use new one. So dear visit your doctor for advice

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Try longrich toothpaste, brush your tongue and teeth well and check for holes in your teeth too.
Watch what you eat that triggers it,reduce high carbohydrate foods and spicy foods.

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by jerryfose: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
this problem is not about brushing your teeth or rinsing it well... it has to do with some stuffs in your tummy.... get longrich product .....they work

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by smasher1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Taulmannie:

Where do you stay, wanna recommend your dentist to a friend in Lagos

South South
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Mayour11(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Try and be using pako (chewing stick), I know someone who can't use brush and not have it.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Eberex(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fredlongs:
Brushing teeth and tongue after eating, replacing toothbrushes regularly, Avoiding foods known to cause bad breath. Visit ur dentist regularly, Buy better chewing gum

Abi o

Alex Ferguson kind of chew gum that can be chewed for a week without losing its mint
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by niceface(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Contact me on 0807threeeighit7twoeightdoublefour, and you will forever be glad you did. It will cost you less than 3k to get a permanent solution.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Shancca: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Check for tooth decay and holes in your tooth and fill them up. If none of these is the case, you must report to see a dentist.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nnamaka1: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Floss all the gab between your teeth every night before you go to bed, after flossing, brush your teeth then chew raw garlic with all your teeth and let the garlic juice sink into your gum and leave it there while you go to bed . Come and thank me after a week
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Home94: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hotbrain2:
I was a victim for more than 37years but God healed me on 2nd of January this year at a conference in ogidi Anambra state Nigeria
Please can you highlight what remedy you used ,how to get ,names of products use
This will be helpful in such a forum like this
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Father4all: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

contact me 08132979789
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Florasilver: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
@OP Get in touch and I'll send u a YouTube clip to watch. U will get immediate result.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by lizdammy: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Contact Dammylove for a natural cure on the number below
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Sunky200: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Been there and I feel your pain bro
All the grammer in the comments will not help you much

Just get yourself #200 bitter cola known as orogbo in Yoruba land
Take a bite in about three hours interval during day time for the first 3 days and take a bite before you go to bed.

You can thank me later(3 days time)
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by cescky(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Icesnow:
1 ginger, grate it to get the juice out. One teaspoon of ginger juice.
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1and half teaspoon of lemon
A pinch of salt
Mix one teaspoon of ginger and teaspoon of coconut, add a pinch of salt and a drop of lemon and toothpaste.Mix well
Put this mixture in your fridge and use 3 times a week for one month

Use like how?
As paste?.. Mouth wash or drink?
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Duru009(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Use Longrich toothpaste or Sensodye toothpaste.

If it doesn't work out, you have to go spiritual and seek the face of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Ofon0909(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
My brother, a simple enema will be the absolute solution to your problem. Use ordinary warm water only for the enema and you will see results.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Taogbera: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Contact me : 070 8777 0495 and introduce yourself.
quote author=3310adeb post=102663964]

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.