Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6132 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
but everyone loves America and Europe, be deceiving urself
grin go and say that in Afghanistan or Iraq grin make dem skin you alive

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
divide what?? were we together before??

just stick to your 5barren and landlocked states you will be fine..

you igbos should stop doing like fulanis..

any way if you find it hard to cope inside the future landlocked and cursed biafra, you can just come nationalised to niger delta republic...

Even in the Niger dellta

Izon nation will still reject you and your people and that’s fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what about south africans that killed 200 of you??

what about india that keep arrestin you guys??

what about ghana that pursued you back??

were you also better than those countries before they hate you?

the simple truth is you people are barrier to every progressive ethnicities and every progressive countries

soon israel will also know your bad attitudes and will start hate on you..

you people cannot stay with people for 20years without trouble
really love the bolded,we will gladly break away from you guys so as not to stain your name more grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
grin go and say that in Afghanistan or Iraq grin make dem skin you alive
lol, is Iraq in Europe?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
except Anambra, can any SE state rival these states in anything? Development, IGR etc

Oga travel and see ... forget NBS statistics...
Yoruba too believe in nba statistics.. visit Yoruba land and see reality

Pick a state

Same with akwaibom and rivers ... have you really visited those river line communities in rivers state ... or maybe take a tour around akwaibom

Till NBS statistics start reflecting on the existence of people living ..

E remain propaganda

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Oga travel and see ... forget NBS statistics...
Yoruba too believe in nba statistics.. visit Yoruba land and see reality

Pick a state

Same with akwaibom and rivers ... have you really visited those river line communities in rivers state ... or maybe take a tour around akwaibom

Till NBS statistics start reflecting on the existence of people living ..

E remain propaganda
I am from Rivers state, so stop asking useless questions.
BTW, Statistics are a reflection of reality that is hard to see by common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
I am from Rivers state, so stop asking useless questions.
BTW, Statistics are a reflection of reality that is hard to see by common sense

... and yet people with common sense have failed to see reality..

So rivers state is developed grin
Humans and ego..

Tueh

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

You wey Dey claim ijaw and you no even from akwacross or bayelsa .. neither Warri

I’ve told you stop messing up on a public forum with an ijaw moniker
hum! if i nor be Izon, who go be be Izon again??

sent me your nomber to this email agttammy@gmail let me invite u to warri... i even help and accommodated one ur ipob brother from abia stranded at warri..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hum! if i nor be Izon, who go be be Izon again??

sent me your nomber to this email agttammy@gmail let me invite u to warri... i even help and accommodated one ur ipob brother from abia stranded at warri..
Mbana.

Oga you be confirm urhobo man or iteskiri..

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
lol, is Iraq in Europe?
you claim everyone likes America and Europe grin make North Korea or Russia hear am from your mouth
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Says a Yoruba human that their people are daily starving in Ekiti osun oyo Ondo ogun

Enter this capital dash a Yoruba man dia 200 ... he go celebrate Xmas.. hail and will do anything for you.

Fact no be lies ..

That’s real poverty

Your brothers are all over those places with their wheel barrows and can't wait to hawk during the next market day.

If you want to see real poverty go to Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo. South East is poverty enclave and you are still the poverty capital of the south.

The only southern tribe full of Alimajiri and beggars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Elliot2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what about south africans that killed 200 of you??

what about india that keep arrestin you guys??

what about ghana that pursued you back??

were you also better than those countries before they hate you?

the simple truth is you people are barrier to every progressive ethnicities and every progressive countries

soon israel will also know your bad attitudes and will start hate on you..

you people cannot stay with people for 20years without trouble
I have told you to come and meet at Tombia junction, you this confused gbaun. I wan use plank whip your zombie head.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Their God blessed them with smarts

The national cut off marks for 2020/2021 has been peg at 142. Three students got the highest scores, Umeonyiagu Chinua Crucifixio, Anambra scored 199, Onwuamanam Udochukwu, Enugu scored 198 while Salaam Mariam Aderemilekun, Lagos scored 197 respectively.

According to the minister for education, the admission criteria set by FG for unity schools is as follows:

* National merit or the cut off mark would take 60%, equality of state 30%, and other factors 10%
Unity School Cut off Mark for Each State

Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
*Bauchi – 35*
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
*Borno – 45*
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
*Gombe – 58*
Imo – 138
*Jigawa – 44*
Kaduna – 91
*Kano – 67*
*Katsina – 60*
*Kebbi – 9 (male) 20 (female)*
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
*Nasarawa – 58*
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
*Sokoto – 9 (male) 13 (female)*
*Taraba – 3 (male) 11 (female)*
*Yobe – 2 (male) 27 (female)*
*Zamfara – 4 (male) 2 (female)*
FCT Abuja – 90

https://servantboy.com/national-common-entrance-cut-off-mark/

This my guy needs to be enlightened. Cut-off mark is based on the number of students that apply from each state. Because Igbos did not go to school for several decades, however over the last one decade Igbos have started going to school, this is commendable. However, because many Igbos are now going to school, the cut-off marks for the states are very high, this has no relationship to how brilliant Igbos are but the population of Igbos that are applying to go to Unity Schools.

On the contrary, Hausa/Fulani are still not going to school, children born by the road side do not think of school, instead they are rbought up to beg. So the number of students from each Hausa/Fulani state going to school is very negligible, that is why the cut-off mark is almost zero.

Conclusively, Yorubas have been schooling for long and Yorubas are still schooling, so cut-off mark for Yoruba states will continue to be high, but may overtaken by states that are applying more.

Open your heart and see clearly that this post of mine is not meant to put any tribe down. If however, I want to pull any tribe down, it will not be a fellow Southern tribe, but the blood suckers from the Sahara desert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
Mbana.
hahahahahaha... so learn small small Izon.. let me answer your greeting well in Izon.. eeeh eni oginrei'n wei mbana o..
tee iyo ke aga-menegha?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IDENNAA(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
nothing you are missing my guy... just that the lady dodge the fact and cooked up lies saying people are jealous of igbos...which is a pure lie.

anyway one love my man.. we love igbos... but pls advice una ipob to leave us alone..

Which kind of useless love do you profess when a thread opens and has nothing to do with you but you jumped right in to spit your usual hateful views.

You have not told us what Igbo did to you....if you and Phijo had listened you would have become a better human, today. Keep spewing hatred, na you go tire.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
IDENNAA:

Which kind of useless love do you profess when a thread opens and has nothing to do with you but you jumped right in to spit your usual hateful views.

You have not told us what Igbo did to you....if you and Phijo had listened you would have become a better human, today. Keep spewing hatred, na you go tire.
oya sorri.. one love..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahahahahaha...
so learn small small Izon..
let me answer your greeting well in Izon..
eeeh eni oginrei'n wei mbana o..

tee iyo ke aga-menegha?

It took you long..
you can’t convince me.. you no be ijaw ..

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

No, greater criminals you say
Being in power in Nigeria means you have more criminal might than the others
That is not intelligence
See what they have done with it.
See how the number of beggers in their region outnumber all others
Do a give away here and see how 99% of the beggers will come from SW

Buhari is your president
Is he more intelligent than anyone in your family?
I'm sure u will say no

If you claim to be more intelligent than the rest you should be able to rule them and be the one in charge of power with ease unless you are actually the dumbest one.

Igbo are still the economic refugees of Nigeria and still the poorest tribe in the south.

The only tribe with Ndi Ayoyo southern version of Alimajiri, come to Lagos and see your tribesmen begging in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IDENNAA(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you people should leave us alone and go with your 5states, we will start loving you again...

Leave us alone... Na by force to be a slave in your biafra??

Why are people not insultin yorubas??
you are the only ones everybody insult..

be proud of yourselves for once and stop roping your biafra on south south..

Oga, Igbo are very proud people and we dont want you and I have told you this like a million times but I guess you are too dense to understand that.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
you claim everyone likes America and Europe grin make North Korea or Russia hear am from your mouth
when I said America, I mean US of A, people love developed regions and hate developing countries like African countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
IDENNAA:

Oga, Igbo are very proud people and we dont want you and I have told you this like a million times but I guess you are too dense to understand that.
lolz
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

It took you long..
why do u guys doubt people?
I have seen Ijaw people on NL that do not agree with my views but I don't doubt them.l when they say they are Ijaws too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
when I said America, I mean US of A, people love developed regions and hate developing countries like African countries
ofcourse I know that you meant United States,so what all the development they have achieved Is it everyone that likes United States like you claim? grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
ofcourse I know that you meant United States,so Is it everyone that likes United States like you claim? grin
u must have enemies but majority like US or A
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
why do u guys doubt people?
I have seen Ijaw people on NL that do not agree with my views but I don't doubt them.l when they say they are Ijaws too

That particular moniker no be ijaw bro.
I don’t doubt people but monikers on Nairaland have taken position to impersonate

I speak Hausa fluently and stay with them.. I’ve never claim being a North. Even tho they’re my people.
Hating igbos make people claim position they’re not... on this forum.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
u must have enemies but majority like US or A
so you are saying that not everyone likes USA grin, You see you don't have a point go and eat dinner
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Igboid: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
RichBoy247:

This my guy needs to be enlightened. Cut-off mark is based on the number of students that apply from each state. Because Igbos did not go to school for several decades, however over the last one decade Igbos have started going to school, this is commendable. However, because many Igbos are now going to school, the cut-off marks for the states are very high, this has no relationship to how brilliant Igbos are but the population of Igbos that are applying to go to Unity Schools.

On the contrary, Hausa/Fulani are still not going to school, children born by the road side do not think of school, instead they are rbought up to beg. So the number of students from each Hausa/Fulani state going to school is very negligible, that is why the cut-off mark is almost zero.

Conclusively, Yorubas have been schooling for long and Yorubas are still schooling, so cut-off mark for Yoruba states will continue to be high, but may overtaken by states that are applying more.

Open your heart and see clearly that this post of mine is not meant to put any tribe down. If however, I want to pull any tribe down, it will not be a fellow Southern tribe, but the blood suckers from the Sahara desert.

Lol!
If you are 1 million applying for a post and I need just 5 people, the cut off mark will be the 5th highest mark.
If the exam is over 100, and 5th highest mark among 1 million of you is just 5/100, the cut off mark will be 5.

If another group have just 20 applicants and have still 5 slots.
But the 5th highest score among them is 70/100, the cut off mark will be 70.

So you see, the cut off mark has little to do with population of applicants, but the value of the score scored by the applicants.

Notice that the best 2 highest scores in the exam were made by Igbos too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Muna4real(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Yoruba hate you, Hausa hate you, Ghana hate you, Singapore,Malaysia even Cambodia all hate you.. Why always your people?

Btw,who do you people really love?

We love those who love us and hate those who hates us. It's as simple as that.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

It took you long..
am responding to many threads...

but come.. u dey craze?? na me u dey ask question, nd me sef come dey answer u..

convince kee u dea..

wetin i wan use ur convince do?

who are you cockroach for me to convince?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
am responding to many threads...

but come.. u dey craze?? na me u dey ask question, nd me sef come dey answer u..

convince kee u dea..

wetin i wan use ur convince do?

who are you cockroach for me to convince?

Seun
Mynd
Lala

Rule 2
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by wingmanIII: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

south south hate you..
south west hate you...
north centre hate you..
north west hate you...
north east hate you...

south africa hate you...
ghana hate you..
turkey hate you...
india hate you...

africa hate you..

the truth is you people are barriers to the world...

you people were like demons to the world...but now you are not "like" demons to the world again.... now you are the demons...

You have no business with the name adaka bro. You're not ijaw or even southsouth. Fucking, bloody imposter! Very obvious now

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by PoloG: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I lived among Yoruba people for years and I know first hand how Yoruba hate igbos ..

Is a chronic hatred that made them call igbos omonna..
Igbos are yet to realize that.. some are just waking to yoruba hatred ... soon the vermin sowed will be returned in 100 folds..

That’s karma and it’s part of life.
why did you live among yoruba people? Why don't you go and leave among your igbo people?
You Don ever see any Yoruba wan go leave among igbo before?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC State Legislators Endorse Yahaya Bello For 2023 Presidency, Mobilise Support / FG Increases CBN’s ₦140 Billion Solar Intervention Fund / This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.