Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39755 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by danilmo: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

Anyway, anyone who kills his or her partner should be made to pay the price.

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

Ever since God created F. gender , both God and Man never rested.

I don't want to dwell in this page Cox it's bloody.

Out of thread.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Rextizzle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
[s]Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided[/s]
To the bin where trash belongs

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Maxcollins042(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Once again, it is not my job to tell you nice things. You have your mother and wife for that.

You are absolutely right dear. You have got nothing nice to give yourself much less give out. It is pretty glaring. smiley
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by peter8535: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
MITCHELL96:
That's how my Ex swore she would kill me if I ever leave her, I never liked/loved her, she's older than me, she's 28 and I'm just 21, I just faked I loved her because she was into this cryptocurrency and she had close to 1 BTC and other valuable coins too and I wanted to learn and also get some from her which I did Shaa.. but.... sad embarassed embarassed

This life Shaa, E no balance, I'm very mindful of who I date, Even if you have billions, I've learnt my lesson. :- cry

sorryooo
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

You are a Pained fellow...
Continue Wailing...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
engrelvis:
lol...from experience girls with dis kind of hatred n disdain r usually lesbian.U dnt fit DAT or is it a closet tin?

Abeg, go have this conversation with someone else. Someone that loves you maybe… wink

FORWARDEVERLY:

You are a Pained fellow...
Continue Wailing...

Continue cheating and dying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by zimach(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
BadRadio:
I am seeing one now... live !!!

and the headlines are saying, "Lady cuts off boyfriends manhood for cheating" and the images are graphic.

The other day a guy was stabbed in his sleep for cheating... he was killed by his girlfriend.

The other time a guy was poisoned by his Ex, a day to his wedding.

Does it mean the women we have now in the society are vicious and cold blooded?

I think its risky dating these days. The ladies are not smiling.

BE CAREFUL GUYS, WAKE UP & WISE UP !!!

The rule is simple. If you can't stick to a woman or be faithful, don't involve yourself in any relationship. Women of these days so a lot and it's scary. Guys should do better. It's better safe than sorry.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Issues2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You men too should stop cheating now. Abi Dem do una with cheating? Hian!
I tire oo well na some wife day cause am sha with dia non challant attitude, lack of bed skill, dirtyness and naging and so forth well men should learned dia lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
smallsmall:

When Women are killing men, you dont find a catchy-phrase for it, but guys like you who are "desperate Women-pleaser" (No offense please) are alwasy quick to defend the shennanigans of women and l can understand: You started your life inside a Woman (just like everyone), you came and started your life suckling a Woman, you grew up and still sucked=up to a woman and it is endless!
But you need to see the bigger picture and drop your emotions.

The greatest problem to Men, are Men like you who support and defend the obnoxious Women of today who think it is their right to subjugate Men (though, it is your right to be whoever you want).
When Women kill men, it is a mistake but when a man kills a woman, una go find all sort of adjective and pass new laws etc, just to show your support for Women.
Ofcourse, Women are crafty and are adept at manipulation of 'most' men.
I treat everyone like a Man, irrespective of their gender,

You're getting it wrong, sir. I'm not a woman-pleaser and I don't live by the mother-wife sentiment. I even have my reservations toward some waves of feminism.
The way I see it, if you were white, I'm thinking you'd be a white supremacist and strongly hate the idea of equality for blacks. (No offense too)

All I'm advocating is for a measure of fairness in matters of gender. One shouldn't be placed above the other, we shouldn't justify or rationalise infidelity in any way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Gainman: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
When most of guys now are mumu. They carry their whole life give woman wey just like them not love. Why you go let ordinary girl know your weakness because of sex. A wise man sef will not let his wife knows his weakness talk less of ordinary girl. Men now are days are weak minded. They think with their dick not brain.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Maxcollins042:

You see my point? You are at it again. Talking like a misandrist. Just pipe down the hate on men. It is not healthy.
And that one go get brother oo.
Na so them go kill am when he cheat, let her keep supporting evil.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by zimach(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!
Thank you for this. Even the person you think won't retaliate can be pushed to do the unknown. Both parties should stay faithful simple or better still walk away if its not working.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by engrelvis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Abeg, go have this conversation with someone else. Someone that loves you maybe… wink

lol..is well.Take care n Godless!
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Rextizzle(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Maxcollins042:

For the fact you are labeling me a cheat whereas you have zero knowledge about me highlights how addled your mental state is fueled by God-knows-what.

I wouldn't even take love from someone like you, even if you were the last person to offer it on earth. And yes, I get lots of them from mom and bae. A kind you will never be able to offer.
I guess you don't know how bitter Pocohantas is? she's also a misandrist and an online audio feminist, it's best you just ignore her.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MyExpression(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

You were making sense until your last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

I showed you link now, no be ordinary talk, there’s research behind it. Where’s your own data?
bro I insist, have you seen where a married woman tells her hubby to his face that she needs to fùck a bigger dick, and he must agree, do such happen in Nigeria?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sijo01:

Finally, a sensible and unbiased response from the male gender!

The rest are shouting it's risky to date upandan like someone will cut off their peepee or harm them from being faithful.

Learn to be faithful ladies and gentlemen. Anything short of that always ends in regret and premium tears.
My friend, while it is good to be faithful please condemn evil when you see it.

What happens to leaving when you're been cheated on?
zimach:
The rule is simple. If you can't stick to a woman or be faithful, don't involve yourself in any relationship. Women of these days so a lot and it's scary. Guys should do better. It's better safe than sorry.
can I get ur mail... no dm
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pansophist(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Nice submission for a sunday school service, even tho i don't totally agree cos when it comes to relationship, the upright & good ones tend to be on the recieving end.
Most men fathering bastards are the responsible good men just as most women subjected to abuse are the upright decent women, thats the reality.
Speaking of reality havent you noticed good people don't last in the world, does it look like buhari will die anytime soon cry

Questions for you.

1. Sure, good people are victims of others malevolence, having said that, what are the other alternatives to being good as a preemprive measure to not being abused ?

2. Should people not go into a relationship because of the possibility that they may be hurt?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by billyG(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who coin that word cheat in relationship sef?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Rextizzle(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Queenserah26:
You deserve a cold bottle of malt for this grin

What about a juicy pussy? cheesycheesy
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Dearlord(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You men too should stop cheating now. Abi Dem do una with cheating? Hian!

Is it not the same you that they are cheating with? Or with ghost?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Tess24: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:
Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex
Really... Interesting...
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol... I am a Cheat...
Presently I have numerous Gfs..
Dem no born any of them to even think am... Dem dey look face dey give counterfeit Sha...
Cheating is in my blood and that of most men.. nothing your Wailings can do about it.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol... I am a Cheat...
Presently I have numerous Gfs..
Dem no born any of them to even think am... Dem dey look face dey give counterfeit Sha...
Cheating is in my blood and that of most men.. nothing your Wailings can do about it.. grin grin grin

You seem to be the one wailing. I wonder why you are giving me your autobiography that revolves around your penis. Useless sex object.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

You seem to be the one wailing. I wonder why you are giving me your autobiography that revolves around your penis. Useless sex object.
grin grin

I can feel your pain...
Your Wailings can't stop your partner from doing so.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin

farano
Rocktation

Rule 2 Has been broken by her.. (calling me a Useless sex Object)
I demand swift justice..
Thanks.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by reddingtonblack: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
zimach:

Save your rules for simps nd spineless men, moreover women cheat just as much men, if all you can profer is more threat, then lets keep counting the scores, trust dem yahoo plus to do hat trick grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.