Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp (69820 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by mrkings84(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
The first idiot had heart issues yet he still went on marathon sex

The second idiot had epilepsy yet she still went on to fvck.

This year is not the year to be stupid in life.

Native Doctor Maduka I hail o
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ledaman: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with pcv 19 who already is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her down knowing fully well the implication of engaging her under such condition.

It's time to reason with our head not our dick.
RIP to the dead
Lolz! So you narrowly escape prison be that bro grin
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ledaman: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
5 minutes enjoyment can destroy someone destiny.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Unrated900(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Kpekus and gbola are fond of putting people in serious problem

You are the real course because you are always whining your ass when ever you are walking near the road
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:
Toh. If you know you aren't medically fit, don't go and start nacking like you're drilling oil. You will just put the other person in a big mess. There is no award for who sabi whine waist like piston.

The best thing is being faithful to your spouse to avoid all these shameful and tragic stories
My love.

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by highbee02: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with pcv 19 who already is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her down knowing fully well the implication of engaging her under such condition.

RIP to the dead

I'm curious, how did u know her pcv?
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:

Lols, all your tithe supporting verses where are they from? you cut and join bible verses to sooth whatever you want

Render to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to Him
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Chirowman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
What fornication and adultery will cause,what would this people tell their maker ,that they die in line of duty. As veterans ,may we never be unfortunate in life ,God have mercy . This is living a wasteful life , how can someone that has heartache be on Romp he called for his death .
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by EndRape2(f): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Alpha male them.

Show your wife care and love, so that the two of you can enjoy each other ,they will not, they prefer to go outside and carry ashawo, to hurt the woman at home,
Now who die. Nah the mumu man die.

quite author=dre11 post=102714985]

https://pmexpressng.com/how-married-man-lady-died-in-hotel-during-sex-romp/[/quote]
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by muyeski21(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Cutehector:

There's sense in what u are saying, that might be the cause of there death
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by cunny88(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Cutehector:

oga u are too blunt
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by idahme(m): 3:59am On Jun 15, 2021
stupidmod3:
well it not murder.

Its certainly not but the lady whole stole money just aggravated her own scenario.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ashawopikin(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Cutehector:

Its like the first idiot also took sex enhancing drug
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
ashawopikin:
Its like the first idiot also took sex enhancing drug
yeah
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2021
cunny88:
oga u are too blunt
i know right cheesy And that is why i am a quiet person.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by udomonday: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Cutehector:

sounds like an open and shut case.but it probably isn't.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by udomonday: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Toh. If you know you aren't medically fit, don't go and start nacking like you're drilling oil. You will just put the other person in a big mess. There is no award for who sabi whine waist like piston.

The best thing is being faithful to your spouse to avoid all these shameful and tragic stories
because you don't have to kill yourself to impress your spouse.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Supergiant(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2021
grin
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Roman7(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:
If you think you are smart , check my signature

Alaye how u go say answer 10 questions in 20 secs
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by phemmyfour: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2021
At the mention of "faster, faster , faster", guys please withdrawal
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Petyr1: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with pcv 19 who is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her away knowing fully the implication of engaging her under such condition.

RIP to the dead
what is pcv 19
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Mryacks: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cutehector:

Exactly....the painful thing is how police always arrest the "partners" over the "murders". I hope they discharge them after investigation s abeg. But knowing how is country is...those people will pass thru hell
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by anoziechi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Married men leave cheating they will say no...oya see nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.