Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40697 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by memd: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
People will take one or two sentences out of a 1.5hrs message, and they will think they have news.
Why not listen to the whole thing and get the whole picture?
How can you possibly understand a 1.5hrs message from a clip-off that's barely 1min long?
What was he driving at? Where was he coming from? What was the main topic of discussion? Was he making an analogy? When was the message even delivered?

But no! All the smarty pants online can deduce a full message of over an hour from a section of it that's less than a minute.
Ah! undecided Then they start commenting all sorts of comments.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by John4B: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2021
How will u identify the sinners?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
God hates sin but not sinners

Tell him. Our naija pastors dey always do like say dem know God pass everybody for this world.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2021
I put N28m as tithe. Refund it ASAP. Am a sinner.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Josywhyte:

Tell him. Our naija pastors dey always do like say dem know God pass everybody for this world.

Majority of our so called naija pastors are nothing but small minded bigots

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.
What God is interested in the Salvation of our Soul.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS is equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.
The Sacrifices of a Sinner is an abomination to God.

Answer this question I wan ask u now. Are u a sinner? Yes or No?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

Yes Sir, God is interested in your heart. It is The man of God that is interested in the other things.

Your tithes and offerings are his salvation from Poverty.

Gbam!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Le2money(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Make I quick rush to one deeper life like dat oo make I tell them I be dinner and I don contribute up to 100M into the church oo...na to become a millionaire over night niyen .. grin grin grin

WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2021
psucc:
Though he says the truth, God doesn't accept their (Sinners) offerings, he won't be able to restitute all.

In fact, the first restitution is to give back to the poor, through scholarship in the church owned schools, etc.

This way he might have 'returned the sinners' tithe'.

He should also return the schools to sinners o cos they were built by sinners' offering and tithes

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by AngelicBeing: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS is equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That you're a sinner doesn't make everyone else the same.

That all have sinned... doesn't mean all are still sinning and yet sinners.

So stop using the Bible to justify your continual sinning.

The Bible also says the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel 18:20-24

So unless you repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

God bless.

The same Bible also says we were conceived in sin. We sin everyday that's why anytime we pray we always ask God for forgiveness. Let me ask u this. How does he(Kumuyi) know the sinners in his church to refund the cash to them. Does he have list of sinners and saints in his custody? What right has he to call others sinners when we all are. Baba no man on earth(including pastors) is holy. We all live by the God's grace and mercy. If kumuyi isn't a sinner,then why does the Bible says ' all will be judged on the last day'. Will he be exempted on that day? On this preaching of his,I disagree with them. He's a man of God doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes. That's why we are of flesh and blood

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by chipet67(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Make una bring my own o... I no do again.
I won use am for final year project.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by naikeboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Make I hear..... Bring them bck jor
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Liar!

Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, not the righteous!

Luke 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Still d same with what you just commented. Try to understand his point. The righteous are saved already. Jesus is after those that need saving which is sinners. That's the meaning of his comment bro
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2021
So, how does he know who is sinful or not? Besides, Is kumuyi righteous? Who is kumuyi to judge?

Why didnt he return the offerings decades ago when he wasnt rich? Now, he is rich (through same tithes n offerings) and can afford to make noise of returning tithes of so called sinners.

Its a shame to see the stinking mentality of a pastor with teaming followers. You just begin to wonder how our so called pastors mislead their followers who would never use their brains.

Hypocrite kumuyi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Josywhyte: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
mjj2020:

Majority of our so called naija pastors are nothing but small minded bigots

I swear

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by aluyapreston: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

dull logic in the work based part. i guess you have never read your bible from front to back. you listen to man on suit and he feeds with you craps and you think you are knowledgeable. John revelation of Jesus Christ stated in more than four different verses where Christ clearly stated that christian will have their candles removed and receive condemnation because of their WORKS (sin, and every comely behavior). Christ salvation is grace based and unlike the inferior grace you and your so called pastor believe in, Christ own grace has the power to lift from sin entirely. you do not know this because you have never be saved. you think you are and you say words that look like tongues but you are still a loser and a sinner. Christ own grace states expressly that you should be above sin, hence his expectations that christian should not sin.

if there is hell, then you, your pastor, and all your fellow colleagues are on an express way to it. you cant defeat shit spiritually not to talk of the devil. He is your master and father
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Try to return your suits, clothes, houses, cars, drums, music instruments, the schools u built and the monies in your bank accounts because they were acquired from the tithes n offerings of " sinners".

If your kids are schooling abroad, withdraw them and return the tuition u paid for them with the sinners money.

Also endeavor to return all the good food you have eaten from their tithes n offerings.

Hypocrite So called pastor.

How wont u make noise when same so called sinners have made u rich?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Hotspotbro(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Does that mean i can have my 200 naira back? cheesy

Sinner's money seriously?that means u shud return all the money my papa don use for tithe there.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by billyG(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
I be sinner make he return my #100m.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by KenModi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

See this Christian using logic to analyze the things of the Spirit... Wonderfully wonderful....

The things of the spirit are not supposed to be incomprehensible. Saying that they are is nothing but a lie told to deceive one’s audience.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Do God even need our money?all those tithes collected over d years have they handed even a dime to God?one day God will ask them where are all my tithes ye'all collected on my behalf?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Hotspotbro(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cutehector:
Holier than thou people..i hate these set of christians eh. Godforbid
When my elder sister was telling my mom about the guy who was abused in a deeper life school,my mom said it's a work of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by adebwalex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

Your brain need reset because all your quote was up side down. Don't be deceived with your useless interpretation of those verses you quoted....
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by JBArokonkwo1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.

Na these sacrifice una dey chop since oooo. Naim una take build all the big big auditoriums when una daddy GO's dey boast about. Politicians dey steadily drop for una papas ooooo.Osibanjo dey drop steadily for winners,yet he is chief sinner!

Guy I hail oooo. Your idiocy can pass for an STI

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Hotspotbro(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
If they want to do so,I'll come to that their big stadium or church and carry the chairs and the elevator systems and the A.C
Many "sinners" gave money for that building cheesy cheesy
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Michhy123(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.

This is why I stop paying tithes because IAM a dinner....maybe I will soon stop offering as well....

I will love to know a saint in Nigeria
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by phemmyfour: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!
Hypocrite

There is a word called REITERATION in the dictionary, kindly check its meaning
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by newisd75: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
funny enough pastor kumuyi went too far when he said that he will not collect offerings from sinful deeper life members, we know that 4 tithe, u can know d name of d person on d tithe envelope, but 4 offering, how can u know d type of offering money a sinner has put on d offering box?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by almarthins(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!

You again! Why do enjoy making mockery of serious matter?

I once met a pastor who told me about his experience in pastoral field. He preached holiness one Sunday, the next Sunday only few people came to church. the pastor said smthing that I noted. He said " if continue to preach holiness no one will come to my church again" so he stopped telling them what they need to hear but they want to hear. Now, who is the con man?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by GlobalWay: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Hotspotbro(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.