Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? (80793 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Roman7:

How would u say 6'0 is not tall bruh.....even 5'11 is not short too it's just the high end of average but definitely not short.

Nowadays, 6'0" boys are numerous, they don't stand out from any crowd.

If you want to define tall, start from 6'2".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Roman7(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

I get your point but 6'0 is still not short.....if 6'0 is short what would u now call 5'7 or 5'8

13 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ceede2: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
You should be happy woman. Basketball/ any sports is awaiting your children regardless of their gender.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

Have you ever encountered this? Both as a lady/guy, What was your response?

Same thing my younger sister's friend told me. I dey eye the girl small small based on the fact that she's 6"2, to my surprise, she told me she can't date anyone below 6"0 shocked I was like, but you are tall nau grin. Thank heavens say I never told her my intention yet.

Well, for me, height comes secondary. I asked myself a question one day, "guy, as someone who loves ladies who are fair in complexion, can you compromise if you meet a lady who ticks all your boxes except the complexion part?"

Having seen that there are very few normal people on earth, the answer to that question is a big YES! Let my stupid preference not make me miss out on someone good. So height isn't a problem, I'm 1.77m though, infact, weight/BMI is a bigger issue to me than height.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Cerebellum: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
KingDash:
good boy

Buhahahagrin

OK, sir
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Roman7:

I get your point but 6'0 is still not short.....if 6'0 is short what would u now call 5'7 or 5'8

Dwarf

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by sugarfrank(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
They give birth to electric poles
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by jonnypie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Learn to mind your business

Use your time and thoughts in something more beneficial

How can you sit and start to ponder on such a useless meaningless topic?

Focus on your life and build yourself up
Useless thread

Chai... There is God ooo...
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by AfroKnight: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread

cheesy you dey vex o
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Womanizer(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
They're talking rubbish
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Mutemenot(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
This how its ought to be wink

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by jonnypie(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

I'm actually minding my business, I didn't mention you here....and thank you, I'll build myself.

Chai... There is God ooo...
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by nnadychuks(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

The same thing I told an ignorant person be you was this

"...for my age tho"
You want to marry now?
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

At 1.79, you're just about 5ft'10, you're not very tall but for a lady, I guess you stand out among your gender. Biko, marry a 5'10 or taller guy, the world is generally growing taller cos Oyinbo no dey follow all these rules o. But las las, marriage is not by height sha.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Pharaohny: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
A
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by onomeabuja: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

madam sometime dem dey born short pikin o or even dwaft sef abi them b God?

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by jonnypie(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
BENRAZY:
U that is viewing the thread don't u have ur own life to build, pot calling kettle black, forming saint when deep down u are a shit hole,maybe u should try to mind ur own business first.

Funke...

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by bolacode: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
U try?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Burgerlomo: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
May God bless their union cool
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
benzene00:
5'11 Is not tall oga

Tallness kill u dere

5.11 is not tall ? two inches off 6feet... what are you smoking ? grin

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by PeaceIlya: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
When times get tough, remember this…

You’re here for a reason!!!

I believe that every single one of us has a purpose, a mission to fulfill… and that’s our life journey. And I know that sometimes it’s not the easiest journey to be on, and we might stumble and get sidetracked, but know that you’ve made it this far - it’s NEVER impossible.

You can do anything you set your mind to if you work your hardest, believe in your mission, and move forward knowing that nothing is impossible. And when you get discouraged, remember that YOU are the 1 in 400 trillion… anything is possible smiley

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
stop oppressing us op pulisssssss cheesy
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by medropoly(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by emerged01(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

True!
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ikorodureporta: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

Who no like tallness
Na shortness I know about..& u no even tall sef.. almost my height..

If girl tall pass me I no go even look her side...& any one standing below my shoulder
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lets wish her well on her wild thoughts chase grin

CsRockefeller:

Same thing my younger sister's friend told me. I dey eye the girl small small based on the fact that she's 6"2, to my surprise, she told me she can't date anyone below 6"0 shocked I was like, but you are tall nau grin. Thank heavens say I never told her my intention yet.

Well, for me, height comes secondary. I asked myself a question one day, "guy, as someone who loves ladies who are fair in complexion, can you compromise if you meet a lady who ticks all your boxes except the complexion part?"

Having seen that there are very few normal people on earth, the answer to that question is a big YES! Let my stupid preference not make me miss out on someone good. So height isn't a problem, I'm 1.73m though, infact, weight/BMI is a bigger issue to me than height.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by wonderr(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread
it's not his fault only God knows the criteria nairaland uses to push threads to front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

When did 5'10" become overtly "Tall"?
Even for female? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

I only need a godfearing and humble person. I don't care about height
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ModelLook(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm 6.3ft, Sexy Slim Athletic Physic, Dark Skinned. Looking for Modelling jobs. Runway, TV Commercial. Anything that involves good Athletic height. Connect me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.