Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill (5120 Views)

MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Chibuzoc(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Every man is made for a woman but unfortunately many people do not get to meet their match hence the circle of pilling
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
deltateam:

Someone worthy? No human being is worthy. Just don't put your whole trust in a woman otherwise when the chips go down and you discover that none of your children is actually yours, then you will know better

Unfortunately, our paths are not same as such, I can't experience the level of betrayal you project.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are funny grin grin i never meant physical tears bro, try to follow up! 80% of married men live in trauma and they will never want to let you in on it. They always like to push the fact that their marriage is peaceful and that is what you are believing!

I don't have to believe something I witnessed growing up and I am currently witnessing.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by sunshineV(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't seem to understand that no woman is worth your trust bro. It will always end in tears believe me.

Link: http://fumacrom.com/tGBN
my mum is worth my trust. its not my fault u no get mama
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by sunshineV(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
watin dey pain me be say na men wey no get anything to offer a lady pass diick na dem dey shout pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by lacicrips(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
johnkey:
The last good women were our mothers

It's funny you say that because the next generation of young men would grow up to say exactly the same thing while vilifying other girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
blinking001:
Gbamsolutely
Thats just it
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chibuzoc:
Every man is made for a woman but unfortunately many people do not get to meet their match hence the circle of pilling
Superstition! There's no such thing as the perfect/right man/woman. If you really believe in that nonsense called LOVE then it just means you should groom you spouse to the kind of person you will want to spend the rest of your life with.

Funny how i'm the bitter and broken person like people always say here but apparently i'm more educated.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

I don't have to believe something I witnessed growing up and I am currently witnessing.
Your ignorance is enjoyable and from all indications, you are really having so much FUN!
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
watin dey pain me be say na men wey no get anything to offer a lady pass diick na dem dey shout pass
SORDEEK MY MAN!! grin
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
lacicrips:

It's funny you say that because the next generation of young men would grow up to say exactly the same thing while vilifying other girls.
You are not satisfied with his opinion? Maybe you would be satisfied with mine when i say NO WOMAN is trust worthy including our mothers!
The young, casual and wild sluuts we carry around as girlfriends todays are the ones who grow to become mothers and then become saints becaus they have to push the notion that they deserve the best when they really don't!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your ignorance is enjoyable and from all indications, you are really having so much FUN!

Glad you said my ignorance, let me enjoy it in my bliss. If having a godly home seems a mirage to you, that's understandable. At least one thing is certain, we all have our experience which further confirms or confound or believes.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Glad you said my ignorance, let me enjoy it in my bliss. If having a godly home seems a mirage to you, that's understandable. At least one thing is certain, we all have our experience which further confirms or confound or believes.
Just know this: Your Father Will Not And Will Never Tell You Everything! The Chain Has To Go On, Marriage Just Seems Right And Society Push Out The Notion That Only Responsible People Get Married.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Just know this: Your Father Will Not And Will Never Tell You Everything! The Chain Has To Go On, Marriage Just Seems Right And Society Push Out The Notion That Only Responsible People Get Married.

You are acting as though we all had the same experience. I never got married because society told me to, I married when I knew the time was right and the person was too.

That said, every relationship (of whatsoever kind) has its bumps however, having that understanding and being truthful to each other and to one's self is what will guide you do much so that you will not deviate and be able to balance things.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

You are acting as though we all had the same experience. I never got married because society told me to, I married when I knew the time was right and the person was too.

That said, every relationship (of whatsoever kind) has its bumps however, having that understanding and being truthful to each other and to one's self is what will guide you do much so that you will not deviate and be able to balance things.
Oh you are married? Even better! Saved this and watch out for the future: YOU WILL REGRET RINGING THAT YOUNG WOMAN.
Mark my words, something will come up or happen and then, only then will you understand.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by lacicrips(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not satisfied with his opinion? Maybe you would be satisfied with mine when i say NO WOMAN is trust worthy including our mothers!
The young, casual and wild sluuts we carry around as girlfriends todays are the ones who grow to become mothers and then become saints becaus they have to push the notion that they deserve the best when they really don't!

I think you should be quoting him to tell him this. He needs the education, not me.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
lacicrips:

I think you should be quoting him to tell him this. He needs the education, not me.
No you need good educations on the opinions you should follow! This thread is not for people like you. BOUNCE!
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by udemzyudex(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
abouzaid:
what's mgtow? i have heard much about redpills, even downloaded a few ebooks on it but never have the time to read up on it. I think it's a good movement provided it's not hijacked by some vocal wackos.

Men going their own way?

Lol.. Interesting.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oh you are married? Even better! Saved this and watch out for the future: YOU WILL REGRET RINGING THAT YOUNG WOMAN.
Mark my words, something will come up or happen and then, only then will you understand.

Unfortunately, your prophesy of doom will never come to pass. We have been complimenting each other and that we will continue to do.

I am guessing those close to you regretted getting married to each other and that is why you are projecting their failures on others. Anyways, there is no fake without an original. So if those around you were fake, it is no fault of the genuine ones.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Czario: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
I didn't be marry early because after a long term courtship that flopped i believed marriage wasn't for me.

Fast cc forward to 9 years later, i met another lady who was always pestering me about my single hood.. I told her I was really ok with it..

After a couple of years I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to try serious relationship with someone again.

Guys, it's been one problem after the other since the last 7 years I've been married...I mean problems that just arise because of the marriage itself..

I've spent all the time, resources and energy solving one issue or the other during the marriage without any appreciation from the woman.

She was once very attractive until she had our first son...now she's really another thing..I have a high sex drive but it's like I married a pre-menopausal 55 year old but she's in her early 30s ... guess what she's 10 years younger than me..

She's argumentative, unteachable, and performs poorly at simple tasks like cooking, and resource management child care...
About bedmatics, I like spontaneous partners who are creative but her...lol !

In short, my prostate gland is really very understanding, I'm not a cheater by nature.

I'm looking for an intelligent chocolate skinned, intelligent FWB just to retain my sanity...

All in all MWGTOW isn't a bad movement, I wish I did... If you can go your own way guys or you already had a bad experience dating these girls just keep going

PS if anything improves I will be back to testify but..hmm

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by sunshineV(f): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
SORDEEK MY MAN!! grin
grin
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by lasisi69(f): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
There are more better men than they are women and they are less bad men than there are worse women.
you are just hurting yourself... If you are radiating love, you will attract love... Nuff said undecided undecided undecided
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Walkee: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Every week i come up here to lament about the evil minds of women but i only get called a mysogynist by both male and female in this forum but the bitter truth still remains that no woman is worth it!

According to the blog, this man in the photo obviously felt so much love and was stupid enough to want to consider marriage, he hired an entire performance section and led a walking party to the girls house only for him to get there meeting his 'girlfriend' on her kneels giving another man a deep BJ!!

Without having to say much, you all will already know who the alphamale is between her boyfriend and the guy she is busy servicing. I can't imagine what the man in the photo is currently going through, especially for the fact that a whole lot of people saw the exact same thing he saw!

Women are H0£S!! They don't deserve anything you have to offer, they are only good for the D!!
Me? i would rather be the guy inside getting the bll0wj0b.

Link: http://fumacrom.com/tGBN

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
lol getting a blowjobb from someone's fiancee makes you an alphamale?
Lol you need to have more sex
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, your prophesy of doom will never come to pass. We have been complimenting each other and that we will continue to do.

I am guessing those close to you regretted getting married to each other and that is why you are projecting their failures on others. Anyways, there is no fake without an original. So if those around you were fake, it is no fault of the genuine ones.
I rest my case
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Czario:
I didn't be marry early because after a long term courtship that flopped i believed marriage wasn't for me.

Fast cc forward to 9 years later, i met another lady who was always pestering me about my single hood.. I told her I was really ok with it..

After a couple of years I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to try serious relationship with someone again.

Guys, it's been one problem after the other since the last 7 years I've been married...I mean problems that just arise because of the marriage itself..

I've spent all the time, resources and energy solving one issue or the other during the marriage without any appreciation from the woman.

She was once very attractive until she had our first son...now she's really another thing..I have a high sex drive but it's like I married a pre-menopausal 55 year old but she's in her early 30s ... guess what she's 10 years younger than me..

She's argumentative, unteachable, and performs poorly at simple tasks like cooking, and resource management child care...

In short, my prostate gland is really very understanding, I'm not a cheater by nature.

I'm looking for an intelligent chocolate skinned, intelligent FWB just to retain my sanity...

All in all MWGTOW isn't a bad movement, I wish I did... If you can go your own way guys or you already had a bad experience dating these girls just keep going

GboyegaD:

Czario:

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Walkee:
lol getting a blowjobb from someone's fiancee makes you an alphamale?
Lol you need to have more sex
Its not my fault you are very slow to reasoning
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I rest my case

Thought you had rest your case, why tag me with bother response? If my situation isn't same do you expect me to start hoping for same?

Let me help you reiterate my stance again:
Marry because you want to when the time is right and you meet the right person.
Remember illike in every relationship,there will be challenges therefore, go with someone who has the same mindset and is willing to put in every sacrifice to make it work.
Contribute to the home front in all ways possible: physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially and same with your partner.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
@GboyegaD i just quoted you with something, read that thing very slowly and comprehend!
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Thought you had rest your case, why tag me with bother response? If my situation isn't same do you expect me to start hoping for same?

Let me help you reiterate my stance again:
Marry because you want to when the time is right and you meet the right person.
Remember illike in every relationship,there will be challenges therefore, go with someone who has the same mindset and is willing to put in every sacrifice to make it work.
Contribute to the home front in all ways possible: physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially and same with your partner.
Read that thing i quoted you with, when you are done, go back and READ AGAIN!
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@GboyegaD i just quoted you with something, read that thing very slowly and comprehend!

That was his experience and I am not discounting it. You don't have to think mine will end up the same way and that is all I am saying.
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Walkee: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its not my fault you are very slow to reasoning
lol. A kid who believe sexual activities makes someone alpha grin
Re: MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

That was his experience and I am not discounting it. You don't have to think mine will end up the same way and that is all I am saying.
Well i can't say more, its not like as if you can undo what you have already done, you are already locked on learning the hard way. But you will remember this thread though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week / How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / Signs She's Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.