Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39789 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Fiscus105(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
PrincewithGod:

Stop joking with the Word of God, He is not your mate.

Yes sir deputy chief of staff of gods, my God is not hostile like ur gods.

If you think thats how God wicked, you urself would have been consumed by ur iniquity by now.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Wierdceo: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Should men start killing too? E go bloody for Una women o.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Exodora: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
socialmediaman:

You mean you didn’t see the link tot the research data?
Even at that was it not men that they sleep with how come they are ...
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
bepositive11:

Men who can't commit should stay away from committed relationships. It's simple

Men who cheat tear down their women, especially if she's a good and loyal woman

If a woman should cheat on her man, he won't be able to stand the pain so why inflict it on a woman?

Men who cheat should partner with women who cheat. They deserve each other

Because men and women are different and view sex differently

Men can Bleep other women and still love their wife or wives

Women can't Bleep other dudes and still love their husbands
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by bepositive11: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because men and women are different and view sex differently

Men can Bleep other women and still love their wife or wives

Women can't Bleep other dudes and still love their husbands

It depends. Some women have lost their sensitivity due to casual sex. They too see s*x like men. And some men need emotional connection first

Either way, men who cheat should stay with women who cheat

Faithfull and loyal men and women deserve one another. One of the most painful thing a man or woman can experience is being loyal but getting cheated on

Cheats deserve each other
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
bepositive11:

It depends. Some women have lost their sensitivity due to casual sex. They too see s*x like men. And some men need emotional connection first

Either way, men who cheat should stay with women who cheat

Faithfull and loyal men and women deserve one another. One of the most painful thing a man or woman can experience is being loyal but getting cheated on

Cheats deserve each other

Men and women show commitment and loyalty differently

Men show commitment and loyalty via protection, provision and parental investment
Women show commitment and loyalty through fidelity ie not being a hoe

Period!!

High value men don't cheat especially, they just exercise their options. Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygamous. Women are designed to be monogamous.

Men must create their own value while women are born with value

Men must create their own value to gain sexual abundance while women just exist and get sexual abundance.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by bepositive11: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women show commitment and loyalty differently

Men show commitment and loyalty via protection, provision and parental investment
Women show commitment and loyalty through fidelity ie not being a hoe

Period!!

High value men don't cheat especially, they just exercise their options. Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygamous. Women are designed to be monogamous.

Men must create their own value while women are born with value

Men must create their own value to gain sexual abundance while women just exist and get sexual abundance.

You're talking red pill theory.

I get where you're coming from. My point is we cannot generalize anything. There will always be exceptions.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
bepositive11:

You're talking red pill theory.

I get where you're coming from. My point is we cannot generalize anything. There will always be exceptions.

Exceptions don't make the rule

I work with probabilities not possibilities or exceptions
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by bepositive11: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Exceptions don't make the rule

I work with probabilities not possibilities or exceptions

Exceptions are a majority now though. Look around you. How many women for example still remain faithful? They've become promiscuous too by the majority. The casual s*x culture is to blame

And there are so many independent women these days and it'll just keep rising

There is some truth to the red pill theory, but times are changing. It's undeniable
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
bepositive11:

Exceptions are a majority now though. Look around you. How many women for example still remain faithful? They've become promiscuous too by the majority. The casual s*x culture is to blame

And there are so many independent women these days and it'll just keep rising

There is some truth to the red pill theory, but times are changing. It's undeniable

In Nigeria casual sex is not a culture and women are not incentivized to be hoes, strong and independent single mothers

Every society has its ills but in Nigeria it's not as bad as the western societies and Europe
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by bepositive11: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

In Nigeria casual sex is not a culture and women are not incentivized to be hoes, strong and independent single mothers

Every society has its ills but in Nigeria it's not as bad as the western societies and Europe

I worry that Nigeria is getting more westernized though and by independent women, I wasn't referring to only independent single mothers. I was referring to both married and unmarried women

Anyway, nice discussion. Have a great weekend
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by sweet7oyin(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Abeg, go have this conversation with someone else. Someone that loves you maybe… wink

Continue cheating and dying. grin
are u a feminist tho?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by KAM3KAZI: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scamburster:

LOL, not to stop cheating?

I meant generally,I don't know what's going on with them nowadays.
Besides, Cheating partners don't deserve death. Do they?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
bepositive11:

I worry that Nigeria is getting more westernized though and by independent women, I wasn't referring to only independent single mothers. I was referring to both married and unmarried women

Anyway, nice discussion. Have a great weekend

We are becoming westernized but we still have religion,traditions and culture in place.

Wat I'm foreseeing is that in Nigeria is that Gen Z wud fvck up the next incoming generation culturally if they are not careful.

Nigeria doesn't have an epidemic of single independent women. Most women in Nigeria are poor or average.

Nice discussing with you too, have a blessed weekend ahead

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by socialmediaman: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
princeyk20:

I can't believe this rubbish statistics....if you watch paternity court show you'll appreciate Nigerian women more.

Speaking about paternity court show, Nigeria ranks second highest paternity fraud in the whole wide world. The reason you don't notice the high rate of the fraud is because it is not documented or televised like the paternity court show, and the reason people are now finding out about these cases is because they may be involved in some immigration or some other event that may require paternity test, and also the real fathers are now bolder to come forward and make a claim because the society has opened up a bit.

So get this fact; not just are Nigerian women the most adulterous in the world, Nigeria comes second place in the world when it comes to women who secretly have children for their adulterous partners, and let their husbands unknowingly father those children

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nigeria-ranks-2nd-highest-in-paternity-fraud-in-the-world/
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by frank950(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2021
anoziechi:
bros na lie joor.... Is it not men that go after women?? Women no dey woo man

I said cheat, meaning that more women in relationship cheat than men.

They are more discreet in it. Believe me.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2021
smallsmall:

Things like Metal detectors, Body search, Psychological profiling, compulsory "Food Taste Testing" for poisoning, by the Woman before you eat or drink the food presented, Private part Metal Guard (for the prick cutters) grin , Severe Beating for any Woman perceived to attempt such and other 'cautious moves' will arrest the situation over time.

Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2021
My crazy ex once told me she was going to stab me multiple times if I ever cheated or breakup with her. I broke up with her the next day, too young to have such toxic people in my world
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by meobizy(f): 2:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Hmm. I was close on the mark. Oh well, life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / I Will Never Get Married! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance