Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6130 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

I can't guarantee I will ignore him, there is one thread I can refer you to, one of his brothers threatened to make it 100 pages with me, lol I accepted challenge, after 3 weeks the fvcking cvnt ran away.

4get let vote president

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by OnionBandit(f): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
motymop:

How can people less intelligent than you control your resources, cage you and also deprived you of access to resources.

That shows they are more intelligent than your people.

Damn! You are wise, Aswearugad
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
4get let vote president

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by IDENNAA(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

You are NOT from Edo state because Edo people don't play this type of politics. If you like kill yourself here you still don't represent Edo people. We know alot of them here and they have distanced themselves from this show of shame.

You are obviously an impostor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:

They caught you on your bvllshit.... flatin0 chameleon.

Wow...you are welcome,you shall share the epe

grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are NOT from Edo state because Edo people don't play this type of politics. If you like kill yourself here you still don't represent Edo people. We know alot of them here and they have distanced themselves from this show of shame.

You are obviously an impostor!
Thanks and God bless you richly.

Every tribe hit their own problems just like everybody.

I'm Edo and as far as I'm and my south south and southern Nigeria region is concerned,the Igbos are the least of our problems. I mean, everyone should know that!
Look at strangers from the north sitting on top of all our God given resources and wealth,see Fulani terrorising and killing everyone! Edo might be small in terms of who call the shots in the Niger Delta as regards crude oil production but I doubt if there's any Edo person that owns an oil well! How many Niger Deltans own oil wells?

But yet,you still see people who claim to be Niger Deltans,who are servants in places they should be princes,you see them fooling themselves and beating the wind!!!

Have a great day jare...
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
can you point out a place where i said igbos are our enemies?

the only enemy we Ijaws know from ages are the army, navy and airforce protecting the denomic government...

go ask any small Ijaw pikin who do u want o kill and see response...i wan kil army..

government is my only enemy...
It's obvious you don't know what to do hehehehe grin grin
Again,quit being clever by half,your are insincere,just continue to say it,no is gonna beat you,the Igbos are your problems of life,your posts say so... grin grin grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

It's obvious you don't know what to do hehehehe grin grin
Again,quit being clever by half,your are insincere,just continue to say it,no is gonna beat you,the Igbos are your problems of life,your posts say so... grin grin grin
my posts are angry at ipob for drawing useless ojukwu republic map to cover Ijaw....

Adaka Boro republic is what we will die for.... we dont know ojukwu...
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
my posts are angry at ipob for drawing useless ojukwu republic map to cover Ijaw....

Adaka Boro republic is what we will die for.... we dont know ojukwu...

You are very correct and I agree with you 100%.

My own wahala is,let's 1st of all free ourselves from these mallams and internal colonialists who have cornered all our wealth to themselves and holding us ransome in this country. After that,each tribe in the south can then sort themselves out. We are all wise and enlightened nah and we have learnt serious lessons in naija.
See,when you see me kind of attacking southerners who daily make mockery of and attack the Igbos,it ain't cos I'm Igbo,I am not...if I'm,I will be very very proud to say so but I'm not. I only do so cos I believe we all south should stop bickering one another,it will continue to do us no good and the north will continue to benefit solely.
And for God's sake, isn't it only the Igbo region in the south that voted for GEJ 2014?!!? You guys surprise me o!!!!

Well,whether it is Ojukwu map o or Isaac Boro map o,I don't care as long as we are out of this naija land of oppression...

Now vamoose. grin grin grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You are very correct and I agree with you 100%.

My own wahala is,let's 1st of all free ourselves from these mallams and internal colonialists who have cornered all our wealth to themselves and holding us ransome in this country. After that,each tribe in the south can then sort themselves out. We are all wise and enlightened nah and we have learnt serious lessons in naija.
See,when you see me kind of attacking southerners who daily make mockery of and attack the Igbos,it ain't cos I'm Igbo,I am not...if I'm,I will be very very proud to say so but I'm not.

i agreed that we should all leave nigeria... Ijaw no1 was to leave nigeria..thats why IYC was formed to replicate Adaka Boro

we can leave nigeria under any name... but with the name biafra?..over our dead bodies.

biafra name portrayed to us as satan...
we hate biafra name more than even devil..

the day ipob understand it is the day they will get freedom..

they should bring another name.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Arda1000:
wait does it mean you guys don't even think,Fulani hate us because we have what they don't have that is jealous and envy in other words we are better than them,on the other hand there's nothing about them for us to hate, physically they aren't attractive,money we are far richer than them, education they have zero compared to us,lands they so much cherish we have it,we hate Fulanis because of the killings simple I have always maintained that ewedu and gbegiri makes you guys think short grin

Maybe your memory lasts for 5 seconds. You (,or some random Igbo clown like you) just said "people hate those that are Superior to them..." Talk about "not thinking". You clowns are actually confused, and I always enjoy how you show your arses when you lot switch to your grand delusion mode.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by pricklewane: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Is that why Nigerians hate Britons n Americans or you inherited foolishness from your dead brain father while growing up ?!

Arda1000:
human always hate people who are better than them,for example you hate Igbo because they are better than you,it's a normal human trait
Asgard73:

It’s natural to hate what you can’t conquer..

Is so normal.

Arab world hate Jews... but Jews still control their environment and they can’t do nada.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
I just saw this thread now..
A shame it is coming from a fellow that has hatred among her fellow tribesmen..
You are quick to insult and abuse a sitting ogbo Governor but then cry out that other tribes hate your people..

I bu Onye Nzuzu...
Ekwensu kpoo gi Oku..
Udele
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by melodyogonna(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
Bill gates is a school dropout, Zuckerverg is a university dropout.
Tell us another lie
Lmao, they dropped out because the university would have taken a huge percentage of their companies. They where students of the best universities in America, bright students.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by melodyogonna(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2021
KingOdart:

You are not even that intelligent to see the contradiction in your statement.

How can you claim to be intelligent when you admitted that those that are not as intelligent as you are in charge of your resources?

This actually mean you are the dumb and unintelligent ones the people in charge of the resources are wiser lol
It means Nigeria is playing a politics gotten from somewhere in hell. That's why it's moving backwards
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AeroplaneApple: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
igbowoman:
Yes there are Igbos in Delta and Rivers
Not all of them are Igbos but there are Igbos there hence the inclusion.
Who God don bless

If there was a next life I would choose again and again to be Igbo ndi oma

Igbowoman please I sent you a dm please reply me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) / Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / 57 Great Fact About Earth You Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.