Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother (39382 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by sanmtiago(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Lol

Smh
You no think am reach there ?? lipsrsealed
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by affinity77(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Use fohow toothpaste morning and evening, together with fohow 6-flavored tea with rose oligose. Thank me after.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by MARKone(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now

You need to visit the clinic, preferably a teaching hospital, they are in a better position to tell you what do.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by cotima1: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Before eating try to drink half a cup of ur own personal Urine. Try it for a week and thank me later. Mind you, Your Life will never remains the same again.

I come in Peace oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Kaybenny(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Chew raw garlic in the evening daily.
Brush your teeth with baking soda, then wash it with water mixed with lime.

Do this daily for 3 months and thank me later.
cool
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Maryo12(f): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Get a longrich toothpaste. Use morning and night. Continue with it. Price should be 2k plus or so
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Bigii(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
deleo16:
Brush twice get a good herbal toothpaste with basil properties now get dry garlic mix with it with the toothpaste brush day and night plus your tongue too.
Secondly get ORIGINAL coconut oil use it has mouthwash please Dont swallow it will extract the bateria from your mouth do this for 5 -10 mins before spitting it out then BRUSH with that get cinannon chew a little after brush or soak the cinnamon in HOT water let it dissolve well then rinse it with your mouth u must make sure its well concentrated.IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE A DENTIST
Ha!
All these for Lol
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Cashio(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
I feel your pain, GOD will heal you
God gini
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by noskcid(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
The cause of this is so simple, in between your teeth where the your brush can’t get to is the problem, there are particles in between your teeth if you want to know after brushing use a small tiny broom stick that can get in between your teeth, pass it round and smell it then you will know.
Go to your dentist to wash your mouth and you will be amazed at the dirt that’s in between your teeth and mouth generally. After this exercise, you will have to visit your dentist maybe every 3 months or 6 months if you apply the right teeth cleaning tools.
General hospital is 7k but private go bill you higher but if you can endure the queue in general then go there if you can’t visit the nearest private dental clinic far from you make your neighbor no go know say na Wetin you go do.
Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Daddycoded: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by franktech(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Simple. Warm Salt water gaggling morning and night. Mention me in 4 days time
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Wapchrist1(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2021
It never my intention to beg online but there is no option now . Friends assist me with 4k now is very very very urgent pls indicate so that i will paybk by month end .
Zenith
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Lukson2018: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Mistletoe leaf and garlic is all u need bro to deal with it bro
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by talk2comrado(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Use Tunnicab Toothpaste Search on Facebook... Tasted and trusted, Regain your self confidence again... Perfect solution for all dental or cavity problem... Regards
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by rumeuruemu: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
See a dentist for further assistance
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by hakeem4(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
That's the fault of your parents to start with
how?
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Gambit23: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Go & meet a doctor or preferably a medical lab scientist, u have some bacteria growth inside ur mouth that needs to be taken care if with antibiotics.

Halitosis is easy to cure
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by colestephan86: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

The most common cause of hallitosis is poor oral hygiene.
Go get sensodyne daily care and brush morning and night and also brush your tongue and the upper part of your mouth. It doesn't have to be smoker toothbrush a reasonably hard brush like formula is ok.
Before going to bed gaggle with Listerine cool Mint mouth wash.
Just the cover is ok.
Try that for a week , if it doesn't improve then we will go to the next stage.

3 Likes

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by gbolswag(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2021
why not ask a doctor
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by ipodstinks: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Fredlongs:
Brushing teeth and tongue after eating, replacing toothbrushes regularly, Avoiding foods known to cause bad breath. Visit ur dentist regularly, Buy better chewing gum
Lol, it can't work, mouth odour is a bad disease.

The parents are to blame for not taken time to watch the mouth very well when the op was born.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Use hypo to brush you teeth... then chew alligator pepper with garlic then use ginger juice to wash it down... do this for 6 weeks and its gone
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Bennieclox: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Don't worry, there is a cure.Go to the Pharmacy get a drug by Agary Pharmaceuticals called STOZZON.It is used for the treatment of Halitosis and body odour.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by bezy(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Lick lime everyday or drink boom lime cordial

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by LivingTribunal: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
funmiayo55:
Go and get charcoal,use it to brush your mouth.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Elyonherbal: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry bro.. Am a Herbal doctor... contact....via...www..... Elyonherbalcenter....com for permanent cure.
3310adeb:

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Lightorder: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

brother, mind what you eat and when you eat them. Get a good toothpaste and mouthwash. Concentrate on your tongue when you brush. Take time while brushing rinse with SO MUCH WATER.Where again would the odour come from, is it spiritual Make it lifestyle and move on

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Akhee: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Try Washing your mouth with Hydrogen peroxide.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Olodo24: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
I feel your pain, GOD will heal you
God wee kee the mouth odour juss laidat?

1 Like

Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2021
i pray you find a good help brushing consistently can help lessen the odour and avoid too much sweet food.
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by Rabble(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Bro...drink probiotics and do enema to clear your gut.....then after brushing use baking soda and salt to rebrush your tongue
On the side....buy utazi leaves and boil it and keep the tea in the freezer... occasionally drink half cup once in two days to balance your pH.....
Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by absoluteSuccess: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2021
sotall:
See a dentist.

Stop eating late night.

Brush twice daily . One before going to bed.

Learn how to brush properly.

Use a fairly hard brush so you remove some plaque where bacteria sticks and cause food breakdown leading to smell.

Most importantly learn how to brush well. Brush your tongue. Brush the roof of your mouth.

Brush your molars and premolars by sticking your toothbrush far inside your mouth.

Eat well and dont allow your body to starve and activate ketogenesis which leads to bad breath .

I used to know of a colleague who suffers seriously from this. He would wash his mouth even with omo, it's so serious.

It's not about not knowing how to brush most of the time. It's just "offensive odour" and not "dirty-mouth" odour.

There are some part of our organs that is weak and get to give us heartaches, it just varies with each individual. Some it's the eyes, the nose, the mouth and so on and so forth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.