Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6148 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by motymop: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
wait does it mean you guys don't even think,Fulani hate us because we have what they don't have that is jealous and envy in other words we are better than them,on the other hand there's nothing about them for us to hate, physically they aren't attractive,money we are far richer than them, education they have zero compared to us,lands they so much cherish we have it,we hate Fulanis because of the killings simple I have always maintained that ewedu and gbegiri makes you guys think short grin

It is laughable that fulanis hate you.

Who talk about fulani people more if not ipob and Nnamdi kanu who?

You guys spend all your life time shouting fulani while the fulani does not care about your existence.

The fulani are better than you than is why you try to pull them down by all means.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by theTranslator: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
So u mean skull mining industries and brown roofs,mud houses that litters everywhere in Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Ondo and Ekiti are developement.
I guess baby factories in Ebonyi Anambra Enugu etc and overcrowded houses are development cheesy grin
Chai
IPOB are deranged cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
November1857:
Brainwashed and Irritating , Remove south south out of your disgusting misery...
south south now hate you more than the way south west hate you..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
motymop:

So why is Nnamdi kanu and ipob always calling fulani evil everyday.

He is jealous of them
you know how to get Nnamdi Kanu so go and ask him,or do I look him his PA?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
motymop:

It is laughable that fulanis hate you.

Who talk about fulani people more if not ipob and Nnamdi kanu who?

You guys spend all your life time shouting fulani while the fulani does not care about goyr existence.

The fulani are better than you than is why you try to pull them down by all means.

go and ask Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu why they keep shouting Fulani,they are reachable
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
theTranslator:

I guess baby factories in Ebonyi Anambra Enugu etc and overcrowded houses are development cheesy grin
Chai
IPOB are deranged cheesy shocked
Otondo baby factories don't kill babies for ritual like ur skull mining brown roof republic.south east is full of mansions and storey buildings,even after experiencing war.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by theTranslator: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Otondo baby factories don't kill babies for ritual like ur skull mining brown roof republic.south east is full of mansions and storey buildings,even after experiencing war.
Lol
Pounding no be killing?
I can't argue with a deranged person

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Upjis: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mad people Evey where
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by NewDawn2O21: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Fool, are there no Igbo in Delta State?

What's your own ethnicity?
there are no Igbos in Delta State.
I'm Anioma by tribe (Anioma Ethnic group) Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by November1857(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
south south now hate you more than the way south west hate you..
Shut up Typical Aboki ! I am from South south, Ami ndo eyin Akwa Ibom .

As a Akwa Ibomit, Ibos are our closest ally, we fought along with them during the civil war.

We have no business with blood testy fulani muslim stunts, that are going killing spree across the nation..

Pls take your gworo chewing face elsewhere..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Brimstone77: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
EdoDefence:

You should ask your lida Lamidi Cownu grin
[/s] stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you people should leave us alone and go with your 5states, we will start loving you again...

Leave us alone... Na by force to be a slave in your biafra??

Why are people not insultin yorubas??
you are the only ones everybody insult..

be proud of yourselves for once and stop roping your biafra on south south..

Are our brothers not in your imaginary SS? Is Ifeanyi Okowa and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Ijaw too? It is the same hatred that we are talking about. Even as an Ijaw man, you would deny the truth, hide it and embrace lies and evil just to spite Igbo. I wonder how it would be if Igbo staert returning your hatred the way they're returning Yoruba's fire for fire. But the only reason we Igbo ignore some of you Ijaw and your foolishness is that there are many wise and reasonable people among you. Also, we know that many of your Ijaw men love and marry our sisters. But those of you who join Yoruba to spite Igbo are probably those not born by the many Igbo women marries to Ijaw men. So we just overlook you.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by lifeisgood12: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2021
igbowoman:

Except London where they turned some areas into ghettos with their criminal ways
igbos are known for drug dealing and gangs in asia, America, europe

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
ScamHunter:

Are our brothers not in your imaginary SS? Is Ifeanyi Okowa and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Ijaw too? It is the same hatred that we are talking about. Even as an Ijaw man, you would deny the truth, hide it and embrace lies and evil just to spite Igbo. I wonder how it would be if Igbo staert returning your hatred the way they're returning Yoruba's fire for fire. But the only reason we Igbo ignore some of you Ijaw and your foolishness is that there are many wise and reasonable people among you. Also, we know that many of your Ijaw men love and marry our sisters. But those of you who join Yoruba to spite Igbo are probably those not born by the many .
my brother..we dont hate you.... we Ijaws have no hatred for any tribe... the people we hate is the federal government....

just we are the first people to declared republic so we will keep hold tight on republic...
i dont know why you people dont want to understand us

i dont hate igbo, am only making fun of them.. not
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2021
November1857:
Shut up Typical Aboki ! I am from South south, Ami ndo eyin Akwa Ibom .

As a Akwa Ibomit, Ibos are our closest ally, we fought along with them during the civil war.

We have no business with blood testy fulani muslim stunts, that are going killing spree across the nation..

Pls take your gworo chewing face elsewhere..
i have told you idiot ipob to stop claiming akwa ibom...face your useless landlocked 5states...
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2021
igbowoman:
Their God blessed them with smarts

The national cut off marks for 2020/2021 has been peg at 142. Three students got the highest scores, Umeonyiagu Chinua Crucifixio, Anambra scored 199, Onwuamanam Udochukwu, Enugu scored 198 while Salaam Mariam Aderemilekun, Lagos scored 197 respectively.

According to the minister for education, the admission criteria set by FG for unity schools is as follows:

* National merit or the cut off mark would take 60%, equality of state 30%, and other factors 10%
Unity School Cut off Mark for Each State

Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
*Bauchi – 35*
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
*Borno – 45*
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
*Gombe – 58*
Imo – 138
*Jigawa – 44*
Kaduna – 91
*Kano – 67*
*Katsina – 60*
*Kebbi – 9 (male) 20 (female)*
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
*Nasarawa – 58*
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
*Sokoto – 9 (male) 13 (female)*
*Taraba – 3 (male) 11 (female)*
*Yobe – 2 (male) 27 (female)*
*Zamfara – 4 (male) 2 (female)*
FCT Abuja – 90

https://servantboy.com/national-common-entrance-cut-off-mark/
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
My kids will be in school and I will be the one training and paying there sch fees for a better future, but a northern fulani man will prefer to send his son to go and rare cows...even if they go school, its just COE or highest polytechnics to go and study either Islamic studies, Arabic, history or Agriculture.
Yet they will claim the lowest quota system and depreive others of going further.....is this the Nigeria of our dream?
The number of candidates Jigawa and Kano sponsored for UG scholarships abraod annually is bigger than the number of people who go abraod for studies in the entire Eastern region.
Thousands were sent by state govt for masters & PhD programmes abroad by Kano state, if u look carefully there are many Northerners now lecturing in different southern federal tertiary institutions, notice this!
All the candidates sent studied Medicine, Engineering, Maritime and Aviation.
That's what made Kano have highest number of pilots in the whole African states. I could remember, after their studies Kwanwkaso during his regime asked them not to come aback to Nigeria if they so wish but to explore the world, now there are many working with Ethiopian, Egyptian, Turkish and Emirate airlines.
This didn't stop at this, Kwanwkaso used to send more than 2000 Kano indigines to different govt and private universities across the nation, ask those who studied at Covenant university they might have mate many.
Jigawa used to send 100 students to study medicine for almost 7 consecutive years from Sule Lamido to Badaru because the only Universities with highest number of medical students admission in Nigeria are Unilag and BUK with 200 & 180 respectively all the rest is 100 and this number can't satisfy our demands.
This trend has been the tradition of most core Northern states for many decades.
In every group of ppl with high population there is blessing of getting the requisite number of intellectuals who will meet the demands of that population.
You need to know more abt ppl before believing every shit they feed ur head with.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2021
The main reason Biafrans are hated by everyone in this world including Ghana people and South Africans is because they are all criminals.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

I lived among Yoruba people for years and I know first hand how Yoruba hate igbos ..

Is a chronic hatred that made them call igbos omonna..
Igbos are yet to realize that.. some are just waking to yoruba hatred ... soon the vermin sowed will be returned in 100 folds..

That’s karma and it’s part of life.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. How come you are living among Yorubas and not among your fellow criminals? What is the percentage of Yorubas living in your drugs and crime infested cursed region?

Don't get me angry this morning. I have promised myself that I will concentrate on the real enemies, the blood suckers from the Sahara desert and I will not fight my fellow Southerners. Don't derail me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The main reason Biafrans are hated by everyone one in this world including Ghana people and South Africans is because they are all criminals.

Several of them are, very many of them. But, there are still very very law abiding and good Igbos. I have meet several good Igbos and uncountable bad ones.

However, I hope you have it at the back of your mind that there are good and bad people in every tribe, race and color
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
My kids will be in school and I will be the one training and paying there sch fees for a better future, but a northern fulani man will prefer to send his son to go and rare cows...even if they go school, its just COE or highest polytechnics to go and study either Islamic studies, Arabic, history or Agriculture.
Yet they will claim the lowest quota system and depreive others of going further.....is this the Nigeria of our dream?

Which Nigeria are you talking about? Here is Fulani Cow Republic. That sickler called Must Yar'Adua removed Professor Charles Soludo an erudite Professor of Macro Economics as CBN Governor and replaced him with the pedophile Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who had BSc Economics and MSc Islamic Studies.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Lol. The odious behaviour of the OP,and the IPOBian supporting crew that came to defend her asinine opinion, shows why Igbos are hated worldwide.

A people, in 2021, not ashamed to espouse openly supremacist, divisive, intolerant and discriminatory views based on zilch.

The world is trying to promote gender, racial, ethnic, sexual, caste, religious tolerance and/or equality today yet Igbos are the only cavemen who go around bucking that laudable trend to be making offensive, throwback and neanderthal utterances that show they are proud to always be discriminatory, intolerant and emptily supremacist in outlook.

Unprincipled and emptily materialistic Igbo will then not even have the minimal adult shame to stay away from those they have insulted publicly as Lazy, unambitious, less intelligent, less talented etc, etc with their universal refugee 'parasite' migration.

From Ghana, that they migrated to with their own feet and without being forced , they will be demeaning and insulting Ghanaians while openly and publicly proclaiming themselves superior to Ghanaian folks.

Why wont Igbos be hated worldwide like in Ghana for example where there is now zero tolerance or love for them and even the average Ghanaian view them the most 'difficult' and worst unwelcomed Nigerian ethnic group?

A greedy people who want to monopolize and own God, a father to all, by claiming he blesses and elevate them alone and never others.

A people who only know how to divide and segregate humanity, even from their village, with their behaviour, thinking and utterances.

We could go on all day suffice to say, in my view, Igbos are not even fundamentally intelligent given their extremely dumb behaviour and utterances a sensible child can understand will cause extreme offence to others.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] stale

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
answer the question
Sorry I don't roll with mallams,thank you

grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Sorry I don't roll with mallams,thank you

grin
so any person that opposed and resist igbo expansionism automatically turn to northern..?

which means 95% Ijaws are northerners.... AdakaBoro and his 1000 Ijaws are northerners?

papa E.K clark that said niger delta will never be biafra is a northern too.?

IYC that warn ipob never to enter Ijaw land with biafra is northerners..

Tompolo that forbid biafra is also a northerner..

I the Ijaw ibe activist that forbid biafra is also now a northerner..

all nairaland Ijaws are now northerners...

all Ijaw youths are northerners...

the truth is u igbos are born without brain..

same thing your yam head grand fathers dids...but when our grand fathers join nigeria side to kill them very well that they later complain that Ijaw betray them..

keep dreamin and invite misery to yourselves...

we are niger delta republic not biafra... grow up your senses..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

LMAO! grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by nku5: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Anioma by tribe grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle o

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

'EdoDefence' my black ass!

There's one person or grp of people that delight in having folders filled with murdered, slaughtered and dehumanised Igbos....and they're certainly not from Edo or Ijaw! You and the scumbag AdakaBoro (who're in all probability, the same person) are dyed-in-the-wool FULANI bigots! Your intense hatred and bile towards Igbos easily gives you away! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so any person that opposed and resist igbo expansionism automatically turn to northern..?

which means 95% Ijaws are northerners.... AdakaBoro and his 1000 Ijaws are northerners?

papa E.K clark that said niger delta will never be biafra is a northern too.?

IYC that warn ipob never to enter Ijaw land with biafra is northerners..

Tompolo that forbid biafra is also a northerner..

I the Ijaw ibe activist that forbid biafra is also now a northerner..

all nairaland Ijaws are now northerners...

all Ijaw youths are northerners...

the truth is u igbos are born without brain..

same thing your yam head grand fathers dids...but when our grand fathers join nigeria side to kill them very well that they later complain that Ijaw betray them..

keep dreamin and invite misery to yourselves...

we are niger delta republic not biafra... grow up your senses..

This is the gospel truth that self-destructive and emptily arrogant Igbos will never accept. Imagine declaring yourself greater than others in their land while you and your entire family are there living as their host and benefitting from their benevolence and opportunities to better yourselves not available in ala Igbo?

This alone makes Igbos the most odious, most divisive, most ungrateful and most unreasonable people in the world.

If Igbos want to malign and insult everyone in their own land and away from SW Nigeria, Northern Nigeria, Accra, Joburg, Nairobi, Cape Town etal then no one would pay Igbos much mind.

When you are in the land of others yet pay them back with insults, ingratitude and wickedness, rather than be grateful to them for assistance rendered to strangers and immigrants, then that is what make Igbos the most hated people in the world even as Igbos want to simplistically believe that people dislike them because they are intellectually superior.

Abeg intellectual superiority no dey get manifestation on the ground or are we to believe Igbos are the only people worldwide whose 'superior' intellect is never exemplified by how they live in their own land and traditional domain?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Federal Secretariat For Abia: Eze Chikamnayo’s Avoidable Gaffes / LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? / Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.