Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother (39370 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by schoolboy500: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Do you smoke
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by biggy26: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Curious345:
After brushing with toothpaste..

Do not rinse your mouth..

I repeat ,do not rinse your mouth..

Do this and be free from your condition
Heard this recently. But what's the science behind this?
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Icesnow(f): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
cescky:

Use like how?
As paste?.. Mouth wash or drink?
To brush your mouth

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by cescky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Icesnow:
To brush your mouth
Thanks
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Odiuko1: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now
c
Call 07066690733
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by GABRIEL6036: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Always use charcoal to brush your teeth and tongue... Its weird but truth. Charcoal is a good absorbant substances that kills germs and reduce mouth odour
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by opeey(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Buy hydrogen peroxide.. pour little content in your mouth. Use is it to gaggle your mouth for 5mins before u spit out.. repeat it for a month.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Delababe: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
My sister is in same situation. Very neat and hygienic, flosses every blessed day, brushes up to 4 times a day , but still there while some "not so hygenic " ppl dont suffer this. Guess some people are lucky.when she brushes after each meal at the office, its not too bad but still there when you come close. She complained to a dentist who told her she has halitophobia and got her Therabreath mouthwash ,works too but can one afford 15k mouthwash on monthly basis, so she stopped. Now shez thinking of buying serrapeptase ,heard it helps with sinusitis , removes mucus from nasal pathway and kills some kind of bacteria that is hard to die even with antibiotics. Wish you luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Litmus: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
No such thing as halitosis apparently. If you’re not suffering from tooth abscess, you regularly brush your teeth and yet suffer as you’ve described, then do this following two things any you’ll not suffer bad breath: drink at least 2litres of water every day and slush your mouth every other day with diluted hydrogen peroxide.

Diluted hydrogen peroxide kills bad-breath dead!

P.S

Eh, don’t overdo the Hydrogen peroxide thing o ; actually, once a week might do it. Diluting ratio = always more parts water than hydrogen peroxide.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Line44: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm not here to scam you but if u really need this solution contact me 09059563609 because dis also happened to me but is gone now. I'm not collecting any money from u because I don't need your money.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by akigbemaru: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
The only solution here is to buy Oatmeal and Hollandia peak milk. I went through the same problem for years and the doctors have had no clues despite living in America. Those medications may even worsen your situation. Like someone said, the mouth odour may not have been coming from your mouth. If there is a rut in your gut, like some toxic poos sitting in your alimentary canal or small intestine doing nothing, they can cause mouth odour.

While Oatmeal and Peak milk? Most people with big belly always think it is a fat sitting in their belly or because they are fat. That is false because it is FART that is sitting there. Oatmeal will only help you use the toilet and pass gas or fart or pollute, which is very good for you. Some gas or farts can refuse to come out of your body due to constipation and can cause a serious bloating in your stomach.

Peak Milk makes you pass gas too and it helps working with Oatmeal to pass gas quicker and that will help you relieve and reduce the foul smell in the mouth. Plus, you have to reduce the rate that you take the stodgy food like fufu and Eba.

Most time if you feel that your stomach is clogged, and you don't have to lift heavy stuff or do hard labor job, take the Oatmeal and sit back to pass gas and eventually use the toilet to poo. Plus it also helps to clear the cholesterol in the blood stream!

With Oatmeal and Peak Milk and the results are:
1) Longevity
2) Free of Colon cancer
3) Free of constipation
4) Reduce high cholesterol
5) Reduce bloating
6) Reduce mouth odor (when no gas builds up in your stomach, there will be no foul smell in your mouth).

Also note, it depends on your constipation level, drinking Oatmeal and milk may even take up to 4 days before pushing out the solid poos that cause the mouth odor and before that 4 days, you will be passing gas like crazy and this will be a stinking gas that you don't even want nobody around you, when you pass that gas. But the gas won't stop until you shit the solid poo out. Then you repeat the circle as needed or whenever you are constipated.

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
I am sorry about your experience.
That must have been difficult.

Now....
1. Do you eat onions or garlic? Of you do, stop immediately!

2. Buy Zinc tablets (50 or 100mg) and take immediately after food.

3. Mouth odour will instantly become a thing of the past.
I guarantee.

All the best.

Modified
I have read through the comments above and I feel almost sure you have done most of these things suggested.
I knew about the zinc because I recently had cause to research this for a friend who also had this same problem for years. She took the zinc and ....viola!
Problem solved!

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Tell her to change toothpastes. Closeup work sha!

See the screenshot I posted above.
Delababe:
My sister is in same situation. Very neat and hygienic, flosses every blessed day, brushes up to 4 times a day , but still there while some "not so hygenic " ppl dont suffer this. Guess some people are lucky.when she brushes after each meal at the office, its not too bad but still there when you come close. She complained to a dentist who told her she has halitophobia and got her Therabreath mouthwash ,works too but can one afford 15k mouthwash on monthly basis, so she stopped. Now shez thinking of buying serrapeptase ,heard it helps with sinusitis , removes mucus from nasal pathway and kills some kind of bacteria that is hard to die even with antibiotics. Wish you luck.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Get ProFresh from Amazon. Thank me later. Don't waste your time going to any doctor. It's not curable.

NB. I'm not in any way connected to the company. It's a US company. Thank God Amzon allows reviews of people that have used the product. Read reviews before buying. If you are satisfied with what people that have used it have to say, then click the order button

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by badbros(m): 2:38am On Jun 14, 2021
3310adeb:

eat walnut guy
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by DextrousDavid(m): 4:01am On Jun 14, 2021
The mouth odour ceases hence forth in the name of Jesus
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by DPO2019: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Some persons here have said it all about the cause which is beyond just your mouth.
I v got a solution for you: It’s Halitosis Pack from Foreverliving Products.
Chat me up 09051013183
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Omawumi17(f): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Please visit a dentist... Be prayerful...
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by TVTKOKO(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Curious345:
After brushing with toothpaste..

Do not rinse your mouth..

I repeat ,do not rinse your mouth..

Do this and be free from your condition

what's the point? Why not just rinse your mouth, and then take a bit of a new paste to gargle in your mouth.?
I consider not rinsing your mouth a dirty habit.

Pls people, always rinse your mouth after every mouth wash. If you want to kill bacteria, use a pinch of new paste to do that after mouth wash simple!
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Princeboca12(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
3310adeb:

Na hoe-low-show,,,,,, I dey carry

Bro, I still dey wait you oo. Make we treat this Halitosis together
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Izukananne: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Isn't it in the case of someone having the stones that he or she can get the STOZZON??

Bennieclox:
Don't worry, there is a cure.Go to the Pharmacy get a drug by Agary Pharmaceuticals called STOZZON.It is used for the treatment of Halitosis and body odour.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Oralissue10: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2021
harizonal123:

I recommend this. See your problem below. Not your teeth neither your tongue. So forget all those telling u to brush your mouth properly
Do you know the cost of tonsil removal
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Dumeiby(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
3310adeb:

DM me. i have the solution
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Princeboca12(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
3310adeb:

Guy I still never hear from you. I've got a solution for you. Treated my younger one with it.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Badbreathboy001: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Princeboca12:

Guy I still never hear from you. I've got a solution for you. Treated my younger one with it.
bro I'm interested
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by moshuur(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Badbreathboy001:
bro I'm interested
Have u tried stozzon chlorophyll-dragees?? I think it might work
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Princeboca12(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Badbreathboy001:
bro I'm interested
Sorry for the late response. Kindly drop your number make we go WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Badbreathboy001: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Princeboca12:

Sorry for the late response. Kindly drop your number make we go WhatsApp. Thanks
can you send your WhatsApp bro please I Tex you
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Badbreathboy001: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2021
moshuur:

Have u tried stozzon chlorophyll-dragees??
I think it might work
I have tried it out didn't work
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Princeboca12(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Badbreathboy001:
can you send your WhatsApp bro please I Tex you

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buy Constilease herbal drugs. It will treat your halitosis and other constipation issues you have.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Minpete: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
3310adeb:

Hmmmm, I was in your shoe. But thank God he saved me through the link a friend shared with me.
See for yourself
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.