Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? (54383 Views)

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by OmoManU: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

There's more to life than 'politicians'.

Stop letting them dominate your mind and existence.

Instead, think about how you could leverage this project and be creative or productive.

Nigeria will benefit more from that than from your ....disgruntlement.

Smart response

Don't know why some people just choose to dwell on negativities in life, funny enough they'll be thinking they're right and funny enough, when it comes to looking for opportunities in the said establishments now, such as contracting or jobs or something na dem u dey find for front full everywhere, i have one like that kinda close to me

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Meninmen:

Stupid and useless fool. Go to Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Plateau, Ebonyi and other states that have witnessed mass casualties from Fulani herdsmen atrocities and tell the grieving families this nonsense you just wrote if they wouldn't burn you alive.

May your family become a victim of Fulani herdsmen attack. Only then you will appreciate what others are going through!

You can’t reason with the brainwashed brain dead. The guy is hopelessly beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by definitelyME(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Another LAZY BUM.

You have no money, but you have money to donate to Nnamdi Kanu's millionare lifestyle in Europe.

If you are in hunger, how come you find data everyday to post on Nairaland?

Lazy man. No go hustle.

Manufacturing plant doesn't put food on people's table?

How DUMB can you be to say that?

Will the 5,000 employees of the place, plus the thousands of related new businesses that will support the factory all be working for charity?

Wait for Buhari to come and put food on your table, you hear?

Don't support initiatives that will boost employment & economic growth.

Lazy, useless people.
No talk Weytin go make thuder fire you....... everybody know the government of this country are the cause of 99.9% of our problems..... calling somebody Lazy and useless..hmm..I'm guessing you're from a rich home...you don go hussle for ten naira b4 ? With the way this country is now any body who is alive and surviving in this country is not supposed to be called lazy....because to survive in this country you need to be hardworking..

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
OmoManU:

Smart response

Don't know why some people just choose to dwell on negativities in life, funny enough they'll be thinking they're right and funny enough, when it comes to looking for opportunities in the said establishments now, such as contracting or jobs or something na dem u dey find for front full everywhere, i have one like that kinda close to me

You are rejoicing over the building of a wagon assembly plant by the Chinese ? How about Nigerians manufacture their own trains ?
Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by stainlessnature: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
I know of people who lost their lives due to these insecurity issues. If you don't know anyone, please don't assume. We need to just awaken our government to the security challenges. Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by anungangampu: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
We have seen the shitt with this train of a thing which is only this man visible project. Give south west just 10% push the rest to North and Niger. Then the whole country can burn of corruption and killings.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Harrisonwo(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Change the caption, it's train assembly plant not manufacturing.
If we are to manufacture trains, where will the metal come from when ajaokuta is still moribund?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

You can’t reason with the brainwashed brain dead. The guy is hopelessly beyond redemption.

Useless idiot. Asslicker! The primary purpose of government which is to protect lives and properties is being made a joke of by rampaging fulani herdsmen and bandits, and you want us to jumb in celebration for a train assembling plant. Tell the lifeless one to protect lives and properties. Only the living appreciates what's in the land of the living.

Dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Handsum64: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Achuwa1:
This op seem not to be in Nigeria or probably he is among those milking the govt.. Coz he should know tht Nigerians no longer care about PMB and how does he thinks people in hunger reason about a manufacturing plant tht doesn't put food on their table.
How many of what PMB is taking loan to build had made one dolllar not to exceed 500 or doesn't he see tht people are hungry but he kept taking loans tht no one will be able to repay in the nearest future.
I feel your vibes
There are those that are not used to legitimate sources of income

Their main stay are illicit drugs peddling

Drugs and products counterfeiting

Dealership in substandard spareparts, electronics and related appliances.

Buhari can never be your hero
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by MansoryMX(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari only knows 3 Things;

1. Cow

2. Railway

3. How to make life difficult for Nigerians

If my comment offends you. Wait make Nepa bring light before you hug Transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by redsun(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Harrisonwo:
Change the caption, it's train assembly plant not manufacturing.
If we are to manufacture trains, where will the metal come from when ajaokuta is still moribund?

And most likely financed, administratively and operationally managed by the Chinese. It's a Chinese take over of foolish Africa that's run by retarded leaders..

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by olugabbie(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Nigerians are aware of the infrastructural development the country is experiencing. They are not blind. They just choose to ignore, because of the lack of security and the sudden rise in the price of agricultural products.

People die everyday. Also, there is great hunger in the land. The president should buckle up and fix these problems. Who cares about infrastructural development when there is insecurity and hunger.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by faceland: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Is it the cart or the engine?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Blakpot: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2021
OP no need for the exaggeration. Its actually good project but for a second I almost believed Nigeria have started manufacturing train haha cheesy God help us, we'll get there.

If successful, I think it should make transportation of goods cheaper and also we don't have to import every part needed for railway maintenance.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by GeneralPula: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2021
hisgrace090:

Farms that have been taken over by fulani herdsmen empowered by your types.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Mention a farm that has been taken over by herdsmen?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by akdjr(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Beautiful response�. They keep feeding on negative imagery of the country by turning eyes against the development going on and when you talk about those iconic development, they try to change the narrative quote author=Rissamenti post=102865788]

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.[/quote]
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Ayomi90: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
Go tell Igangan ppl this or tell us the North is peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Noshitboi(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Its either the op is not in Nigeria, or he's just being stupid. God, see the people I'm sharing the country with. Op stop drinking cow urine. Its not good for your health

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Are we manufacturing from scratch?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.

oga, may ur life be like Nigeria. Nigerian leaders are wicked. over 30 people killed in a community in Oyo state, over 100 slaughtered in Benue last week. In fact, last week, over 400 Nigerians were slaughtered. Poeple like u must be the ones telling leaders that all is well.

Oga, all is not well. Nigeria is too big to be managed as a unitary system.

I had to pay heavily for solar and inverter system to power my apartment. This is not fair. No stable electricity, we also pay private security to guide our place. Terrible. Infact, many communities and areas in Nigeria will be robbed for hours and no security on sight.

Even the politicians u defend dont trust Nigeria that is why they cant move around without heavy security even in their domains.

That is why they always travel abroad for medicals. More than 80 percent of Nigerians will die if they need health care emergence becus of terrible health care system. Ur leaders will always use tax payers money to travel abroad for health care, but how many Nigerians can afford to travel abroad for medicals?

That is why they send kids abroad for education. They know that the education they gave us is wack. They loot our wealth, send their kids abroad and flaunt it on our faces. We are left with an educational system with endless strikes, poor teaching methods and terrible living conditions.

We are shameless that after 60 years and bloody civil war, we have not fixed the most basic things such as water, education, health care, electricity and housing. Shame, shame, shame. U are telling people not to rely on media. Oga, come, I challenge u, come, let take a walk on the street to meet the real Nigerians. Let have them interviewed reandomly and lets hear from them.

Over 60 years, Nigeria has one of the highest number of beggars on the roads. Our forests are full of all sorts of evil, from ritualists to kidnappers to farmland destroyers. My good friend lost her dad due to poor health care. My mom's coworker died becus they couldnt get emergency health care for her.
If the Denish player who collasped on the pitch was in Nigeria when he collapsed, he would have died. To get access to health care in Nigeria is hard becus the health care system is terrible. Even u, u will die if u dont have access to fly abroad if u need an emergence health need. U are gone. A guy lost his sister in Kano due to snake bike. He lamented how the roads that led to the hospital was terrible, and how they managed to get to the hospital and the hospitals they are tried didnt have basic antidote to snake bike. Three hospitals. And the sister died. If he was in South Africa, the sister would have lived.
Those of u who defend these politicians, nature will pay u all back. Evil candidates. I have to dig my own borehole, jointly contribute in our area for prive security to guide our area, installed solar inverter system to generate electricity, have access to poor health care, etc. What is now the benefit of being a Nigerian and govt takes VAT from me? Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Kraytur: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
How come you guys haven’t smoked this risademeted guy yet?!!!

I’m reading and just smh

Nigeria is bleeding black n red

The systems aren’t working

Civil servants are milking the country dry

Politicians are clueless

Dollar is pounding naira in mortar cos greedy Nigerian leaders signed for the devaluation of naira many years ago

Bandits and herdsmen are granted asylum

Fulani wants to jihad Nigeria

Humans are being killed and kidnapped daily

You this daft head I dare you to travel on a road trip to the north or east

If e sure for you go at night

the easterners are dots and wouldn’t be set free

The north has absolutely nothing to offer the country but death and that’s cool?

The country’s foreign reserve crashed 40%

And debts rose almost 60%

Farmers are being killed like rats on a daily

Kids can’t go to school

And train is our problem??

Is it too much to ask China to build all our roads one state at a time with that money??

Is it too much to ask for foreign assistance in bombarding these criminals that attack the nation

Many wrongs can never make a right

Mister risa bow your head in shame

Have you ever traveled out to a first world country to see how sweet development is?

I don’t think you have

If you have you’d know the leaders and people like you who support them are sick in the head

Dubai years back was struggling with development

We were 10 times developed than the desert country

They came to your leaders for support but were turned Down cos obasanjo had said what could a desert country offer Nigeria

But today Dubai is one of the richest and largest economy

You think Nigeria will ever be better with all these mad people in power

First off we need change and it starts with airheads like you

angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by tradepunter: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

There's more to life than 'politicians'.

Stop letting them dominate your mind and existence.

Instead, think about how you could leverage this project and be creative or productive.

Nigeria will benefit more from that than from your ....disgruntlement.

Leveraged what project??

Lemme give you a quick talk.

We just concluded a security project somewhere in the Delta Edo axis on a farm.

Three occasions herdsmen have encroached but because they could not understand the complexity of the security set up they backed off.

One of the persons involved in the project is a highly ranked retired security personnel he speaks their language fluently (a Southerner)..

On one of their visits they were cornerd off into what is killzone( unknown to the trespasser).

It was that encounter that a message was passed across to them in their own tongue, the message reasonnated that for over a month and a half they haven't come close to the area.

Even further combing of the area outside the designated parameter haven't registered their presence.

This made me asked

why would herdsmen armed with guns be scouting farming areas.

What's their business with farms? Because they were able to identify the farm with precision

What if the owner was just an ordinary citizen was just went about his normal farming work to feed and sell, what would have happened to him?

If you wanna know there is an agenda with these guys, farms still operating are farms of retired security personnel or

Farms of individuals with the ability to pay good money for security.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Ochuko24endy: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
In your village ba?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Blakpot: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
Buhari only knows 3 Things;

1. Cow

2. Railway

3. How to make life difficult for Nigerians

If my comment offends you. Wait make Nepa bring light before you hug Transformer.

Lol normally this should be taken as a joke.
But the fact that its close to the truth is very worrying. sad
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Train wagon assembly plant NOT Train manufacturing plant, as the liar aka Ignoramus OP would want to make you believe.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Johnrake69: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

You're a clown. So you will wait until you lose your loved one before you raise a Voice. And what's even the rubbish video you posted? Since 2019? Does it seem to you like any meaningful thing is going on there?

Hunger na really bastard. Keep defending politicians. You will experience the carnage
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by OmoManU: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

You are rejoicing over the building of a wagon assembly plant by the Chinese ? How about Nigerians manufacture their own trains ?
Smh.

Like i wrote earlier, what do you people gain by being plainly stupid, isn't that big foolery??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by dadexcel: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

.this is your comment either means you dont live in Nigeria or if you do , then your either not well informed or your irredeemably partisan ....Nigeria bleeds

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by yosephus: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm not a pro-buhari, but heaven knows that all I've always wanted for this country is our genuine and unbiased progress.

This right here is good news! If it had been situated in the north, I would have been skeptical about their motive, but it not, It's not even in my state, still, I applaude this administration for this one.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by GorillaApp(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
Shut up! Don't downplay the tragedy. Yes this project is laudable but you saying few people died is insultive and insensitive.
Did you see the people that were hacked to death in benue and igangan?
Because your family members were not involved, you assumed it is negligible?
Some nigerians llike you should have existed in the stone age. You imp!
And for your info, I personally knew someone who lost his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by zoghys: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:
Nigeria To Wave Goodbye To Imported Trains, and Build Them IN NIGERIA Instead.
Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201911100092.html

Building train plant, while thousands are been murdered daily. Trying to justify the shallowness of this maniac is a sin against humanity and rightly so. The first and most important responsibility of a president is to protect the lives and property of his people, and while this subside, the government should gladly take responsibility and act with all valour to make the "change" it adopted as it mantra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Buhari Live On Channels TV / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.