Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? (81515 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Somalino: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Learn to mind your business

Use your time and thoughts in something more beneficial

How can you sit and start to ponder on such a useless meaningless topic?

Focus on your life and build yourself up
Useless thread

Why you dey take the matter personal na?..
No vex o, e be like say you short well well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by hopexter(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Isn’t that an old wedding photo of Stephanie okereke? She looks exactly or na my eyes shocked
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by VGlobal: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Was surprised it made FP.
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by grandstar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
My biggest fear is when potential tall people grow to be 5ft 10in instead of their intended height if they ate well. Imagine 2 of such marrying.

My aunt and her husband are of average height but their 3 kids are over 6ft tall.

The shortest, their daughter is 6ft 2 while the tallest is 6ft 5. His son plays basketball in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
KingDash:
bros for a man you still short as hell.. you gotta be 6+.
Calm down 5'11 is never short talk more short as hell. If na so meaning say majority of the world population na dwarf or u don't know what 5'11 is? If he's short as hell then 6ft ain't tall too.. going by ur standard

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Victorclean1: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari is the cause of everything from corruption to shortness of height

Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by peacettw: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol... your ignorance amaze me

Reread the sentence "...for my age tho"

Una mumu no too muchgrin

This was funny but unless you are less than 18 years, I am afraid that you have stopped growing. Sorry kiss
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Shabaleo19: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol, me I am 5.9m tall, I don't think I can marry a short girl, you must be at least 5.1m tall
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

Have you ever encountered this? Both as a lady/guy, What was your response?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Bossman25(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ogbeni your shithoursery his raise to power 15......If tall and tall marry then it benefits their lineage...
For your info, ladies love tall guys.....

Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Lumanzekingsley(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Me I'm very tall at 6'3 and I like tall girls too
Is Op ready to Marry?
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol. OP is younger than 19 or at most 21. Women don’t care for a man’s height after a certain age. At the end of the day human beings marry each other. If na by height then many people for die lonely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by pelmart: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
No comment. I be 5'8 short. I prefer them short n rummy
Roman7:

I get your point but 6'0 is still not short.....if 6'0 is short what would u now call 5'7 or 5'8
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by petitejolie(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Me I love tall guys o and I'm short but it's as if God has stamped it that I'll marry short man.at least he's handsome and has 4packs with a beautiful soul and handsome pocket. Besides na my mate dey marry cripple and dwarfs too.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Iretii0511(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
I only need a godfearing and humble person. I don't care about height

Sorry but, you really wish to get married to a man someday?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by euwalaka: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
That's good

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Iretii0511:

Sorry but, you really wish to get married to a man someday?
I'm male
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Raychee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wahala for shawties like us cheesy
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
grandstar:
My biggest fear is when potential tall people grow to be 5ft 10in instead of their intended height if they ate well. Imagine 2 of such marrying.

My aunt and her husband are of average height but their 3 kids are over 6ft tall.

The shortest, their daughter is 6ft 2 which the tallest is 6ft 5. His son plays basketball in Europe.

Exactly!! You just took it out from my mouth, I've seen this scenario play out many a times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Skullano(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread

DANGOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Teejay13(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nothing
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

You're just 5'8 or 5'9, you're not that tall.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Iretii0511(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

I'm male

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. Modified now.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Babysho(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Roman7:

I get your point but 6'0 is still not short.....if 6'0 is short what would u now call 5'7 or 5'8

He didn't say 6'0 is short lol. He just said it isn't considered tall and I agree. 6'0 is the high end of average. You wouldn't even notice 6'0 and 5'8 that much. Proper noticeable tall starts from 6'2.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by khalids: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
This nairaland has turned to something else..........someone brings a topic for all to discuss and share our viewpoints ...and all i see is people insulting others.

Do people gain pleasure it

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by chimeremodlyn: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread
I swear your head dey there. How can somebody open a thread on such topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's weird
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by seyiskye2002(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
benzene00:
5'11 Is not tall oga

Tallness kill u dere

Abi ok
Me wey be 6'4 no dey reason my self tall

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Roman7(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Dwarf

Lmao
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Somalino:

Why you dey take the matter personal na?..
No vex o, e be like say you short well well
LWKM grin
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Roman7(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
seyiskye2002:

Abi ok
Me wey be 6'4 no dey reason my self tall

Please abeg......
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Roman7(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Babysho:

He didn't say 6'0 is short lol. He just said it isn't considered tall and I agree. 6'0 is the high end of average. You wouldn't even notice 6'0 and 5'8 that much. Proper noticeable tall starts from 6'2.

Please oh 6'0 and 5'8 is clearly noticable, it's 5'11 and 6'0 that's not clearly noticable.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.