Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante (17445 Views)

Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Wakanakarue: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
One of the criteria for being an apc member is senselessness. I believe if you are to visit bubu inside Rock now you ll boldly see it written on the top door frame of the entrance to his office: "leave your sense at the door"

Else, how can a man like feyemi sound this stewpid and brainless?
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by executive12: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Wickedtruths:
Look at what the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum is saying. This is a man that has PhD in war studies from the UK. Fayemi has been misbehaving and mis-talking these days like someone under a spell.

You have a PhD in war studies, we have a Ministry of Defence, a Minister of Defence, a Chief of Defence staff and more than 8 Service chiefs, yet this bespectacled disaster is telling hunters to tackle banditry.

And if the local hunters acquire AK-47, the Fulani controlled federal government will arrest them.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by lereinter(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2021
From Mr brain
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by rikithor(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Learn how to drive better,call or WhatsApp our contacts
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Bahamas95(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2021
"Because, our first job as the governors is the security and welfare of our people. And God Almighty will be with us to realise the objective of protecting our people in sha Allahu.”

Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by uniqueboi1(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
I even thought this fool was telling buhari.
So hunters now have powers
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Seventywin: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Omooba77 post=102895219].

FAILED STATE
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by clothingonline(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Charm for bandit

Check signature affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Smooyis(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
This man is just talking like a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Alhaamade(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
I respect this men to make this kind of statements...

Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITHOUT USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more

HERE IS OUR NEW BOOK EDITION [left][/left]
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by olowo1930: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
The govt of APC has failed the Nigerians, if citizen takes law into their hands them the government will cry
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by PrinceofHCI(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Since it seems the government is clueless about tackling bandits, Kebbi had intelligence report and sighted the bandits 2 weeks before the actual attack on the school yet the cluessless government did nothing about the report only for them to wait until disaster struck before they started running....
According to late Gen Abacha, no insecurity is successful or prolonged, without the government's active collaboration!
That's to say, the FG (FULANI GOVERNMENT) is complicit in the insecurity experienced throughout the failed, expired and extinguished Lugard's contraption!!!
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Creeknigga(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/19/kebbi-kidnap-use-your-powers-against-bandits-fayemi-tells-hunters-vigilante/
We should have voted for the hunters and vigilantes then undecided
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Rickywardell332: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2021
It seems bandit are out of control these days. land available for sell in Rivers etche lga umuechem. Check my profile
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by don4real18(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Is it the vigilantes that collects security votes?
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
WHO ARE THESE BANDITS? LOCATE THEIR SOURCE,CUT OFF THEIR MONEY FLOW AND SPONSORS AND NEUTRALIZE THE THREAT ONEC FOR ALL. angry
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Mayeldah(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Now that's not IPOB, they are playing to the gallery begging common vigilante and civilians to end banditry.

In today' s Nigeria, security commanders waits for approval from the fulani led FG before fighting Boko haram and bandits in the North

unfortunately those approvals are not given despite the kidnappings and killings on daily basis, reason is the bandits and Boko haram terrorists are the Presidents kinsmen
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by brosiye99(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Look at Fayemi calling herdsmen bandits so as to sound politically correct. Better speak out and defend your people rather than playing to the gallery. There are no bandits in the SE but Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by brosiye99(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
I meant no bandits in the SW
Re: Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante by Cherez: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
When they succeed in doing this like ESN now the FG will bring their soldiers to start an attack on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv / Obasanjo To Lose 2,500 Hectares Of Land . / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.