Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before (31615 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Blackbug: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Hello guys.
I’m in need of a job.
I have experience in personal assistance and customer service. I would really appreciate it
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by authority2006(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Icumsa45:
A lady who I haven't seen facially raised me half a mill for business movement. She found me on NL but never revealed her face.

Really! How true is this?
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by authority2006(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2021
koolaid87:
All you mofos begging money from folks like Hungerbad, won't y'll at least mention him here.

RIP HungerBad

That's true o! May be the beneficiaries of his good gestures haven't seen or contributed to the thread. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by authority2006(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:
Fine lady dont listen to them at all , people are bad and very wicked... nothing like strangers helping these days. ..
The day you need help and a stranger rise up to the occasion, you will believe that strangers still help these days.

but people killing people up and down ... l cant count how many people have been killed by strangers they even helped .... E. g the Big man whom assisted a soldier with a free lift was also killed by the scumbag soldier.

The same also goes for friends and family killing one another.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Jamahyel(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Goodmorning NL family. Pls for those of us saying that you have been helping people and and nobody has helped u before. Permit me to say u are very wrong. There is no human on the surface of this earth that has never been helped or that is above help. Just say u cannot recall. Even the help that u claim you render to people, if God does not help u then u can't help any body. Let's learn to thank God. This tread is to help us reflect on the mercies of God.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
BrazilAirport:
I used to see slot of people getting help. I have helped alot of people too although not always monetary.

The way i see it, I think some of us are meant to help others. Those others too will help someone, somewhere, someday that will inturn affect us or our loved ones positively.

This world works in mysterious ways. Ihope someone will help me too some day soon

I know my helper is viewing this post
Yeah it's like that for many of us. Just keep doing good and don't relent.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by linusmels(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Scribie Transcription account for sale. Going for 7k. If interested, send a dm on the number attached to my profile. Thanks
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by STARGREEN(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
What an amazing topic!
What an amazing people!

An act of Kindness last forever... render one per day...seek for an opportunity to be kind to strangers.

Any kindness rendered is like a seed...just a matter of time it must germinate, grow and becomes fruitful.

Be Kind.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
budusky05:
i had an accident years ago, and was at fault, then have to fix the other guys car which happens to be a company/official car, a stranger who stopped when the incident occurred offered to fix my own car and the other guy car.

Mehn! That is the so so kind of him. You might not get to witness such again in your life time. Because that act is so so f**king rare.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:
Taking me and my family out of poverty
Giving me over 10,000 dollars for my first holiday to the United kingdom
I will never forget him

Omoh! You're blessed.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
I don’t help any modafucka and sure don’t ask for help from no modafucking stranger. I mind my modafucking business in this modafucking country because y’all modafuckas Muslims and Christians in this modafucking country are all modafucking serial killers

There's power in spoken word.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
I received airdrop from from ample forty worth millions crypto Na vibes sha

Na vibes mean say you dey lie?

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Dagger111:
There was day i was coming to Lagos on leave, so it was an election time in Lagos and no movement. All vehs av to stop at Begger. So as a security personnel, i came down from the commercial bus and moved 2wards to securities on guard, i talked to them, and was told to pass with my veh. A man sighted me and talked to me that i should come inside his car cos he will be having an appointment with MTN officials and he need to make timing. I succumbed and took 2 vehs pass. I got to his house and was abt to continue my movement. He then asked, can i drive? I said yes, then he said i should go home with his car cos he av other cars and i can return it any day in 3 days time. I refused be he couldn't listened too, he insisted i take d car home. So i did and brought it back same day. He was so glad, he tuk me in and told his maid to prepare lunch for me and i also left his house with some cash. God bless you sir, i really do appreciate you.

Two good men.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Back then when I was broke, a nairander gave me 30k to add to my house rent.
God bless you so much bro.
I will never forget this

Where una dey see all these kind hearted people.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Tapout:
I think when you get to a certain age as a guy, nobody go send you again because I can't remember the last time I got a kind gesture from anyone. cheesy cheesy na me dey give the kind gesture now, apparently I'm paying back. grin grin

E dey count my G. One day e go surface.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2021
HITsquad:
During the kaduna massacre, an Hausa man.. A respected Muslim that didn't know us kept me and my family hidden in his house...

When the murderers came to his house and asked if there was Christians there, he told them no one was there.. He even said wallahi.. Betraying his fate, risking his own life, just to keep people he never knew safe.

I was only a boy but I remember everything... When I got Older.. I went back to kaduna to see him, But unfortunately he was already late... I did the best I could to show his family that I appreciate what he did for me and my family.

You're a wise mqn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2021
tayo60:
It was during 2020 lockdown when things were very tight, to eat gan became so difficult. A stranger I didn't know just sent me a good sum of money from UK. God will continue to bless him wherever he is IJN.

Make una dey mention where una dey see this people.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Dagger111(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Two good men.

O deep

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Bhadmus7:

Is it carlive?

Omoh! Make una dey drop update na
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Na vibes mean say you dey lie?
No lies o check ample forth airdrop

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Afostev11(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Barristter07:
so touching
thanks but it's by-gone already
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Afostev11(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
lawak:
....while you are still waiting to pay him back (though you might not be able to); Just ask God to pay him back for you. Thanks Daniel

sure but I gat big blow for the dude and family
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Afostev11(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
kay29000:

This made me cry.
lolz... that's life though

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by sweetrace(f): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
How about what is the kindest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
authority2006:

Really! How true is this?

As real as my reflection. There are angels out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Wealthier: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
May God bless you a million times Kosi. You saw me in my khaki looking lost and confused in Lagos with no ppa . You offered to help me in search of ppa to different places in your ride for free. You motivated me that period I was very down and also bought me lunch sef. Mehn, from my heart, May God continue to bless you for me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by DonMekino(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm moved by these stories, and I plead I need funds to start up my own business, even if it's a loan....I have learnt the business, but paucity of funds is holding me back...

NAME: OKEKE EMEKA
BANK: UBA
NO: 2156424053
MOBILE: 08034447753
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by OlujobaSamuel: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
sweetrace:
How about what is the kindest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
Lol, I can't remember any really, sent someone on this platform a token, shared my last cash at hand to pay transport for someone on a day I was having diarrhoea, I had to go queue on the ATM stand with fear and trembling so I get home without any embarrassment.
I think the most recent and important that I can remember is giving a man ₦50/₦100(can't recollect the exact).
He wanted to buy feed or drug at the vet store, they are not ready to accept transfer because the amount is low, he is not having sufficient cash, they are about to close so he has no time to go and withdraw either at the ATM stand or mobile money agents, I saw his countenance and felt that pain in him, I opened my purse and gave him the amount to balance up, the man looked at me and was so grateful without speaking yet, the attendant also thanked me. That very few minutes felt like I've done things more than that amount.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by kole88(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=falcon01 post=102853962]Let me book[/quote

During my final year in the university
, in university of agriculture, Makurdi, a lady paid my TP, from a bus stop and ask me to keep the change, I had my final exam by 9am, but was almost late I had one thousand naira note in my hand, and the driver shouted me rudely, to come down, but the lady intervened, I tried to locate her later, but till date, I have not come across that face, she was a messenger. an Angel.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by OLRAYS(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
There are some occasions strangers have been of help to some people despite the insecurity in the country.

We've read in the dailies how some airport cleaners safely secured luggages and belongings of passengers who carelessly lost them, without taking out a needle from them.

Some of these good Samaritans who are strangers to us are scarce to come by in the Nigeria of today.

We have heard how some taxi drivers, bolt drivers, Uber drivers returned wallet full with foreign currencies back to the homes of the passengers.

Sometimes ago, there were incidents of kidnappings which a stranger had to be the angel who rescued some abductees who could have been killed, injured or demanded ransom of them.

We all at one time or the other have also been angels to others who we never new before. Likewise, some strangers have come to be our angels on those odd moments in life.

What's the kindest thing a stranger had ever done for you?

Let's hear your own part of the story to show that not everybody is wicked as some portray.
As a young child in primary school back then, my lesson fee was N100 naira per term, I was attending the class for 3 weeks without paying and suddenly my class teacher implore us not to come to school if we won't pay up the next day, I got home and told my poor mum about it, she gave me hope that before tomorrow morning God ll provide.
The next morning I wanted to start going to school so I said mum where is my lesson fee? She said the money is not available yet, she wrote a letter and put it in my bag to give my class teacher. I plainly refused to go to school because I knew the teacher will bully me in school..I cried so much that my mum started crying as well.
We never knew our neighbor who was a bachelor was hearing our conversation....he knocked the door and hand over a hundred naira note to me and say young man..oya be going to school...I was so happy, I immediately prostrated and thank him....wiped my tears and ran to school...

Thanks for all u do bro Stephen... wherever you are God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by ShenTeh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
authority2006:

That's true o! May be the beneficiaries of his good gestures haven't seen or contributed to the thread. May his soul rest in peace.

At least I have seen 2 people mention him on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Jchinwe344(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
I was on my way back to Enugu from Markurdi, on getting to the park just realize that the transport fare was two times to what my Aunty gave me, I couldn't go back because I know I wouldn't get extra money from her, I was stranded and frustrated until a total stranger in the bus I wanted to enter took notice of me and paid complete transport for me and told me to put the one I have in my pocket incase of emergency, I was shocked and couldn't know what to say, I keep praying to meet her again and show my sincere appreciation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.