Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44409 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Fahdiga1: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2021
JesseJo:

He will kick the bucket someday. So, will you, so will I and everybody else.

Try and be smart. You lack basic intelligence.
Shut up
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by insidelife22(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2021
why is the north afraid of restructuring? why is the north afraid of Disintegration? why? you don't know,okay now here is the answer... they have noting to offer other than head slamming. secondly they are parasites. and terrorists. quote me at your own peril.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by insidelife22(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2021
why is the north afraid of restructuring? why is the north afraid of Disintegration? why? you don't know,okay now here is the answer... they have noting to offer other than head slamming. secondly they are parasites. and terrorists. quote me at your own peril.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Zetty177x: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?

One million likes for your comment... nobody voted this dude for second term. We all know Atiku won that election. ...the audacity to talk of rigging ...

A man that doesn't know if he will be alive to hand over...long hiss... mtcheewwww

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by AfonjaConehead: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

Of course,he only made sense to fellows like you grin
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2021
The body odour is spelling.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
He won that election bro, even Mr John knows, that's why he conceded to avoid Gbagbo-style embarrassment
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Talk is cheap!

This fool never practices what he preaches.....says one thing, and his actions say another!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by pseudaria: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

5%ter , dot Republican

Tinubu or Osinbajo is your next President

You cannot sit in Lagos and determine what happens in the party-Buhari 2021

The way e go shock una na premium tears in 2023.all these mumu support will be for nothing

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by IGBOSON1: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Zetty177x:

One million likes for your comment... nobody voted this dude for second term. We all know Atiku won that election. ...the audacity to talk of rigging ...

A man that doesn't know if he will be alive to hand over...long hiss... mtcheewwww

His hypocrisy and two-facedness is breathtaking!

I'm beginning to believe this thing some people say about takiya (probably got the spelling wrong).....that it's permissible to lie in their religion in certain situations and to certain people!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ityP(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2021
pseudaria:

You cannot sit in Lagos and determine what happens in the party-Buhari 2021

The way e go shock una na premium tears in 2023.all these mumu support will be for nothing

I can't wait for 2023
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by godlessmind: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/

Our brothers from the west said he's now a reformed democrat. That was the lies they sold to gullible Nigerians
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ityP(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
insidelife22:
why is the north afraid of restructuring?
why is the north afraid of Disintegration?
why?
you don't know,okay now here is the answer...
they have noting to offer other than head slamming.
secondly they are parasites.
and terrorists.
quote me at your own peril.

If not for the north, aswear, naija for don go far. Them dey draw us back

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by emmykk(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Kick bucket is a violence death ...just when you die
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by michoim(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Great words of wisdom
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by godlessmind: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Buhari is a
Terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2021
well there you have it f00ol (referring to the posters on this thread who ignored reason to vote Buhari a second time)

It is all about Buhari not the Rule of Law and the Will of the People - Guess which region will die off in a matter of months should each region cede - NORTH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by seguno2: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.

I officially and formally declare my love for you.
You are too much. Scratch that. You are three much grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by netmillionaires(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2021
That man Buhari is very clueless. Always blaming others while positioning himself as spotless. He talked about autonomy for Judiciary and LG but ignored autonomy for states because he knew that autonomy for state means states making their own money and keeping it; having and controlling their own security etc.

He is asking people to pressure their representatives to push a motion yet when the NASS during Saraki's tenure pushed for a motion he opposed it. E.g Installing Magu as EFCC head against the dictate of the NASS. Disobeying court ruling etc... I don't have the strenght to discuss nonsense.

Agbegbaorogboye:
I almost agreed with him on the LG issues he raised before I saw that he actually blamed NASS for what has befallen the LGs.
LGs are not functional because the politicians including you sir want it so.

If it were not so, you won't be pushing crumbs to them from Abuja every month through their state govts in the name of allocations.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.

YESSSSS

GIVE US MORE TRAINSSSSS

WE WANT MORE TRAINSSSSS

TRAINSSSS OR DIE....

but not for the 5% aka dot_ circle

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by demmie1: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Another dig at the jags.
As if he won his own outright, if brother Jonny had claimed he won in 2015 does think he'll be making his cow policy now?
The demon had finally declared his intentions, he should continue so we can bury this dead country on time.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by danilmo: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which Tinubu ? grin

Buhari don clear Osibanjo that couldn't win in his polling unit at the last election and also clear Tinubu that he can't seat in Lagos and decide zoning for APC that they will not be president . grin

So u can admire Buhari decision like this but can't admire his dealings with Cownu ipob people? grin.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Lashist(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

Anything he says makes sense to you...lol cheesy grin. If today he says you dont deserve to have a life, you will be happy to die for him even ontop empty belle o cheesy. Buhari don make money already for him family and lineage...what of you? cheesy have you eaten today?? Won't you want to fill this your empty stomach a little? cheesy
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Fahdiga1: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
emmykk:

Kick bucket is a violence death ...just when you die
Kk
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Who is speaking President or presidency
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Coldshisha: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Lashist:

Anything he says makes sense to you...lol cheesy grin. If today he says you dont deserve to have a life, you will be happy to die for him even ontop empty belle o cheesy. Buhari don make money already for him family and lineage...what of you? cheesy have you eaten today?? Won't you want to fill this your empty stomach a little? cheesy

I bet if we both share our account balance now, you ain't worth my daily expenses

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Coldshisha: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Lashist:

I bet if we both share our account balance now, you ain't worth my daily expenses

In fact you won't even talk about my lineage to my face

But this is internet

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by netmillionaires(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
This same man shouting war war war rushed to the hospital when his son fell from a bike... I will not say more than that.

TimmyTen:
Everything mustn't be achieved through war/violence. Some countries achieved it without shedding blood, please someone should talk some sense to this Lifeless.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Reference(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Just finish your term and go, that's all. Nothing more to say about your government and yourself. Your place in history is sealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.