Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? (81525 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by SirBunky85(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
benzene00:
5'11 Is not tall oga

Tallness kill u dere
lol,una no well for dis forum
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pk01:
Pls guys is Messi short or average height?. Cuz we are same height
chai,see question
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by chris51(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

Have you ever encountered this? Both as a lady/guy, What was your response?

I agree with you. Marry a man of same height or a bit taller than you. You need to produce Basketballers
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by chris51(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
chris51:

I agree with you. Marry a man of same height or a bit taller than you. You need to produce Basketballers
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

I'm actually minding my business, I didn't mention you here....and thank you, I'll build myself.

A man is said to be short when his woman is taller than him. I pray for you to get your choice

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by LINTUNE(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
petitejolie:
Me I love tall guys o and I'm short but it's as if God has stamped it that I'll marry short man.at least he's handsome and has 4packs with a beautiful soul and handsome pocket. Besides na my mate dey marry cripple and dwarfs too.
grin..which one is 4 packs..
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Osense1: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dey will eventually give birth to sugar cane
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Tjagboma: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2021
They just wasted one short � girl/boy .they would have saved another generation of dwarf if they bother married separate dwarf
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by stubbornman(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...You funny me

But Okay, sirgrin
I see you Bro... cheesy
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ofiko123(m): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2021
They give birth to tall children...
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:00am On Jun 19, 2021
benzene00:
5'11 Is not tall oga

Tallness kill u dere

You're a bad person grin
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Mabella18:

I'm actually minding my business, I didn't mention you here....and thank you, I'll build myself.

So who did you mention here..? undecided
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...mumu... Like say hin know my age

You made the statement "for your age" twice... We all know what that means grin cool
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

Nairaland, best Forum in the world. My crazy Nairalanders will tell you the truth point blank. Them no care, if you angry, then go and hug transformer.

The OP is a jobless youth with no future ambition and he/she has been told point blank
as in ehn the savagery no be here.
they will tell you the raw truth no matter how bitter it is

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Panda7: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2021
i want my children taller than me and my woman. i dont mind if they turn basketball players. no one needs a short low self esteem kid
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by egopersonified(f): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2021
My 12 year old son is 6 feet in JS2.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Cerebellum: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. Which one, you're either a kid or grown-up man.

Lol... Continue doing the mathgrin
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by megareal: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm tall, my husband is tall, my children look way taller than their ages, it doesn't bother me at all.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by coolzion(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

this topic is so important, but many take things like dis for granted..
am not a science student but I atleast kw dat like poles attract and unlike poles repel��
which explains why tall persons tend to get attracted to "tall people & short people tend to get attracted to short people too but my dear help your future children ooo. if u kw wat is gud for u avoid tall guys if u don't want to birth abnormally tall children,
God is not a fool, He made tall & short sodat the short ones can correct the abnormallity from affecting his/her kids by marrying a tall person like wise a tall person has the opportunity of avoiding birthing excessively tall children by marrying a shorter person but human being no wan get sense��
"too much of everything is a problem oo" ��
Now my advice to u is that as ur tall so, marry a shorter and thick(muscular) man or be ready to face one or more of ur children being extremely tall, and thin such children will end up loosing self esteem, due to bodyshaming insults from their peers they Will always stay indoors not because they like to but because of shame atsuch they remain unhappy for the rest of their lives & most unfortunately they would blame u for it..
if u kw you want ur future kids to be happy and proud of themselves outside their home I believe u nw kw what to do
As for me��Am a guy of 6ft 1inch.
I used to love tall girls because am also tall but ever since I saw dis boy of less than twenty who is so abnormally tall that people can't help but stare at him whenever he's passing buy Plus He only comes out at nyt to avoid stares from people.. so sad for him�� ��
I have swore to marry a much shorter and chubby woman so as to avoid birthing excessively tall, slim and most of all unhappy children.
I no want future stress abegg�
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Skseries: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2021
KingDash:
bros for a man you still short as hell.. you gotta be 6+.
we wey we 6+ them say we too tall, abegi jare will rather be less tall
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TheGift: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2021
What makes their suggestion worrisome is that as in many other examples, they have moved beyond your love, compatibility and mutual companionship with one another to children that you have not even had , yet.
Mabella18:

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by SoliBayNG: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol... your ignorance amaze me

Reread the sentence "...for my age tho"

Una mumu no too muchgrin

For your age or not... From 5'10" is termed tall. Next time, don't argue with uneducated people.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Qasimak1: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Another batch of PENIS ENLARGEMENT, making it STRONGER, BIGGER and LONG LASTING in bed without side effects, it was tested and confirm to work actively.
Price range from #10k to #4k
No more excuse for you on top of your lady
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Cerebellum: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
stubbornman:

Small boy shut up with this "for my age"..... Unless you're 14yrs then you're not tall....and stop insulting your elders here.

You're really a stubborn man

Elders kee you there, nah boy u call me arbi... Mumugrin
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by petitejolie(f): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin..which one is 4 packs..
e no reach 6 na
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by gozzlin: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Learn to mind your business

Use your time and thoughts in something more beneficial

How can you sit and start to ponder on such a useless meaningless topic?

Focus on your life and build yourself up
Useless thread

This guy here is definitely very short in stature. Shortie!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by gozzlin: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
I only need a godfearing and humble person. I don't care about height

Tsk tsk, and here I was thinking you'll marry your fellow woman.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Pumpumking: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Iretii0511:

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. Modified now.

YOU AGAIN!!!
Who are u quoted sir? Are u tryin to toast a man? ..dint we beg u to increase yor English?. Shame on U sir.
do realise gay toasting is 14 year prison sentence in Nigeria wit had labour!!(no oofiense) angry
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by revolt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Short smaller busty slim chics are the sexiest creatures on the planet... make a nucca go crazy anyway anytime... will sell my soul for em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.