Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today (5631 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by empire02: 1:31am On Jun 17, 2021
You sef fuckup, 2yrs haba..

To me, aan should just date a girl between a period of 3-8months... especially if you want to Marry her....if she still say No, to marriage... leave her..nah trap be thAt.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by LikeAking: 2:24am On Jun 17, 2021
Simp!

LolZ

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by godlessmind: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2021
RapLawd:
I'm heart broken and in pains...

We have dated for like two years+ now, she was 18+ when we met, after some time, I was deeply in love with her and I believed she loved me too, so with that thought I asked her out for marriage, though she was excited over it but she said that she's not ready, that she just finished her secondary school and have to learn some business first as she's not going to further her educations, that she will consider marriage at the age of 22+,I was ok with that and so we kept going.

She learned food stuffs for like 4 months, we were supporting each, I assisted her to secure a shop and she was doing well.

Her ex came back and all of a sudden, we start having issue over unnecessary things, this prompted me to bring up marriage issue again, she maintained her stance, so I called off the relationship, and kept on being friends with her.

The break lasted for some months and we somehow managed to reconcile, we were back like never before, everything was so cool, I always tell her we need to prioritize the relationship so that it will have a clear direction, I wanted to tell her my mind, which is if you can't marry me, then let's quit for good, all that was on my mind but time and business never let me air it out.

Due to business, I have been traveling here and there, but we do talk frequently.We haven't seen for like two weeks cus I'm busy traveling (courtesy of my business).

I traveled last week Thursday, my mum got sick and was admitted to hospital while I was out,she always visits my mum at the hospital, I was worried with so many things that I didn't call her for like two days, so on Saturday, she called me in the morning which we talked very well, I noticed that something is off with her, I inquired but she said all is well, she asked if I'm coming back that same day but I was not sure cus I'm not done with my biz, she say that we need to see, which made me to ask her if there is any problem at all but she said no.

I was done with my biz towards evening,I was not fit for traveling that same day,but cus of my mum and the way my girl talked about seeing me,I decided to be on my way that same day.

Midway through the journey,my phone bleeped and it was text message from my girl,that she is getting married and that she has been trying to tell me but there's no chance for that...after reading the texts like about twenty times,I was confused and disturbed,I replied her saying that she's not serious...

Nairalanders,I came home that same night,went straight to the hospital, after seeing my mum,I went home and took my bath,then I went to her house,I refused to get inside,so I forced her to come out to come see me,she came out and was looking tattered and unkept, unlike the way I know her...I was eager to know what's going on and so I went straight to the point.

Hmmm,she was shaking, subbing and crying at the same time, she told me it's true, she's getting married, and that I shouldn't blame her,that everything just happened so fast...that it is not up to a month she met the guy,that since then he and his family has been disturbing her and her parents, and with that pressure she said yes without thinking, and besides, ever since we came back together that she can't exactly tell if I'm still interested in marrying her or not, that I never voiced it out or talked about marriage with her again like before...That she thought I no longer wants to marry her...

She said that it was on Friday that they came and said that they will be coming to take list on Saturday and then on 16th of June they will come and pay her bride price... She was not at home when all this was happening, she came back from shop and her father gave her the news, which was shocking to her.

I asked her, why didn't you tell me all this? Why didn't you tell me that you're ready now?
All she could say is that she still loves me and she's sorry... She keeps blaming me for not asking her out again...

We both cried like babies out there, till it was very late, the next I woke up wishing that all of the incident should be just a dream,I called her,she picked and her voice was down, truth is that,we haven't been the same since then, and as I am typing this, my girl is being married off to someone else, what I don't know is if she's doing it against her wish or she's doing it willingly?.

She's been calling since yesterday,that she wants to see me.

The last time we saw each other yesterday evening, I requested to be left alone, but she pleaded that I should not block her from communicating with me.

I couldn't sleep last night, and I believe she didn't as well, our last call was around 10:36 pm... She's not relaxed on the call which I noticed and asked her what is the problem again, she then said she will text me later...

Please, I need advice on how to move on from all this, and while doing that, I don't want to hurt her cus I'm certainly going to block all our communications after today...

If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say. cry
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Patented: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2021
RapLawd:

Doing that first thing tomorrow morning after my last marriage wish to her,almost allher friends have been calling me just know where I've been, I only picked those that I know what they stands for...most of them are even in shock too.

Oga, cut off means cut off. It has to be sudden and immediate. No looking for closure, no last wishes no hearing of voice or tears or any crap like that. Sudden stop. Do not call or communicate for any reason going forward from now. Do not give the opportunity for communication either

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by ndidigood(f): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2021
RapLawd:

Not her ex.

My intention was open to her right from the beginning, but I believe she was confused and naive, which she is still is, but I can't do anything about anymore, she's gone and I'm moving on...

She wasn't mine and that's why I lost her.
like ur mind set
Move on.ur best is yet to come..

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Love sickens me. It's for weaklings. sad See how distraught he's become.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by mosdii(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by VlamesIffect(f): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Let her go abeg.

20 something years old girl.

After 1 month she wan marry guy wey she never get time date...she go hear am.

O.P leave her abeg.... Time no dey to dey waste on this kind issues.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by jimmychang: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So to you a girl cannot dump a rich dude? Or guys who get heartbroken are all broke?

You'll be filled with frustrstion when you make this money but unable to find a suitable spouse.

Is it your money....he won't be frustrated he will have someone...By the way no be everybody wan marry.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by jimmychang: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
LikeAking:
Simp!

LolZ

How is he a simp....mumu

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by RapLawd(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... I hear you ... understand your pain. Blocking her is the first step ... but the pain will remain. Don't stress yourself by trying to figure out why she did you wrong... how much time and money you invested in her....why she didn't tell you before ... if what she is saying is the full truth ... if she really agreed to the marriage but telling you something different.... having all these thoughts streaming in your head will lead to depression ... depression can cause you to lose your business.... then your mind ... or the will to live... which leads to suicidal thoughts.... all because of one babe.
Look back on the relationship.... try to find signs that you missed ... things that she said that were yellow flags which you brushed aside ... look back to learn from the mistakes you made. See this as a blessing in disguise .... ask yourself.... if you got married to her... will she be really loyal to you? If she can keep this relationship secretive... can you imagine the secrets in marriage? She is not married as yet... but wants to continue with you in secret... unknown to the husband. It is women like her that give their husbands children that don't belong to them. The signs are all there .... she is deceitful ... she is not loyal and she is secretive... why should you be in pain because the yoke has been removed from your neck? Consider yourself lucky .... gather yourself together.... take a deep breath in .... exhale ... count yourself lucky and move on with your life.

Thanks very much
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by RapLawd(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2021
jimmychang:

How is he a simp....mumu

We all have different understandings on different issue, if I be simp, is it his simping, his kind can even fight over a lady...
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
godlessmind:

If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say. cry

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Juliusmalema2: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

I'm really sorry about my question... It's just a big part of it.... Every other person can ask other questions that may seem more important....
How is it a big part of it?
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Alex80s(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Guy, I can feel your pain. Heart breaks happened to me more than 3times. Strong ones oo, and developed a thick skin over any disappointments from any woman. It made me, look wicked to women.

Bro, I guess a richer guy came calling ,and the family couldn't see any reason miss such a rich in-law to be. It happens. Remember, the girl is too small to withstand such pressure. Forget what you watch on nollywood in a case like this.

My advice : hustle more. If you know where you can get more money without committing crimes, go ahead. When you hit money, another man will suffer what you just experienced.

Meanwhile, the beautiful ones are not yet born. Act like a man!!!!!!!!!!! Forget her.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Herrick: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Hmm, I like your mindset, the girl is only bn naive probably from bad advise, I pray she doesn't regret it at the long run.
I pray God grant you your heart desires soon.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Phenomenal16(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Mine happened last year Nov
Being in a rlship with this man of God...never told me he is seeing someone else...only for me to see his introduction pictures
I thought I won't survive...I couldn't sleep.....I was taking piriton......I was Always talking to my self
I thought I would go mad
Mana look at me today
M strong n OK
Give it time
Is not easy
U will be fine
A better person is on d way

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Innobee99(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2021
She's not sorry about anything, shes just playing pranks on ur emotions so u don't see fault in her.
Trust any lady at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Bunmhi(f): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
You both are mad with capital letter of M
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Wittyglam(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2021
This is the difficult part of relationship. Love, sometimes feel like an endless journey bit it's not. You will find love again. Kepp pushing
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Wittyglam(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2021
This is the difficult part of relationship. Love, sometimes feel like an endless journey bit it's not. You will find love again. Keep pushing
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Small080(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations grin
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by BigDick70inch(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Phenomenal16:
Mine happened last year Nov
Being in a rlship with this man of God...never told me he is seeing someone else...only for me to see his introduction pictures
I thought I won't survive...I couldn't sleep.....I was taking piriton......I was Always talking to my self
I thought I would go mad
Mana look at me today
M strong n OK
Give it time
Is not easy
U will be fine
A better person is on d way

Ayam not understanding......
Like.....he was chopping u and the other girl at the same time..........and u still call him MOG??
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by jesmond3945: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2021
RapLawd:
I'm heart broken and in pains...

We have dated for like two years+ now, she was 18+ when we met, after some time, I was deeply in love with her and I believed she loved me too, so with that thought I asked her out for marriage, though she was excited over it but she said that she's not ready, that she just finished her secondary school and have to learn some business first as she's not going to further her educations, that she will consider marriage at the age of 22+,I was ok with that and so we kept going.

She learned food stuffs for like 4 months, we were supporting each, I assisted her to secure a shop and she was doing well.

Her ex came back and all of a sudden, we start having issue over unnecessary things, this prompted me to bring up marriage issue again, she maintained her stance, so I called off the relationship, and kept on being friends with her.

The break lasted for some months and we somehow managed to reconcile, we were back like never before, everything was so cool, I always tell her we need to prioritize the relationship so that it will have a clear direction, I wanted to tell her my mind, which is if you can't marry me, then let's quit for good, all that was on my mind but time and business never let me air it out.

Due to business, I have been traveling here and there, but we do talk frequently.We haven't seen for like two weeks cus I'm busy traveling (courtesy of my business).

I traveled last week Thursday, my mum got sick and was admitted to hospital while I was out,she always visits my mum at the hospital, I was worried with so many things that I didn't call her for like two days, so on Saturday, she called me in the morning which we talked very well, I noticed that something is off with her, I inquired but she said all is well, she asked if I'm coming back that same day but I was not sure cus I'm not done with my biz, she say that we need to see, which made me to ask her if there is any problem at all but she said no.

I was done with my biz towards evening,I was not fit for traveling that same day,but cus of my mum and the way my girl talked about seeing me,I decided to be on my way that same day.

Midway through the journey,my phone bleeped and it was text message from my girl,that she is getting married and that she has been trying to tell me but there's no chance for that...after reading the texts like about twenty times,I was confused and disturbed,I replied her saying that she's not serious...

Nairalanders,I came home that same night,went straight to the hospital, after seeing my mum,I went home and took my bath,then I went to her house,I refused to get inside,so I forced her to come out to come see me,she came out and was looking tattered and unkept, unlike the way I know her...I was eager to know what's going on and so I went straight to the point.

Hmmm,she was shaking, subbing and crying at the same time, she told me it's true, she's getting married, and that I shouldn't blame her,that everything just happened so fast...that it is not up to a month she met the guy,that since then he and his family has been disturbing her and her parents, and with that pressure she said yes without thinking, and besides, ever since we came back together that she can't exactly tell if I'm still interested in marrying her or not, that I never voiced it out or talked about marriage with her again like before...That she thought I no longer wants to marry her...

She said that it was on Friday that they came and said that they will be coming to take list on Saturday and then on 16th of June they will come and pay her bride price... She was not at home when all this was happening, she came back from shop and her father gave her the news, which was shocking to her.

I asked her, why didn't you tell me all this? Why didn't you tell me that you're ready now?
All she could say is that she still loves me and she's sorry... She keeps blaming me for not asking her out again...

We both cried like babies out there, till it was very late, the next I woke up wishing that all of the incident should be just a dream,I called her,she picked and her voice was down, truth is that,we haven't been the same since then, and as I am typing this, my girl is being married off to someone else, what I don't know is if she's doing it against her wish or she's doing it willingly?.

She's been calling since yesterday,that she wants to see me.

The last time we saw each other yesterday evening, I requested to be left alone, but she pleaded that I should not block her from communicating with me.

I couldn't sleep last night, and I believe she didn't as well, our last call was around 10:36 pm... She's not relaxed on the call which I noticed and asked her what is the problem again, she then said she will text me later...

Please, I need advice on how to move on from all this, and while doing that, I don't want to hurt her cus I'm certainly going to block all our communications after today...
that girl never loved you or the love she had for you fizzled out. What is playing out now is guilt, don't be deceived. Do you know what is marriage?
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2021
I didn't read your post but i just know you have been very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by blazepascal(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Lol I hope mosdii is here we really need him here

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by blazepascal(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
ohh you are already here

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Dickson178(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Poor boys dey beg for love . Poor girls dey beg rich boys for love . Hmm ! Dis like no balance oo. Right back to you brother , probably you can't afford her desire , so that's why she need to locate for another cool ✅ rich niqqa . No reason am , just block her number . Just carry her kpekus console yourself undecided undecided
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by tobxy: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
this s similar to what happens to me few years back, but I'll advice you to block all means of communication with her, second distance urself from her & don't see her for months I believe with time she'll fade from your heart ❤️ but know that when I never you meet you still ve 100% sure you guys we bleep coz the loved is still intact, she loves you morethan his husband, don't forget ur investments in her company we always grow with rightful percentage
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Lamanii22(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

How is it a big part of it?

The OP understands already....

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Goldenklassy: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Its very painful,but guy life goes on..do away with all form of communication with her..your own no go pass u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) / Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / List People Who Died Doing What They Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.