Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? (54382 Views)

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
OmoManU:

Like i wrote earlier, what do you people gain by being plainly stupid, isn't that big foolery??

Manufacture your own cars, trains, phones etc , they maybe people will respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by IMASTEX: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
I know you must bring in insult. Which a sign of inferiority complex during argument.

What has inflation got to do with me as taxpayer. Was it why you voted your gods into power?

Indeed common sense is not common. Ordinarily I won't argue with blind souls. Bye
Please don't waste your precious time mentioning him. Those guys are on #30k monthly and that money actually bought their sense of reasoning and worth. The AAU graduate girl that was shot by kidnappers days ago lived in the neighborhood that I was familiar with. Rubbers shot a high schoolmate dead last year on transit. I once lost a casava farm to cattles grazing. Or it is the hike in general goods & services, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by dadexcel: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
OmoManU:

Smart response

Don't know why some people just choose to dwell on negativities in life, funny enough they'll be thinking they're right and funny enough, when it comes to looking for opportunities in the said establishments now, such as contracting or jobs or something na dem u dey find for front full everywhere, i have one like that kinda close to me
..........I beg to disagree bro ...people need to be alive and safe to work ...there are companies in some parts of this country today that have been abandoned as a result of severe insecurity....construction jobs and workers have had to flee locations as a result of insecurity....the focus 9f the government should be 90% on the security of life and property first so as to create the enabling business climate....
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Harrisonwo(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2021
redsun:

And most likely financed, administratively and operationally managed by the Chinese. It's a Chinese take over of foolish Africa that's run by retarded leaders..

It's the Chinese property from the write up
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Pathway2Gold: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Never knew of this. It is a good initiative. We hope it will be completed on time.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Ade3131: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Hype merchant. 99. 9% of farms in Nigeria have NOT been taken over by anybody. Millions of Nigerians are going to their farms daily and returning home safe and sound.

Excuse making experts.

40,000 people get shot dead each year in the USA.

But if they give you visa you will rush there tonight.

Is that your justification for government failures in this part of the world?

Do you even admit for once that the govt of the day has failed woefully?

Yes, they're projects here and there in the country but at what cost?

Do you know how much debt this govt has plunge us into?

What do you think is the cause of inflation in the country and is it the common man on the street or those of us one nairaland that caused it too?

And yes, the USA has over 40,000 cases of killings in a calendar year but what's our own count? Does the govt you support even allow fair reporting and investigative journalism?

You can be rest assured that over 50% of the victims of murder crimes in the US will get justice but can same be said of a country that sends military after her own citizens who went out on peaceful protests?

I mean, supporting a bad govt is not a problem but using stupidity to justify another stupidity is where I have issues with your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by pricklewane: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Shut up your foolish cursed mouth.
In as much as Buhari is a colossal failure when
He embark on something as commendable as this he should be lauded for it just as much as Nigerians codemn over the ceaseless killing ravaging the country.

Failures like Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi that paid your father nothing are being celebrated with their failure but no one is talking about but you are here antagonizing Buhari over this Laudable project. Foolish soul.
Dmarkz:
Nice fighting for politicians who doesn't have you in their plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by obi58: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:
Nigeria To Wave Goodbye To Imported Trains, and Build Them IN NIGERIA Instead.
Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201911100092.html

We know Una awon BMC... Joined Nairaland 4th June 2021 shortly after the Twitter Ban to peddle propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Johnrake69: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Another LAZY BUM.

You have no money, but you have money to donate to Nnamdi Kanu's millionare lifestyle in Europe.

If you are in hunger, how come you find data everyday to post on Nairaland?

Lazy man. No go hustle.

Manufacturing plant doesn't put food on people's table?

How DUMB can you be to say that?

Will the 5,000 employees of the place, plus the thousands of related new businesses that will support the factory all be working for charity?

Wait for Buhari to come and put food on your table, you hear?

Don't support initiatives that will boost employment & economic growth.

Lazy, useless people.

You're a miserable fellow for calling another man Lazy.

I repeat keep defending politicians. You will experience the Nigerian society one day.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by kachistone: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Do not commonize the violence in the country and say it is affecting just 1% of the citizens. That 1% are people like you and I. They are men, women and children with flesh and blood.

Majority of them have been killed and rendered homeless. Imagine people becoming refugees in their own country.

Kindly show some empathy. Many have become widows, widowers and orphans.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by socialmediaman: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by abysirius(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
The word 'hurt' is relative. People who are hungry, emigrating or displaced from their homes as a result of bad economy or poor national security are hurt. There's no doubt that Buhari is trying in the area of infrastructural development but we need him to step up especially on security issues.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Ashirioluwa: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Building a train manufacturing plant when we are still importing TOOTHPICKS.

We can’t manufacture bicycles

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by ThinkSmarter: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Another LAZY BUM.

You have no money, but you have money to donate to Nnamdi Kanu's millionare lifestyle in Europe.

Lazy man. No go hustle.

Will the 5,000 employees of the place, plus the thousands of related new businesses that will support the factory all be working for charity?

Lazy, useless people.
In as much as you are telling the guy the right thing.
Always Endeavor to employ decorum and civility when making ur submissions.
I'm Igbo like so many others here.
Not every Igbo antagonize the government.
The prproblem of the country is not from the leadership alone .
The followers and families are also to be blamed.
Let's stop calling all Fulanis savages and let's stop calling the entire Igbo race as IPOB or govt antagonists.
Train your mind to resist emotion, it will make feel stronger and more civil.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
Nice fighting for politicians who doesn't have you in their plans

You don't know what's going on. That guy is one of them.....he may not be a politician, but he's personally benefitting from 'one Nigeria' and loves the lopsided nature of the structure and political-economy of the country that criminally favours his region and religion over others!

He's so disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

you call the current rate of people dying due to insecurity and poverty overblown? your head must be checked. you have no clue what is coming up front.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by rontolo(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
“Buhari is building” meaning what?? Using his personal funds or the trillions he’s taking in debt, 70% of which he and his cronies steal?

This is the problem with the black mans mind!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by mczmus(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

This is quite commendable.
it is a pity that we amplify Negative news more than Positive...
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless us all.

Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Josephkabila12: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Teenaira: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Mr. man you shouldn't be joking with the sadness of others. For now, the only thing important is security of life. For instance, I can never board any of this so call train being commissioned until this insecurity die down and that is what I will advise every Nigerian.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by abdulsalam81: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.
. He didn't tell you he can't afford pure water, he only asked how much it is sold in your area.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Vireani79: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Another LAZY BUM.

Lazy man. No go hustle.

Lazy, useless people.

Oga hard worker
Make we hear word
Let the plant start first then we will see
5000 workers will benefit
Let's wait and see now
Cos with the unemployment going on
A mere 5000 from the millions of unemployment has solved nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by venabili: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

I concur with you. Infact, far less than 1% has been killed or injured in the violence ravaging Nigeria.

I guess you will understand better though when evenually that 1% includes your household, community or hometown. Then you will realize an injury to one is an injury to all.

One unjust loss of life should be unacceptable. And must we wait until less than 1% becomes 5or 10% before we talk? Or is there a magic number?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by OmoManU: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Manufacture your own cars, trains, phones etc , they maybe people will respect you.

na saliva and spit from mouth u go start am abi, no b from somewhere u go start
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
OmoManU:

na saliva and spit from mouth u go start am abi, no b from somewhere u go start

You are always starting, lol.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by macjurek(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Bravo,His Excellence and Team,for this and many more lofty innovations for the Nigeria's of our dream.

Big thank you sir,God bless Nigeria Federal Republic....
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Lazenby007(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
NIGERIA is building...and not Buhari.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by OmoManU: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
dadexcel:
..........I beg to disagree bro ...people need to be alive and safe to work ...there are companies in some parts of this country today that have been abandoned as a result of severe insecurity....construction jobs and workers have had to flee locations as a result of insecurity....the focus 9f the government should be 90% on the security of life and property first so as to create the enabling business climate....

Who says they're not working on it at least at the highest level, but part of what is fueling the insecurity is the lack of opportunities, so it starts from somewhere
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by samsard(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.
I don't know about your village, but farmers are not safe in mine. You mentioned less than 1% being affected by violence. That's a moronic line of reasoning TBH. Will you wait till the violence gets to you before you know the country is not safe? I have not being kidnapped nor have my family members, but colleagues of my mom have had their family members kidnapped. My village has been attacked by the so-called killer herdsmen and we recently lost lives. Many women from a neighboring local government to mine went into prostitution and the men into low-paying jobs in the city because of the killer herdsmen attacks that displaced communities. Zamfara government told the whole world that there are over 30,000 armed bandits in the state alone. If that is what your insignificant 1% sounds like, then I hope you and your family members become victims some day.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by omoyeni37: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2021
definitelyME:
No talk Weytin go make thuder fire you....... everybody know the government of this country are the cause of 99.9% of our problems..... calling somebody Lazy and useless..hmm..I'm guessing you're from a rich home...you don go hussle for ten naira b4 ? With the way this country is now any body who is alive and surviving in this country is not supposed to be called lazy....because to survive in this country you need to be hardworking..
The guy is irredeemably stupid and dumb
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by michoim(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2021
This Buhari is too much for haters to handle. May God continue to bless and guide him. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

GOOD development overall…
However it is NOT a “train manufacturing” plant, but merely a coach ASSEMBLY plant.

The most important component of trains is the locomotive…
Putting together (imported) components of a coach/wagon creates jobs, but is really low-end.

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Buhari Live On Channels TV / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.