Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? (81530 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by olakennie: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lovely combination
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

I'm 6 feet tall, most people on the road aren't even up to my neck.

Find a better lie.

You must be frequenting markets & bet9ja shops.

When you go to banking halls, beaches, lounges etc, you'll see that you're average height.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Worksunlimited: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
blank:

6'1 is average tall for a guy. 5'9 is average tall for a girl. Any other height below is short.

It's not. Google it. If you wish.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by blank(f): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Learn to mind your business

Use your time and thoughts in something more beneficial

How can you sit and start to ponder on such a useless meaningless topic?

Focus on your life and build yourself up
Useless thread

Be like say you be shortput. The thing pain you die.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

Have you ever encountered this? Both as a lady/guy, What was your response?
1.79m that's sweet. I'm 1.92m and I also get that tall partner crap because I only date tall girls, I'm actually looking forward to having tall kids.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Theunbothered: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

You must be frequenting markets & bet9ja shops.

When you go to banking halls, beaches, lounges etc, you'll see that you're average height.

I see that you keep pulling statistics out of your ass pushing the apex fallacy up and down.

Nothing worth responding to anymore.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Femeto: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Me wey be 6ft6 na to dey find 6ft6 and below based on your theory.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by billyG(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
sheanzy:
yes its very tall like iroko tree

Be compensating yourself
We talking of tall here not very tall.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

I see that you keep pulling statistics out of your ass pushing the apex fallacy up and down.

Nothing worth responding to anymore.

Wow. I just saw all the factual stats you dropped! Damn! So many accurate stats you have here. You are a genius!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Mabella18(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
vikstandon:

Babe you no tall now... 5 feet 8inch you dey shout tallness. Abeg commot road... NEXT PERSON PLEASE!!

That's not 5"8, do your research well
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Zealoy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Am 5ft 12 and I feel am tall
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Mabella18(f): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Marpol2021:
Madam op, hope your height is like this::

Lol.....it hasn't gotten to that nah
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Theunbothered: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Wow. I just saw all the factual stats you dropped! Damn! So many accurate stats you have here. You are a genius!

Take these and get lost https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country

Shame I have to do this simple Googleing for you, but if you actually bothered to do your research in the first place you wouldn't have said something so silly.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Zealoy:
Am 5ft 12 and I feel am tall
Lol joker.. what's 5'12? That's 6'0 na chai grin

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
Theunbothered:

Take these and get lost https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country

Shame I have to do this simple Googleing for you, but if you actually bothered to do your research in the first place you wouldn't have said something so silly.
[/s]

So you're no longer seeing people on the road, you're now seeing them on your website.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pictures or addonbiliv you're tall
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Mabella18(f): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

When did 5'10" become overtly "Tall"?
Even for female? undecided

I didn't say I was overly tall, I talked about having overly tall children
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by authority2006(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
benzene00:

Underage kid

Cerebellum:

Lol...mumu... Like say hin know my age

Cerebellum:

The same thing I told an ignorant person be you was this
"...for my age tho"

Lol. Which one, you're either a kid or grown-up man.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by authority2006(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s] Here are my thoughts
Useless thread
[/s]

You know your name at all? Mr Killjoy. Life is not this hard now!
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

I'm actually minding my business, I didn't mention you here....and thank you, I'll build myself.
1.79m is short to me...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by RichBoy247: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Here are my thoughts

Useless thread

Nairaland, best Forum in the world. My crazy Nairalanders will tell you the truth point blank. Them no care, if you angry, then go and hug transformer.

The OP is a jobless youth with no future ambition and he/she has been told point blank

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Havilah9779: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hm.First of all, let's get this straight.
For girls,5'3 and below is short/petite
5'4-5'8 is average
5'9 and above is tall
For guys,5'6 and below is short
5'7-5'11 is average
6'0 and above is tall.

I'm 5'11.5 and trust me,I don't care what people think about me wanting to get married to an equally tall guy.I don't understand why they're more concerned about my children being too tall when I'm not.I want tall kids and when people say silly stuff like that,it irks me cos they talk like being tall is an abnormality.It really irritates me.People just need to keep their opinions to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by EAhumble(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
At 6,1" I like my girls tall. ie, 5.9" upwards... I have never been with a short girl, not just attracted to em
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you tall don't marry a tall person you can't cheat genetics
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
Lol...I'm a tall guy too..5.11, for my age tho wink

But my friends will say i better not get married to a tall lady, I'll just smile and say "why"?

Actually, I'll say they're right and wrong...I personally will go for at least a 5.9 lady, one who's thick cheesy

Anyway, are you Thattallgirl @ OPgrin?

MODIFIED: I noticed Some people here do not know what inches in height is...goan buy tape rule, and find good tailor to measure yougrin
tongue You're average height for a guy
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Gamesmart: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:
It's not a new thing that whenever a girl is tall, she's told by people not to get married to a tall guy so that they don't birth overly tall children.

I'll take myself for example, I've had several encounters of such. The recent one was yesterday at my workplace, just walked in to get something and what lead to the discussion is what I don't know, I'm about 1.79m tall.....and they were like I shouldn't marry a tall man o, that we'll give birth to children that'll be too tall, that I should marry a short man and I was like what are these people saying ......my partner will either be the same height with me or a bit taller than me, you guys should allow me worry about my children biko.

Have you ever encountered this? Both as a lady/guy, What was your response?

Marry whomever makes you happy.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by vikstandon(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mabella18:

That's not 5"8, do your research well

5"10, but that isn't much height to talk about tallness... You can marry anybody Tall or Short... You fit in well.

You can go now, have a lovely day....Oya, next person!!!
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ubee(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ehen, you are right. I have not said thst height is tall, but i have argued that you cannot call that short.
So you are correct classing it as average.
sheanzy:
5'10 is average
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by rosalieene(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
sheanzy:
what do you mean by full
Not fat, not skinny cheesy
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by ubee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you are determined to remain blissfully ignorant on the true outlook on the averages when it comes to men's height, them by all means remain so.
Just remember what i said - a 5'11" man cannot be called short. I have not said that is tall, but it's not short either.
KingDash:
short niggas be giving them selves hope.. if you don't hit that 6+ mark baba you be short man.
Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by Doublejoy411(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
All of una for this thread....wetin una smoke?
This is the average height for Nigerians....if you're taller than that....you're alright....dont let them "short shame" you....

Re: What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? by JoeSoapy: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
I’m 6’1 and reside in Abuja. Let’s get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.