Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? (1721 Views)

If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Womanizer:

The reason sex seems overrated to you is cos a pro has not handled you before. grin

Trust me once you get to Cloud 9 you won't know when you'll start speaking in tongues grin

Abegi. Even pro no dey tire?

After how many decades wey I done spend for this world, sex is not the most pleasurable thing for me.

I am not saying it's not pleasurable but it doesn't rank number one in my list of pleasurable things.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by zexy2030(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Thank you for listing it.

Mine is Food. Good food. My best channel is Food Network.

My husband knows this very well and it shows in how many date nights we have touring different lovely restaurants.

Who sex epp? After the orgasm, wetin remain?

Sex is the most powerful activity after sleep, and it can be very pleasurable and addictive, if properly carried out.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
zexy2030:

Sex is the most powerful activity after sleep, and it can be very pleasurable and addictive, if properly carried out.

Forget, after food, shopping then sex and travel.

That's the order.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by zexy2030(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

That's the order.
sex shares a common line with all of these or how else will a woman show appreciation for being fed, taken for shopping and finally travelling, sex is the crown of every woman's appreciation of kindness.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
zexy2030:

sex shares a common line with all of these or how else will a woman show appreciation for being fed, taken for shopping and finally travelling, sex is the crown of every woman's appreciation of kindness.

Well, I do not exchange sex for gratitude.

Na either thank you or gift.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by amrichy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg. Very overrated something .

I know what I derive upmost pleasure in and people that are very close to me know it very well.

If you know, you fit kidnap me sef.

Sex very overrated? I'm sensing your hubby isn't doing enough in da oda room.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2021
amrichy:

Sex very overrated? I'm sensing your hubby isn't doing enough in da oda room.

The reason a lot of you get into a lot of sexual sins is because you have come to see sex as the ultimate pleasure.

Me I trained myself from when I was a teenager to indulge in other pleasures so I'd tow the path God destined me for. And like I said before, sex is pleasurable but I'd put other things I find more pleasurable before it.

If my husband wasn't doing enough like you insinuated, I'd probably be all over the place trying to get the "ultimate pleasure" from other sources, by the grace of God, that is not the case.

It is very insulting for you to assume my husband isn't doing enough because my opinion differs from yours and I'd get really angry if you keep towing this line.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Lovethaa: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Romanoff:

The reason a lot of you get into a lot of sexual sins is because you have come to see sex as the ultimate pleasure.

Me I trained myself from when I was a teenager to indulge in other pleasures so I'd tow the path God destined me for. And like I said before, sex is pleasurable but I'd put other things I find more pleasurable before it.

If my husband wasn't doing enough like you insinuated, I'd probably be all over the place trying to get the "ultimate pleasure" from other sources, by the grace of God, that is not the case.

It is very insulting for you to assume my husband isn't doing enough because my opinion differs from yours and I'd get really angry if you keep towing this line.

Thank you.

Your reply makes u look guilty.. next time ignore

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Lovethaa:

How would you have replied him if you were in my place?

I don't play with my husband and many people here know it.

I won't stand for any type of insult against him,subtle or not.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by mosdii(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by IAMPEDRO: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Lovethaa:

You may see like that. On her part she can't ignore.
I quote her, [b]IF [/b]my husband wasn't doing well as he/she insinuated. On the part of the condition IF, I will say her husband is doing marvelously well.
I love her reply lol....... so she is not guilty at all.
Thank you and Good morning ma
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by amrichy(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Romanoff:

I agree with you that many people are sexually immoral because they find sex very pleasurable (and they seek every opportunity to enjoy that pleasure). But can we blame them for seeing sex as such? Certainly not! It's "nature" that has sort of programmed us to see sex the way we do.

Me I trained myself from when I was a teenager to indulge in other pleasures so I'd tow the path God destined me for . And like I said before, sex is pleasurable but I'd put other things I find more pleasurable before it.
It's nice that you have other things you indulge in for pleasure. But then, I don't think there's anyone who doesn't have other things they enjoy aside sex. Besides, sex only gives a momentary pleasure; it's not something that can be enjoyed 24/7.
@ the bolded, how did you find out what God has destined you for?

I'm glad you're faithful to your husband and I encourage you to keep it up. However, you have to know that different men have different ability to satisfy women sexually: some men are very good at it and some are terribly bad. So, how much pleasure you derive from sex is an indication of your hubby's sexual ability.

Thank you.
I'm sorry my comment came across as an insult. But I was only trying to say that if your husband had pleasured you more sexually, then you probably won't see sex as a "very overrated something". In other words, it's possible you haven't yet experienced or enjoyed the fullness of sexual pleasure.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
amrichy:

I agree with you that many people are sexually immoral because they find sex very pleasurable (and they seek every opportunity to enjoy that pleasure). But can we blame them for seeing sex as such? Certainly not! It's "nature" that has sort of programmed us to see sex the way we do.

It's nice that you have other things you indulge in for pleasure. But then, I don't think there's anyone who doesn't have other things they enjoy aside sex. Besides, sex only gives a momentary pleasure; it's not something that can be enjoyed 24/7.
@ the bolded, how did you find out what God has destined you for?

I'm glad you're faithful to your husband and I encourage you to keep it up. However, you have to know that different men have different ability to satisfy women sexually: some men are very good at it and some are terribly bad. So, how much pleasure you derive from sex is an indication of your hubby's sexual ability.

I'm sorry my comment came across as an insult. But I was only trying to say that if your husband had pleasured you more sexually, then you probably won't see sex as a "very overrated something". In other words, it's possible you haven't yet experienced or enjoyed the fullness of sexual pleasure.

My dear, my husband does well to pleasure me. Enough that I don't consider any other man and I'll never will.

If you taste better thing, you go hold on to am with your life.

I found my God given path when I gave my life to Christ at 13. Never looked back since then and I discovered that sexual pleasure as beautiful as it is if not controlled would make me lose my destiny so I took it to the back seat and brought other pleasures forward.

The comment about my husband still sounds the same to me in your new comment, just in other words.

While some men boast about their sexual prowess, they meet women who make them realize that them never reach. At the end of the day, where your pleasure ends is where another person's starts.

If I'm not cheating on my husband, is because there is none that compares to him in all areas.

None.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Romanoff:

That's the order.

Babe forget story if I fùck you enh you will amend the order of this your list and put sex in first position grin

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Babe forget story if I fùck you enh you will amend the order of this your list and put sex in first position grin

Many women have heard this only to reach there see say na yawa.

Leave matter. We all can't place the same value on pleasure.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by amrichy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear, my husband does well to pleasure me. Enough that I don't consider any other man and I'll never will.

If you taste better thing, you go hold on to am with your life.

I found my God given path when I gave my life to Christ at 13. Never looked back since then and I discovered that sexual pleasure as beautiful as it is if not controlled would make me lose my destiny so I took it to the back seat and brought other pleasures forward.

The comment about my husband still sounds the same to me in your new comment, just in other words.

While some men boast about their sexual prowess, they meet women who make them realize that them never reach. At the end of the day, where your pleasure ends is where another person's starts.

If I'm not cheating on my husband, is because there is none that compares to him in all areas.

None.
I think you're laying too much emphasis on your faithfulness to your husband and your resolution to remain faithful to him. When I commented that "I'm sensing your husband is not doing enough in da oda room", I wasn't trying to suggest that you should look outside for a better man to pleasure you more sexually. I only said that in response to your comment that sex is a "very overrated something".
From your comments, I can feel that you passionately and proudly love your husband and I respect that. Keep enjoying your marriage!
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
amrichy:

I think you're laying too much emphasis on your faithfulness to your husband and your resolution to remain faithful to him. When I commented that "I'm sensing your husband is not doing enough in da oda room", I wasn't trying to suggest that you should look outside for a better man to pleasure you more sexually. I only said that in response to your comment that sex is a "very overrated something".
From your comments, I can feel that you passionately and proudly love your husband and I respect that. Keep enjoying your marriage!

Thank you.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by karkinase(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Sex that makes women travel thousands of kilometres just to get. Leave her to yarn opata grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s / How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls / List Of Things Men Do When A Man Wants To Have Sex With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.