Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6131 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by PoloG: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingOdart:

Yeah they are actually more intelligent than you if they are the one in charge of your resources.

You can't claim to be intelligent when you are not even the one in charge of your resources
dont mind that corpse water drinking yamleg lady
Illiterate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Brimstone77: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
EdoDefence:

Igbowoman you heard them, mention the people yeebos love. undecided
igbos love those that loves them..

So tell us the people that love igbos and igbos refused to reciprocate the love..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by DEROX: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

It’s natural to hate what you can’t conquer..

Is so normal.

Arab world hate Jews... but Jews still control their environment and they can’t do nada.
grin same way you control your country"s govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

And who do yoruba people love?

Tribalism is a word attributed to Yoruba people of western Nigeria.
The most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by November1857(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

South south hate you..
South west hate you...
north centre hate you..
north west hate you...
north east hate you...

south africa hate you...
ghana hate you..
turkey hate you...
india hate you...

africa hate you..

the truth is you people are barriers to the world...

you people were like demons to the world...but now you are not "like" demons to the world again.... now you are the demons...
Brainwashed and Irritating Aboki, Remove south south out of your disgusting misery...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

south south hate you..
south west hate you...
north centre hate you..
north west hate you...
north east hate you...

south africa hate you...
ghana hate you..
turkey hate you...
india hate you...

africa hate you..

you people were like demons to the world...but now you are not "like" demons to the world again.... now you are the demons...

So much hate from your comment. Which one is calling Igbos demons.

Has any Igbo person called ijaw people demons?

When I told you that you hate Igbos, you denied. Now, Here you are again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbos are cursed to the world so she can defend here.

You cursed them abi?
I noticed you are a teenager, but you need to grow up and have sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEROX:
grin same way you control your country"s govt

grin grin

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
mention one tribe that igbo love?

Only an aboki can ask such a question and I'm shocked Edo defence is asking same!!!!
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by dahnimoh(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

south south hate you..
south west hate you...
north centre hate you..
north west hate you...
north east hate you...

south africa hate you...
ghana hate you..
turkey hate you...
india hate you...

africa hate you..

Exactly the same thing happening to the Israelites is happening to the Igbos.
I think they have one thing in common
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by DEROX: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=102763842][/quote] grin the goat resembles you
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
igbos love those that loves them..

So tell us the people that love igbos and igbos refused to reciprocate the love..

You should ask your lida Lamidi Cownu grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
with all ur intelligence, u are the poverty capital of the south, the least developed region in southern Nigeria and the most insecured region in Nigeria along with the NE
Do u know that south west has the highest number of brown roofs and mud houses in Africa due to poverty.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
but the SS and SW is more developed than SE or are they not part of Nigeria again?
So u mean skull mining industries and brown roofs,mud houses that litters everywhere in Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Ondo and Ekiti are developement.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingOdart:

Your brothers are all over those places with their wheel barrows and can't wait to hawk during the next market day.

If you want to see real poverty go to Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo. South East is poverty enclave and you are still the poverty capital of the south.

The only southern tribe full of Alimajiri and beggars

But do u know that south west has the highest number of brown roofs and mud houses in Africa due to poverty,even without experiencing war.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
No wonder northerners are so daft. See cut off marks.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
human always hate people who are better than them,for example you hate Igbo because they are better than you,it's a normal human trait

Which means you guys hate foolanis because foolanis are better than you?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by NewDawn2O21: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Yes there are Igbos in Delta and Rivers
Not all of them are Igbos but there are Igbos there hence the inclusion.
Who God don bless

If there was a next life I would choose again and again to be Igbo ndi oma
fool next time remove delta State out of your stupidity.
Jobless woman

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
human always hate people who are better than them,for example you hate Igbo because they are better than you,it's a normal human trait

No wonder Nnamdi kanu and Igbos hates fulanis because they are better than the igbos.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Only an aboki can ask such a question and I'm shocked Edo defence is asking same!!!!
answer the question
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

Because the resources are being controlled by people of less intelligence like your people.
The people of higher intelligence are dumbed down

How can people less intelligent than you control your resources, cage you and also deprived you of access to resources.

That shows they are more intelligent than your people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

am sorry.. forgive me.. i will delete it
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
dahnimoh:

Igbos are not isrealites, many igbos commit crimes, that is why they are arrested all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Stop acting like a victim, the writer of this writeup, wrote lot of hate against other tribes, but you choose to overlook it and focus on the replies given to her hate comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Am I right or am I right?
By the comments they have made my case cool
Rather than ask God for intelligence like he gave the average Igboman, they hate.
These tests have naturally shown us the tribe that ought to be ruling Nigeria for the country to go thr way it ought
But no
The dances up north time followed by the other less intelligent group
No wonder the place is in a real mess

It only takes a thread like this to attract the usual suspects...sad bigots, obsessed with Ndigbo and our affairs! They're mainly impostors pretending to be from 'we south-south',and have the exact bigoted and wicked mindset as their evil god in Abuja!

Ignore the fools! smiley
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
motymop:

No wonder Nnamdi kanu and Igbos hates fulanis because they are better than the igbos
lol I knew someone unreasonable,ewedu farting fool will come up with this,we don't hate Fulani out of envy like you sophisticated accommodators do,we welcome them and even gave them lands to use free of charge,that's the difference between us and you guys,you hate out of jealousy and envy while we hate based on your behaviors and actions get that into your head slamming skull

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by theTranslator: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I lived among Yoruba people for years and I know first hand how Yoruba hate igbos ..

Is a chronic hatred that made them call igbos omonna..
Igbos are yet to realize that.. some are just waking to yoruba hatred ... soon the vermin sowed will be returned in 100 folds..

That’s karma and it’s part of life.
Call you what?

And I guess ndi ofe mmanu is a nice name grin
Which you call us
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
fool next time remove delta State out of your stupidity.
Jobless woman

Fool, are there no Igbo in Delta State?

What's your own ethnicity?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by theTranslator: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Osun Ekiti ogun or oyo

Bayelsa akwaibom or where

Because last time I checked igbo states are ahead of all this state in development

Did I just see Ogun and Oyo?
Chai
IPOB are deranged cheesy grin
Anambra your best fit compete with Ogun?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Which means you guys hate foolanis because foolanis are better than you?
wait does it mean you guys don't even think,Fulani hate us because we have what they don't have that is jealous and envy in other words we are better than them,on the other hand there's nothing about them for us to hate, physically they aren't attractive,money we are far richer than them, education they have zero compared to us,lands they so much cherish we have it,we hate Fulanis because of the killings simple I have always maintained that ewedu and gbegiri makes you guys think short grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
lol I knew someone unreasonable,ewedu farting fool will come up with this,we don't hate Fulani out of envy like you sophisticated accommodators do,we welcome them and even gave them lands to use free of charge,that's the difference between us and you guys,you hate out of jealousy and envy while we hate based on your behaviors and actions get that into your head slamming skull

So why is Nnamdi kanu and ipob always calling fulani evil everyday.

He is jealous of them
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
dahnimoh:

no.. igbos are only hunted by their own evil deeds and doings..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO / Man Buys A Used Car From The Police And Finds Something Very Valuable In It / A Question For GEJ Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.